Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Exactly that is my point surbhi ji. Jab khud pe ati he tab hi awaz uthani padti he. Aur simar ne roli ko kabhi roka nhi apne ap ko innocent prove karne se. Roli never tried like simar. Let me tell u simar ko abhi bhi nhi pata ki us heater aur powder incident me roli involve nhi thi. To agar use pata hota to woh roli se pehle maafi mangti fir use innocent prove karti. But here u r blaming her for something which she dnt know. And most funny part of ur FF is simar chate mar marke use nind ki goli khane pe majbur kar deti. I mean r u watching the same show? U dnt like any character that doesnt mean u hv right to claim whatever u want. She is same simar who left her honeymoon. After knowing mano's truth she said muje apni roli vapas chahie. She never said i want trust of my husband back.

Same here agar agar simar ko wo letter chhupana hota to woh apni sign kabhi nhi karti. And most important thing woh apne room me kabhi nhi rakhti.

Dnt believe u r supporting mano. God bless u 4 that.
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
pata nahi tha to chanta marne ya lecture dene ki kya zarorat thi jaake baithti chupchaap apne kamre mein hud hai pata nahi tha to chaanta maar do what rubbish aur waise bhi jub simar roli ko bbyon ko subak sikhane ke liye rok rahi thi to roli kaise innocence prove kare
surabhi01 thumbnail
aur woh taash ke patte ka bhi scene yaad karlo
surabhi01 thumbnail
roli ne simar par blame lagane se pehle college mein confirm kiya tha ki kisne woh letter recieve kiya tha yaani roli ke dimag mein yeh bilkul nahi tha ki khaali didi hi hai aisa kur sakti thin ghar ka koi bhi sadsya aisa kar sakta hai agar roli ke man mein aisa hota ki didi aisa kur sakti hain to woh kabhi college phone na karti seedhey simar se ladne chali jaati pur simar ne to confirm kiya nahi pur shuru ho gayi roli ko lecture dena ya chaanta maarna uski nazar mein sirf roli hi yeh kaam kar sakti hai aur haan na to main mano ko support karti hoon aur na simar ko agar roli pur courier par blame laga hota aur roli ko pata chalta ki mano ne aise kiya hai phir roli ne maano se battimiji ki hoti to simar pukka taash ke patte le ke baith jaati ya phir ek chaanta
surabhi01 thumbnail
aur kya sirf roli hi kaalimirch ko haath laga sakti hai baaki ko kya kaalimirch chhune ka ban hai kya jo simar ko laga ki sirf roli hi aisa kar sakti hai. Simar ke liye sirf roli hum roli fans ka irritate ka kaaran hai pur agar roli ko pata chala ki letter nahi mila to roli ke dimag mein sirf simar bilkul bhi nahi to yeh sirf word bahut important hai
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Its nt simar's responsibility to see what pari and uma doing? How they r manipulating everything. But roli is her sister. So she dnt want her to stoop at bhabhis level. And lot had happened becoz of marriage stuff. Before standing against bhabhi simar should make her own place.
Aur roli ne konsa evidence dekha tha. Simar ke room me letter dekha aur courier office phone karke puchh lie. Sign karte hue to nhi dekha. Wo chup chap nhi beth sakti?

Simar ne jab b doubt kia to roli pe ese allegation nhi dale ke tum mera bura chahti ho. She always said that tum bhabhis ka bura chahti ho. But roli before giving second thought directly claimed that didi dnt want to see my progress.
upra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ASTHA-

Its nt simar's responsibility to see what pari and uma doing? How they r manipulating everything. But roli is her sister. So she dnt want her to stoop at bhabhis level. And lot had happened becoz of marriage stuff. Before standing against bhabhi simar should make her own place.
Aur roli ne konsa evidence dekha tha. Simar ke room me letter dekha aur courier office phone karke puchh lie. Sign karte hue to nhi dekha. Wo chup chap nhi beth sakti?

Simar ne jab b doubt kia to roli pe ese allegation nhi dale ke tum mera bura chahti ho. She always said that tum bhabhis ka bura chahti ho. But roli before giving second thought directly claimed that didi dnt want to see my progress.

obviously why would Simar say Ki tum mera bura chahti ho, when Roli ne uske against kuch nahi kiya tha but all the evidence that Roli has points to Sim. You are saying the letter and the phone verification that Roli did are not evidence? In a court of law too this would be evidence but I guess not in the eyes of Simar's fans who choose to be blindly loyal to her. Why is Simar showing all this faith now? What happened to her when she did not believe Roli about the heater & black pepper incident? Why the new concern? 
sagark thumbnail
Upra forget all that, see the sbs segment today both roli and simar are together now and now they both are teaching mano a lesson. They have burnt mano saree. But one thing they have changed roli, they have taken another girl in place of avika. Just see the segment carefully.
CoffeeCake thumbnail
@upra
well i never said that simar is nt responsible 4 anything. Go and read my first comment on this thread. I accepted that simar is responsible 4 her present condition.
But on friday she was screaming and shouting for roli. But true and blind roli fans finding faults even in that matter. If u have guts to bash some1 when he/she is wrong than be brave enough to appriciate same person when he/she is right.
If whaever roli pointed was evidence for u than even simar reacted on the base of evidence in kali mirch (or whatever it was) matter according to me.
Whether she is right or wrong but people always find faults in her.
Edited by -ASTHA- - 12 years ago
Ritii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sagraka go and watch sbb segment tomany people ucan watch in mirror so it means they are doing just rearsals because they will practice before final shot . and in sbb segmment u can watch the giral easily so dont so worry that avika is not there before coming avika they are doing practice .