Sunday Chronicle - Shilpa Saklani - Page 2

Posted: 17 years ago
thanks and welcome back. I had a good laugh too after such a long time. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 23? πŸ˜† .thus means she never went to school or any college. she is illiterate
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† illiterate, that explains her behaviour πŸ˜†
thanks πŸ˜† πŸ˜† i must say..as confused as that woman
seems (her age can be represented by the function y=2sinx+24 πŸ˜› ), she
does have good taste πŸ˜ƒ and she's 100% right to say that "one has to be
very lucky to get a husband like apurva." 😳 she must have done
something brilliant in her past life to have him in this one πŸ˜›
OMG, this female is tooooo much😑, GOSH, i mean wat the heck man firstly, how can she be 23yrs old, shez god damn 27yrs 😑  😑  😑  😑  how long does she wants to be *sweet 16*πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

n secondly, y does she have to tell the whole world over n over n over n over 988030180418 times abt apuπŸ˜•. We know it, stop it damn it😑 I feel like breaking my comp here πŸ˜• n man, did she use the word *Chonu* in her article, tats absurd, n she openly discusses her personal life, I mean given a chance she might even discuss her bedroom πŸ˜•  

n when I read this...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

*I do love making  the hot rotis for him*  I was like wat the heck,  but then I read the other half of the sentence πŸ˜†

Watever,  this lady needs *HELP* big time
thanks
honestly theres nothing new in this inetrview,its the same old quotes abt how she wants to work for the future and how her hubby is the best and how she loves making things for apu and blah blah blah
she actually said t&d offered her many roles before she took up vidhi and she still believes she played arman ex-lover ....good lord
I thought she was in mumbai when apu was in goa for the ahem ahem scenes ..........actually she did mention that in nb2 after her ouster that she was alone as apu was in goa shooting .
anyway all the best to them and for their life but please spare us of the same repeated quotes ,try to say something different
I thought she actually was 23/24? πŸ˜•
thnx for the article!
Hera
thnx for the article!
Hera
Originally posted by legallyblonde21

πŸ˜†

Oh my God, When I was reading this article, I was thinking about you, Blyton. Well said, BlytonπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I AM REPEATING MY SELF FOR THE LAST TIME ON SS ISSUES," GROW UP AND BE PROFESSIONAL, MRS. SHILPA AGNIHOTRI."πŸ˜ƒ