Today's episode observation.

Naviswtngl thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

It was so great. My tummy and face hurt from laughing so much.

Kunal was fabulous, great, cute, and had nice expressions.

Nimmo looked great today and she matched Kunal move for move.

Of Kantaben ka kya kehana. Sneaking up to the room and looking through the keyhole. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Dadaji is more clever than we thought. Kunal is truly his grandson. Kunal and his dadaji are like playing chess. When one makes a move, the other is already ready.

πŸ˜†Kunals and NImmo snoring reminded me of Pegasus and baby hercules.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† The snoring was so cute and so funny. I probably watched that scene like 10 times. πŸ˜†

THe scene where Kunal comes and sits on the bed and Nimmo just jumps. The whole sequence was so well chreographed. When Kunal made a move, Nimmo was making a move at that same time. Kunal moved his arm and so did Nimmo.  

When Kunal tells his dadaji that he and Nimmo had a fight. Kunal was acting like he won a award or something. What I didn't get was that was Dadaji more concerend about them fighting or the fact the Nimmo slept on the floor. Maybe I didn't hear it rite but I beleive that Dadaji said something like don't make Nimmo sleep on the ground.

Edited by Naviswtngl - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Virgo_Stars thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
u are right the episode was so funny πŸ˜†
nice observations πŸ‘

Naina
prettyasjen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† yeah today's epi was hilarious!!!! πŸ˜† gur observations πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

today's episode was complete jokes..and those kharatton ki awaazein..it was too much..
πŸ˜†

it has to be the best episode so far..

Edited by manjot - 18 years ago
-Simrah- thumbnail
100 agree wit ya πŸ˜‰
2days epi gotten me in 2 so much pain coz of laffin πŸ˜†
kunal jus rocked πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘ all his expressions were so damn cute n funny 😳 πŸ˜› so cute da way he n nimmo fite jus lyk kids 😳 πŸ˜† n da snoring part omg πŸ˜† so funny da way he said "iske kharaate bhi rhythm mein nahi hai" πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
n KB is no less πŸ˜† πŸ˜† she cracked me up in da part she told nimmo 2 use abuses she taught her in childhood 4 protection πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
overall da most funniest epi i'v seen πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† .......i love the part when kunal says that bout nimmos snoring.....and i love how kanta tells the 2 kate baals off and when she was warning kunal not to touch nimmo.....the part when nimmo is all uncomfortable when watching that movie with kunal totally reminds me of my self.......this show is rocking!.........naina
mabel thumbnail

Originally posted by: eijaz_lover

100 agree wit ya πŸ˜‰
2days epi gotten me in 2 so much pain coz of laffin πŸ˜†
kunal jus rocked πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘ all his expressions were so damn cute n funny 😳 πŸ˜› so cute da way he n nimmo fite jus lyk kids 😳 πŸ˜† n da snoring part omg πŸ˜† so funny da way he said "iske kharaate bhi rhythm mein nahi hai" πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
n KB is no less πŸ˜† πŸ˜† she cracked me up in da part she told nimmo 2 use abuses she taught her in childhood 4 protection πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
overall da most funniest epi i'v seen πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

de cute fites between kunu n nimmo😳...kunu's cute confused expressions😳...his comments on Nimz snoringπŸ˜†.....n KB's jokesπŸ˜†

Eijoo was flawless...he totally rocked...so did KBπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

sweet_shagun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
i fully agree ith u all
Loved tonight's episode
I loved the Kharate wala part and Kunal-Nimmo's cute Fight and Hats of to Dadaji he had locked Kunal inside πŸ˜†