•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi,

I believe most of you have already watched today's epi,
'SPOILER ALERT' if you haven't

It was shown in last epi that Mahadev opened his eyes when Tarakasur ordered his henchmen to kill Sati, means he became aware of Tarakasur's evil intentions, then why was he shown unaware of Narad's deeds in today's epi.

I mean he is Trikaldarshi, he knows everything that happens in the Universe than why was he acting all unaware about Tarakasur's actions when Narad told him about it. If he's going to punish Tarakasur for his actions, shouldn't he also punish Narad for his deeds?, he was the one who informed Tarakasur about everything.

And more than that it was Vishnu who asked Narad to do it in the first place.

Or... maybe it was just that, Acting... by Mahadev, what say?

MAX
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by maxknight80

Hi,

I believe most of you have already watched today's epi,
'SPOILER ALERT' if you haven't

It was shown in last epi that Mahadev opened his eyes when Tarakasur ordered his henchmen to kill Sati, means he became aware of Tarakasur's evil intentions, then why was he shown unaware of Narad's deeds in today's epi.

I mean he is Trikaldarshi, he knows everything that happens in the Universe than why was he acting all unaware about Tarakasur's actions when Narad told him about it. If he's going to punish Tarakasur for his actions, shouldn't he also punish Narad for his deeds?, he was the one who informed Tarakasur about everything.

And more than that it was Vishnu who asked Narad to do it in the first place.

Or... maybe it was just that, Acting... by Mahadev, what say?

MAX

Relax Relax Max Naradji was the only communication channel , you will see there are many incidents which he has done, as his work to make things happen. 
As per to mahadev concern, he always act like he doesn't know anything, as one doesn't show that his mahanta like that. Shivji nature is like that only.