!Saravanan Meenakshi Feb 2012 Updates Archives!

simi_1 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Wednesday quick recap
 - Saravanan apologises to meenu but she won't listen
 - Yaminis dad subtly reminding saravanan of his promise to marry yamini๐Ÿ˜ก

Thursday

Scene 1

An agitated saravanan meets yamini and qestions her as to why she does not pick his phone. She mazhupuffies, and says that she did not notice his call, and asks if there is any problem.  Saravanan says her dad is an imsai arasan, as he kept texting him 20 times saying things like we are a family etc, like a figure.  Yamini is laughing, and denies knowing anything about his.  SAravanan is irritated and says that you I only helped because you said that he was sick and you needed help and that her dad would leave for london in a week and now it is 2 weeks and he is still here.  Yamini says be patient as we need to do a proper checkup before he leaves and also it is extremely cold in London.  A very very irritated sarav now says yei oru monkey kullavum , mufflerum vangi anupu di๐Ÿ˜†.  He says that if he is here I would be getting into more trouble.  He says that her dad keeps torturing him with his mapillai mapillai phone call.  he says Yamini you are a Karruppu aishwarya rai than, and you will find a fair abhishek bacchan, ๐Ÿคฃbut im a ajay devgan and you know my kajol is in kaladakurchi๐Ÿคฃ.  now yamini is not that very happy, says before that kajol you were only after me.  Now saravanan is so angry and irritated and says that if i don't tell the truth then I will get an attack.  He says Im so sick of everyone calling me mapillai mapillai, meenus dad says this on the landline, your dad calls the same in the cell phone and my friend who listens to this asks me enada mapillai๐Ÿ˜†.  Yamini is trying to calm him down, saravana says nallavanukku eppavume prechanai than, kettavan will marry 10 and live happily ever after and a good person with one wife will be always put under the microscope.  He says meenu will behave like anushka only during romance, but if she gets angry she will become a vijayshanthi. He says he is so such a perfect person, and yamini asks why did you then promise my dad, for which saravanan says that ponnunga azhuthale ennaku pidikathu, and i simply helped you for you, so you better release me from this prechanai.  Then she offers moor and plays solathan nenaikiren son, and saravanan asks her to switch it off

Scene 2
Saravanan is walking in the mottai mAdi, and she meenu calls, he whispers on the phone and meenu asks him not to act like he is at work as she know he is in mOttai madi, and asks him not to fight, and she requests him if they can go to a movie.  Saravanan sarcastically says is this kaladakurichi meenu as they have taken a vow not to go to a movie with him๐Ÿ˜† meenu says sorry, and saravanan says ennanga neenga, naan than sorry sollanum neenga poi sollarenga.  Anyway now he asks her to tell thappu and sorry, and they have some friendly oodal.  Finally they decide to go and watch nanban even though saravanan has watched it. She says that she has brought the ticket for tomorrow, at 1pm as she knows that he hardly works.  Saravanan says he is too busy tomorrow as he has a discussion with the PM in delhi.  He says that he is not a vetti bsc grad, as he is so busy, so he tells her to book tickets in April.  Meenu says saravanan mama we will wait in the theatre at 12:45pm and if you don't show up i will sell one ticket and get popcorn and go to watch the movie. ๐Ÿ˜† yenga switch potta enga addikum enru therinje adikara๐Ÿ˜†

Scene 3

Saravanan arrives at the theatre, so meenu teases him as to how he came from delhi to here, even if he lies that he has come because of her , she will beleive him๐Ÿ˜†.  Saravanan says he has come to watch vettai and not nanban.  She says oh okay then we can see that , saravanan says that he got only one ticket, and singam eppovumme single a than vettai adum, so he will go and watch that movie.(loosada nee๐Ÿ˜†).  Anyway they finally come to a truce and meenu says i luv u i luv u i luv u, and saravanan is all happy and says he wants to do something and he holds he,r hand she says ivvalavu thana๐Ÿ˜‰ idhuku poi ivallavu periya buildupa๐Ÿ˜‰, saravanan is shocked, and they both give a hifi and get ready to go inside the theatre

cheers

Edited by simi_1 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

autumnsconcerto thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
[FRIDAY RESERVE]  (Saro & Meens = ๐Ÿ˜ณ)

Date: 03-02-2012

Meenu and Saro go to the movies and watch Naanban ๐Ÿ˜ƒ. Both have a jolly good time, with some cute moments (i.e. hand holding, drinking from one bottle of coke with 2 straws etc ๐Ÿ˜ณ). A funny moment comes when Saro is watching Illeana and Meenu glares at him. Saro responds by saying, "I like a bit more gundu women". ๐Ÿ˜† Meenu glare more and asks if he thinks she is fat. Saro says, "No, no! You are just chubby" (LMAO๐Ÿคฃ). Eventually they finish watching the movie.

Meenu's brother Tamil is arguing with someone on the phone. That someone is none other than his father! Eventually he agrees and then throws the phone in disgust...the only problem is, he throws and breaks Meenu's phone ๐Ÿ˜†! Paati calls him out on this and asks him what the problem is. Tamil says that his father wants him to go to Saro's house ๐Ÿ˜• (Aiyaioo! Angathan Meenu's number 1 villi iruganalai...๐Ÿ˜•) and that is why he is angry. Furthermore, he apologizes to Meenu for her phone and clarifies that he is only going to their [Saro's] house for her sake ๐Ÿค—. Meenu forgives ๐Ÿ˜Š and fixes her phone.

Tamil says we'll go in the evening, but Paati wants to go at lunch, saying that since they are going they might as well eat lunch as well. Meenu says to her Patti that they [Saro's family] may think wrong. Patti replies that she doesn't need a certificate from Saro's family ๐Ÿ˜†, like she [Meenu] does (Patti is 100% correct...please give Saro's mom & sis a piece of your mind). Tamil says we'll worry about this tomorrow, you just calm your anger for now and takes Patti and leaves. Meenu all smiles at her family, before becoming worried again ๐Ÿ˜•.

Next day at Saro's house, his mom is in a good mood watching some comedy on TV. Both Saro and his dad start talking in sign language, trying to convince one another to tell her about Meenu's visit. Saro's mom gets suspicious and asks them, "What's going on?" Saro's dad maalupufies by saying as just as he didn't know Meenu was staying here [in the city], he didn't know that Meenu and family are going to come visit tomorrow. Saro's mom immediately asks, "They are coming tomorrow. Who did they ask to come tomorrow?" ๐Ÿ˜ก Both father and son sit with a, 'pochu daa' expression.

Saro's mom is jumping from sky to earth ๐Ÿคข , asking why neither of them consulted her before giving approval. Saro try to ice her up by calling her a 'karunai kaadal and Mother Theresa' ๐Ÿ˜›. Saro's mom not impressed and says she does not want to see Meenu & co. Saro says, to be brutally honest, it is they [Meenu's family] who should be saying that...seeing as she [Saro's mom] asked for a 100 pounds of gold ๐Ÿ‘ (Intha gold matter ivallavu seekirama pogathu, polla irrukai...๐Ÿ˜•). Saro's mom pretends to be all sad and appeals to her husband.

Saro's dad pretends to yell at Saro while sprouting sayings like, "Since god can't be everywhere at all times, that's why he created mothers" ๐Ÿ˜ฒ. Saro's quickly points out that his dad stole the saying from the calendar (athanai paathan ๐Ÿ˜†). Saro eventually tells his mom that since they watched and said nothing when she asked for gold; she has to accept Meenu and her family coming over for lunch (appidi poodu, aruvalai ๐Ÿ˜›). Saro even says 'Please'. Saro's dad says we also have to cook and gives his steaming wife tips. She is not pleased at all and leaves.

Father and son congratulate each other on their plan, but Saro still not convinced. They hear a noise in the kitchen, and Saro's dad claims that is the sound of his wife cleaning...because that is the power of 'Shekar' (No, it sounds like something breaking...๐Ÿ˜•). Saro says lets go see and they both go to the kitchen. When they get there, they see everything [pots, pans and veggies] all spread out across the floor . Saro and Saro's dad not impressed and are worried about what might happen tomorrow. Then both get to work, cleaning. Episode ends of with Saro thinking, "Moday episoda'ai neenachal, ippo vaa thala suthu thai!"

Viewers'ikkum same feelings pa ๐Ÿ˜•. Good luck Monday updater! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ    

Edited by autumnsconcerto - 12 years ago
sneha_v thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Part 98 - Tuesday
Saro and Meenu talking alone by the pool. Meen uasks would some one take it wrong seeing us alone? Sarav says no they won't. He wipes his cheek and ask her to give. She scolds him saying everyone is around here. Saro says why don't you act like falling in the pool and I would save you. Meenu scolds him saying I know how to swing from 7 yr. Saro says teach me swimming. meenu says you have  a pool here and don't you know swimming. He tells if o uteach me swimming then I will teach you some thing else. She says othaippen. Now my favorite dialogue...

Saro: Meenatchi, Meenatchi
Meenu: Yennada?
Saro: Meenu
Meenu: Adada?
Saro: Meenu
meenu: Rombathan...

Saro says when you are here I feel like we are married. Meenu says you talk like that but after we get married then there are going to be issues betwen my and your mom. If it happens what will you do? Saro says will follow my dad's principle. He talks but won't say anything. She says I won't behave bad. Saro asks promise? meenu promises. Saro holds her hand. He asks her to touch his heart and promise - she touches his nose and says promise and says I love you da Saro. Yelo yelo BGM plays in the background.Saro comes close and Meenu says Amma and Saro gets shocjked. Meenu laughs chumma sonnathukke ippadi bayapadareengale? they both laugh.

Meenu gets back. Annan say lets leave. Aachi says i want to eat. Saro and RS go check on them and Sarada is sitting in the bed roo mwith sweater and muffler. Saying she is not feeling well. Saro and RS scold them. But when they come back meenu understands and they leave. RS hesitates but meenu says it is ok I understand you. I am happy it got over without more problems. RS praise her.

They come back to Thamirai house. Tamil feels bad that how Meenu is going to live ith them.  Thamirai says I cooked food I know you won't eat there so come and eat. All of them go eat. Meenu feels bad.  But Aachi and thamirai force her to eat.

So much food. They eat well. Meenu gets mad and calls and scolds saro saying he didn't even call them to check if they ate or not. She scolds him saying I am mad 0 you didn't even give food, And then you didn't even ask if we ate. She scolds and puts the phone down. Friend stops her and tells that all these food are sent over by Saro.  he expected his mom ma not do anything so he got the food gave it here and went. I didn't tell this before because Tamil will feel bad. Meenu feels bad. Asks Patti what to do. Patti says even i guessed it is sent by him but you didn't get it? If you ask me what do I tell .Call him. Meenu gets up and goes inside the room and thinks.

Thodarum...

Precap for Wed:
More Saro meenu Konjals.
Saro takes meenu to soem place (I think school). That guy scolds her fro coming wit Saro.

Thodarum...
Edited by migan - 12 years ago
simi_1 thumbnail
Thurday , 9th of February

Scene 1
-----------

Saro's dad calls saravanans dad and asks him for the address for printing the invitation, Mukka pant says that he will get the address and call him back.  As he goes to find the address, someone calls him Sambandhi, and saravs dad is confused and looks outside to find Yaminis dad standing there.  Now mukka pant is so shocked and asks him what is his problem and why is he calling him sambandi.  Yams dad intro's himself as Ravi and he is yaminis dad, now mukka pant is all flustered and starts to recollect eveything that saravanan has told him about the heart attack, promise etc, and uneasily welcomes him inside.  once ravi is seated he excuses himself and quickly makes a call to saravanan who is on his way to buy kothmir for his mom.  Saravans dad tells him about ravi's visit and saravanan says at no cost should he break that poor guys heart , and at the same time send him out of the house, as saravanan will not come when he is there.  Poor mukka pant is so confused and goes inside and inquires what bring ravi there. Ravi says that he thought saravanan would have informed everything about them to him.  Mukka pant says that he and his son are not in talking terms ๐Ÿ˜†.  So ravi continues says that in that case you wouldnot know that I had an heart attack and that saravanan promised to marry my daughter๐Ÿ˜† and hence he would not even know that is why he was calling him sambandi๐Ÿคฃ.  Now our dear dear mukka pant is rolling hisbig eyes in all directions and says, I think neenga yethO sambanda sambandam illama ๐Ÿคฃ pesaringa yennu๐Ÿ˜†  Ravi says it is better that his mappillai elaborates all the incidents to them๐Ÿคฃ, so he will take leave now, as he is leaving saravanans mom enters calling for her husband, now ravi says vannakam sambandi yemma, ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ and she is baffled, and ravi leaves, Now our mukka pant says that this person is a crazy person as his daughter met with an accident and from then on keeps calling everyone sambandi๐Ÿ˜†, saravs mom doesnt buy it.

Scene 2

Meenu meets with her professor, who is glad to see her.  Prof asks for forgiveness to meenu and meenu says sorry for bringing saravanan.  Meenu says he doesn't need to ask for sorry as he is her role model.  Now the prof tells her that all his male students have achieved things academically, where as all my girl students are a profs wife, or an engineers wife etc.  He feels sad that a girls education is a climax for their wedding๐Ÿ˜ฒ, and they only take care of her husband inlaws etc(do profs really say these things).  He tells minaxi to not give up her education, as she needs to do further research and build an exemplary school etc.  He asks her why she needs a Phd, just o put it in the wedding invitation.  He asks her to think about it๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Scene 3

Saravana asks yamini what are they thinking and for which yamini says if we say we are thinking about you would you like it๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†Anyway yamini says that what ever is ones destiny will eventually happen.  Yamini is pulling his leg and saravanan asks when her dad will leave, she says in about 15 - 20 days.  If only your dad met my mom and sis, then Kadhai kandhala irrukum.  Saravanan asks her to leave when saravanan mom arrives, yamini now impresses, his mom by calling her athai, his mom melts and goes and gets her poo and kumkum, and saravnan is so shocked and tells his mom that she is christinu๐Ÿ˜†. Finally yamini leaves, and saravana goes and meets with meenu.  Meenu says that she is confused and asks tells that he asks for his forgiveness.  Saravanan says ok vidu untha dalda thalayan than sorry sollitan illa, meenu then tells about her profs question , and saravanan says that i now know for sure that he is also added to the list of folks who want to split us up.  Meenu says that Im your wife not your house doggy, I have my own wishes and dreams, grrr what is up with this prof๐Ÿ˜ก

autumnnn your turn to update the split,  naan escape
Edited by simi_1 - 12 years ago
sneha_v thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

sneha_v thumbnail

migan thumbnail

migan thumbnail
Wednesday Episode No 104 15 / 2 / 12

Meenu in the bald upstairs - Ulage Maayam, Vazhve maayam look. Correct aa Tamzih annan entry ๐Ÿ˜‰ But this guy loves his sister to the hilt  - no doubts. Wants to know why Meenu is pensive. She spills " Sara is not so keen about my Ph.D ...keen about the wedding ..right away..." Tamizh gets a chance to demean Sara, viduvaaraa?? Tells his sister that a man should respect the wishes of his wife " summa sapadu pOttu, dress vangi kudutha pOthumaa?? Must stand by her side to realize her dreams !!! No point in  marrying in hurry and repenting at leisure , athukku Avvaiyaara irunthudalam, think well, ok??' Already confused Meenu vai innum nalla kOzahppittar, mahanubhavan !!! On the other side, Yamini does the veppilai adithal. Intha makku Sara ava kitte pOi ellam ularrathu - " Meenu kku avanga veetu aalunga, puppy ellam thaan important. Never thinks once about ditching me !!! " Lady Tamizh aka Yamini fans well. " Saro, intha tharam vittu kudukkathe, career aa naana nnu kandippa kElu, if she chooses her career then avalai kazhatti vidu, unakku vera nalla pOnnu paarkkalam " ( ayyo da Aadu is getting wet nnu azhara wolf mma nee , makku Sara, think man, think ) Veppilai adichuttu, she promises to get some food for the sulking Sara - kirukku thanks her for being a friend in need !!!!

Paatti and Meenu. I like paatti SOOO much - down to earth and categorical. Says that she knows everything. Tells Meenu exactly what is going on in her life and Meenu is astonished
" epdi Aachi?? Sariyana Gulebagavali thaan nee " Aachi says that she has her ears and eyes open -" kekkarathai vaichu, athukku kannu , mooku varainja news !! " Tells Meenu that Sara is a very good boy " you should never trust a girl who cries but a man who cries is a  good fellow. If he so desires, he can always make others cry . But this guy keeps all his problems within himself and cries . And coming to that, did you tell him about your studies before?? The topic cropped up only now, right?? Education does not mean going for work, it is for the sake of knowledge , don't let people confuse you...decide for yourself, ok??? Looks like this sets Meenu thinking. (high time baby high time, you have a mega ego !! )

Sara's mom - for her part problem kilapparaanga. Paavam , appa tries to warn Sara but this frog croaks big time and falls prey to his mother's antics. Mother says that the wedding should happen in March - "padippu ellam apram senjukkattum, who cares? You know what, unakku March le wedding, bride avala illiya nnu avale decide pannattum " Sara is shocked - father laments " ipdi neeya pOi ava net le maatti kittiye da !!"

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 12 years ago
autumnsconcerto thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Friday Reserved  < Eppidi irruntha naan, ippidi ayitaan... > ๐Ÿ˜ต

Date: Feb.17, 2012

Scene starts with Meenu's dad talking about inviting Saro & Saro's dad to their family temple. Tamil is not happy at all and points out that Meenu & Saro are having a fight...one that might stop the wedding (romba thaan ๐Ÿ˜›). Meenu's dad says that it's too late to cancel the wedding now, seeing as they spent all this money so far. Tamil gets angry and says that Meenu's dad doesn't care about Meenu, but only Saro and warns Meenu to think carefully. Tamil leaves to start preparations. Meenu asks her dad why he is doing this. He says that distance will not solve any problems (Good Point! ๐Ÿ‘). Meenu says what if he [Saro] doesn't come. Her dad assures her that Saro will show up but Meenu is still worried. Meenu's dad pats her head and says we will worry about it then.

Saro asks his mom if he needs to take her to the doctor, but she replies that Yamini is taking her (pochu daa ). Saro's dad wonders what this new twist in the story is (๐Ÿ˜†). Saro asks about lunch, again his mom replies that Yamini is going to cook briyani (๐Ÿคข too much Yamini puranam today). Saro's dad is suspicious. Saro asks about his sister (romba mukiyam ๐Ÿ˜ก) and his mom says that she went to the temple with Yamini. Saro's dad, in his mind voice, says that he daughter is sleeping yet his wife is lying to Saro...he plans to stop his wife's constant mention of the name Yamini (Thank you Mr.R, on behalf of all viewers๐Ÿค—). Before his wife says Yamini again, he starts coughing. Saro is concerned, but his wife beats him A LOT on his head and back. Then Saro's mom starts her radio mouth, praising Yamini...comparing her to K.R.Vijaya. Saro's dad pretends to go along with his wife, but in reality makes fun of her. Saro is just watching uninterested. Saro's mom goes in to the kitchen...Saro's dad tries to advice Saro. Saro very stubborn still (loosu๐Ÿ˜ก). Saro's dad tells Saro about the trip to temple, but Saro still refusing. Saro's dad thinking of plans to convince Saro...eventually telling him about Meenu's dad's plan to kada vadi pongal. Saro starts to dream about the mutton curry, and Saro's dad lets him think about it. But eventually, Saro returns to back to his original stubbornness...not going. He is still compelling Meenu to choose ๐Ÿ˜• and Saro's dad stuck watching his son leave.

Meenu waiting for Saro, her family watching her. Gets yelled at by her mom for her troubles. Meenu's sisters make fun of her again, but Meenu tells them to be quiet. Meenu's sisters make fun of her saying that she is waiting for Saro (I've missed them, the sister duo ๐Ÿ˜ƒ). Meenu not amused. Meenu's dad comes in and her sisters tell Meenu's dad why Meenu is dressing up slowly. Meenu denies that, but her dad also makes fun of her as well. Then discussions turn to Saro's appearance. Meenu's dad says he might not come due to work, but Meenu steadfastly says that he will not come. Their discussion is interrupted by Tamil, who comes in wondering why his family is not ready yet. Meenu's dad says to Tamil that he is yelling at his daughters to hurry up...but Tamil calls his bluff by saying that he can hear the laughter all the way from the hallway. His younger sisters giggle hearing that. Meenu's dad jokingly accuses his daughters of revealing the truth to Tamil ๐Ÿ˜†. Tamil notices Meenu's upset face and asks her if she is ready to leave. Tamil not convinced and tells her that if Saro's family comes they'll come; if they don't it doesn't matter. Tamil says if not with them, come with me. Tamil through his words implies Saro will come...though he doesn't know this ๐Ÿ˜†. Meenu's sisters start laughing and advise her about Saro. They tell her that not everyone can be the way she expects them to be and that people like them & Saro need to be accepted, not shunned. They tell her to think carefully, since it is obvious that she loves Saro (๐Ÿ˜ณ Aww!!!) and leave Meenu alone with a cellphone, telling her to call Saro and talk to him. Meenu just holds onto the phone, thinking before...fade to black .

Next, scene shifts to Meenu's family getting ready to leave. Meenu is adamant that Saro won't come, but her sisters slowly changing her mind. They tell her to truly believe that Saro will come and close her eyes and pray. Meenu agrees, and says that I will truly think that and he must be here...if not, I will forget him (aiyaiyoo๐Ÿ˜• why Meens? ๐Ÿ˜• why this kolaveri? ๐Ÿ˜•). Meenu closes her eyes and prays with all her heart, before opening her eyes. Saro is still not there ๐Ÿ˜ฒ. Meenu is super upset and asks her sister why he [Saro] isn't here. She further tells her little sisters that they were the ones, who had told her Saro will come, yet he is not here and ultimately it is her belief which came true. Her sisters see her upset face and tell Meenu to shift her face 10 degrees. Meenu confusedly turns around and there stands Saro. Meenu finally smiles, as she sees Saro and Saro's dad walk in but Saro refuses to look at Meenu. In the back the romantic bgm โค๏ธ is playing, but Saro does not seem to be his normal self (still problems-aa? ๐Ÿ˜•).

Next Week Preview:

-Meenu & Saro talking again...about dosai. Saro not happy with Meenu's food but gulps it down, annoyed. Meenu not impressed, asks him if he wants another one. Saro nods 'yes'. Meenu says, sorry...we ran out of maa [flour] and walks away ๐Ÿ˜†.
-Saro's dad advises Meenu that Saro is not as bad as she thinks he is. Furthermore, Saro's tells her to think over this carefully and that she'll see otherwise and that he believes in her judgement ๐Ÿ˜.            

P.S. If Saro's mom says Yamini again one more time, all I have to say is: ๐Ÿคฌ Ivanga torture ennala thanga mudiyala! ๐Ÿคข

Edited by autumnsconcerto - 12 years ago