Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Hell hath no fury like a Woman Scorned!!!

maxknight80 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hope all of you saw tonight's epi, what an amazing spectacle it was⭐️⭐️⭐️

This is not an update, I'm sure our esteemed panel of updaters are working overtime to capture the sheer brilliance shown in today's epi in mere words.

Anyways, it seems Sati's anger towards Shiva knows no bounds, she has completely lost her love and faith in Shiva, she is completely devasted with Shiva's neglect, but she doesn't know that he did this only to make her realize her true path to become his ardhagini, which she can attain only by purging her ego.

On the other hand, Shiva is calm, he knows Sati is disturbed and will never agree to his love, but he's willing to give her up bcoz he knows that the day she marries him, the countdown of her life would start and he is not willing to loose his love again, but if he feels that their marriage is necessary for the betterment of humanity, he would surely do whatever is in his power to get Sati to rekindle her love for him.

On a side note, Shiva and Sati's (aka Mohit and Mouni's) acting was par excellence, what a treat to watch.

The way Sati's anger and Shiva's calmness was portrayed on screen was amazing, I truly believe they deserve every award there is in the field of acting.👏👏👏

I'm sorry, I can't write more, I'm at a complete loss of words.

A Biiig THANK YOU to the CVs

MAX
Edited by maxknight80 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanyomg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Truly max today mohit n mouni both were at par excelence. I WOULD ALSO COMPLIMENT MOUNI SAYING DAT TODAY SHE N HER ANGER STANDED OUT n mohit toh hai hi mmuaah!!
Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
the performances were very good but I seriously think Sati is a bit too angry, I mean she has full right of being angry but personally the CVs are really stretching it...

hope this track is over in a week, cuz i cant stand the harshness and anger! 😭
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Gosh Maxie My darling...Tumne meri dil ki baat cheeli yaar..I am so overwhelmed with that moment ..awww..I had a lump in my throat ..a lump of sweet pain..of love..Gosh the way he looked at sati going away & later on when Nandi went running behind her ..I thought he almost had a drop..in his eye..aww..Gosh that Drop is equal to a huge ocean of tear I am sure..of pain in Shiv's heart..GOSH..MOHIT & MOUNI>.you drive me crazy..every night ..deeper than the previous with your performance..!! Love you..immensely..Beyond explanations..!!
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

It is not only Shivji's discouraging her, but under so much torture of Daksh & Prasuti, she feells her responsibalities are more towards her, who go out of their way in showing off what they did for her & she should always accept what they ask her to do along with Khyati & Aditi. She is fighting this battle with minimum support, so her reaction is quite natural. But if she can react like this then can bounce back at the right time, when Daksh & Co. is caught unaware.