Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

One week for Gohem and One week for RaJi

-Jitu- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I get this feeling after watching todays episode.

CV's are going to do that. Last week was good for RaJi fans and I guess that this week will be really good for Gohem fans.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruts18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
1000 chocolates in your mouth!!!!!!!!!😆

But just realized that next week i will pull my chocolate box away from your reach ðŸ˜†
Edited by shruts18 - 12 years ago
_Precious_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think this week will be good for RaJi fans too. Rashi has not completely succeeded in poisoning Jigar's mind against Ahem, so she will be continuing to woo Jigar with her sweet talks and Jigar will be totally into her. May be Jigar will go looking for Rashi when he learns that Rashi has not returned home in the new car, and Rashi may make up a new story saying they forgot to bring her with them and get sympathy from Jigar.
But Urshi will be shown all the days, and all the weeks.
-Jitu- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Precious_

I think this week will be good for RaJi fans too. Rashi has not completely succeeded in poisoning Jigar's mind against Ahem, so she will be continuing to woo Jigar with her sweet talks and Jigar will be totally into her. May be Jigar will go looking for Rashi when he learns that Rashi has not returned home in the new car, and Rashi may make up a new story saying they forgot to bring her with them and get sympathy from Jigar.

But Urshi will be shown all the days, and all the weeks.

That could happen. Jigar and Hetal will be really angry with Kokila and Ahem.
Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruts18

1000 chocolates in your mouth!!!!!!!!!😆

But just realized that next week i will pull my chocolate box away from your reach ðŸ˜†

that's not fair..!!! 😆 😆 common please don't be partial 😉
Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i would like balanced week with gohem and raji scenes... for both gohem and raji fans so that everyone can enjoy and don't have to wait for whole week.. Edited by rashi.krishna - 12 years ago
Dhabu89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I agree. Last week we only got the tiniest bit of GoEm. And so this week I hope we get lots and lots of GoEm. And when I say GoEm, I mean without interruptions.
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
whatever happens i dont want to see the face of urmila.
i just hate the mere sight of her and she spoils my mood badly
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rashi.krishna

i would like balanced week with gohem and raji scenes... for both gohem and raji fans so that everyone can enjoy and don't have to wait for whole week..

I would prefer that as well but with a better Rashi please. Because with the current Rashi all RaJi romance look like a farce to me I want proper sweet RaJi romance!!!
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: rashi.krishna

i would like balanced week with gohem and raji scenes... for both gohem and raji fans so that everyone can enjoy and don't have to wait for whole week..

Agree with you in that.  That way everyone is happy.