Fated Love OS LAST PART PG19 PM ltr

ArjunKiAsh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Fated Love

Hello Guys, its me Ash again with another OS. It's a mix of 3 movies. I got the idea from Aarti, my friend. I dedicate this to all my forum friends who supported me. Sorry for mistakes, didn't get time to check.

Part 1

Geet : Maan, you idiot leave me. Its morning.

Maan : No way honey.

Geet : Seriously Maan, Dia is calling me.

Maan : Daadi will look at her Geetu. Now come here.

Saying this he pulled her closer to him and started to kiss her all over her face and started to undress her giving her no time to think. After 2 hours, Get was sleeping with her head on Maan's chest. He kissed her and thought about their marriage.

Flashback

Yash, Maan and Geet were best buddy. Geet loved Maan and Yash as her best friends. They never had any other feelings. Their family knows about their friendship and was proud of it. Yash was in love with Myra, his college mate who is really scared of him. Geet was in love with Vikram, her fiance. Though Geet and Vikram were in different countries, they loved each other crazily. She is used to call him 20 to 24 times a day and have video chat too.

Maan was single and many girls were hitting on him to try their luck. Sasha was one of them.  She knew to win Maan's heart, she have to win Geet's and Yash's support. She tried to impress them but every act fails. Maan and Yash love to tease Geet with Vikram's name and Geet used to blush.

Vikram , at first didn't like Geet's friendship with Maan and Yash but after knowing them, he understood and admired their friendship.  Vikram was possessive about Geet and on every Valentine's Day, he comes from UK to celebrate it with his Geet.

Vikram was 5 year old than Geet, Maan and Yash. They always had fun together. Other gang members were Adi, Pinky and Romeo. They always stick with Maan, Geet and Yash. Sasha was really jealous of them but couldn't do anything. As whole college knows they were best friends and Geet is in madly love with her Multi-millioner Fiancee, Vikram.

Sameera, a new girl came to college. She was very nave and innocent and it was easy to manipulate her. Maan fall in love with her innocence but she always stayed away from him. As usual, both Yash and Geet came in action and made Sameera realize Maan's true feelings.

Sasha was really jealous of this and wanted to make Maan and Sameera break-up. So she befriended Sameera and started to gain her trust. Sameera, who came from middle class family, trusted Sasha. Sasha started to poison her innocent mind against Geet.

Sasha made an impression that Geet loved Maan and she is using Sameera as bait. At first,  Sameera didn't believe but soon she started to believe in Sasha and started to hate Geet. Sameera tried to get more intimate with Maan but Maan always slipped away as he knew that Sameera was doing with her will.

Sameera was crying and Sasha with her friend Tasha came towards her and started to poison her mind again. 

Sasha : see Maan again rejected you. He haven't even kissed you or hugged you but he always hugs Geet and she kisses him a lot.

Sameera : But she also hugs Yash naa? Its just friendship.

Tasha : Ohh, you're such a silly village girl. Can't you see? Open your eyes before its too late.

Sameera : What should I do?

Sasha : I'll say but you have to do accordingly.

Sameera nodded her head and was ready to follow Sasha's plan. Sasha smirked evily seeing Sameera's stupidity. Meanwhile, Vikram's and Geet's parents were thinking about their marriage and discussed the date. Nandini, Geet's cousin sister teased Geet and made her blush. Maan and Yash too joined her.

Meanwhile, Sasha morphed Maan and Geet's picture in a very vulgar way. And also collected fake medical documents to use against them. Sameera was unaware of this and Sasha made her believe that the photos and medical documents were original.  Sameera mind was filled with hatred and revenge towards Maan and Geet and vowed to destroy them.

Night (At Handa Mansion)

Everyone was present for Geet's Mehendi Rasam. Khuranas and Singhanias were also present including Raizadas. Vikram was coming back from UK and was very happy about his marriage. Everyone was teasing Geet including Maan and Yash. Sasha too joined them with Tasha as a part of them and smirked evily anticipating Sameera's arrival.

Sameera was unaware of Geet's marriage and Sasha told her that it was just a High Society Party and Sameera believed her. She collected CD of morphed photos and medical documents and went to Handa Mansion.

Geet was in dressing room and was looking at her Mehndi with a slight blush. Suddenly Nandini opened the door and asked Geet to come out. While descending the stairs, she saw a furious Maan and Yash.  She then saw Sameera looking at her with disgust face. Geet was confused seeing this but she was shocked when she saw some vulgar pics of her and Maan TV played by DVD. She was shocked seeing it.

Sameera : wow' at last the Princess came?

Geet : Maan' what is this? Ye pictures?

Sameera : These pictures were taken when you both were romancing and cheating on my back.

Maan : Shut up Sameera. Get Out (Shouts)

Sameera : No, I won't. I'll go once I finish it. So Geet, are you a Virgin? Oops sorry, how can you be when you aborted 2 months ago.

Geet : What?

Yash : Shut Up Sameera.

Mr. Raizada : What? Abortion?

Sameera : Yes, Geet was pregnant with Maan's baby and both of them went to clinic to get rid of the baby. Here is the medical document.

Geet : No, its false. I was not pregnant.

Sameera : So you are saying that you are Virgin?

Geet : I was not pregnant.

Sameera : Answer me Geet. Are you Virgin?

Maan : Enough Sameera. Security' Security take her out.

Sameera : TRUTH IS ALWAYS BITTER NAA? BUT I WON'T LEAVE YOU GUYS. I'LL MAKE YOU PAY FORYOUR DEEDS.

Security took Sameera away but her words made bad impact on everyone. Geet was blamed by each and every person including her family members. No one was ready to hear her or Maan. Geet was forced to leave Handa Mansion. The only person believed Maneet was Yash.  Sasha and Tasha were very happy as their plan succeeded.

Next Day

Vikram came to Raizada Mansion and he was surprised to see Yash waiting for him. Yash was about to talk to Vikram but Yash's dad dragged him away making excuses. Vikram find it weird when his family members were acting strangely. At last he married his bride but he felt something strange as he hold his bride's hand. It felt as if his bride was not Geet but someone else but he shrugged off those imaginations. At last Pundit announced that marriage is completed.

Meanwhile Maan and Yash were in hospital as Geet drank poison to kill herself. Myra came and saw Yash with full of tears in his eyes. She hugged him to console. She knew what Geet were to Yash and Maan and believed in them.

Sameera was happy that she brought the true face of Maan and Geet in front of the whole world. She was walking through the campus with a happy face but the whole college was giving her a disgusted look. She didn't understand the reason behind their cold behavior. She went to college canteen to drink coffee and ordered it with some snacks but the canteenwala ignored her and started to take orders from others. Sameera got mad at him and started shouting at him but other students supported canteenwala. Romeo, Adi and Pinky along with Sasha and Tasha came to canteen and heard Sameera shouting.

Pinky : Enough Sameera.

Sameera : What? Why are you shouting at me instead of supporting me? Why are everyone acting strangely?

Adi : Don't you know the reason Miss Sameera Sharma? Or are you pretending as if you don't know anything?

Sameera : Pretending?

Pinky : Stop acting Sameera.

Sameera : I don't understand what are you guys talking about?

Romeo : Ohh really?

Sameera : Stop it. Please tell me what I did? Why everyone acting coldly towards me? (Crying)

Pinky : Because of you Geet's and Vikram Bhai' marriage broken.

Sameera : Geet's marriage? (Confused)

Adi : Ohh stop acting Sameera. You must also be happy that Geet drank poison.

Sameera : What? (Shocked)

Romeo : Because of you Geet and Vikram bhai are separated.

Sameera : Vikram Bhai? (Confused)

Voice : Ohh stop pretending you Behenji. I know you hated Geet from the beginning and were faking love towards Maan. Now your real motive is achieved right? Are you happy that Geet is fighting for her life in hospital?

Sameera : Sasha tum? (Shocked)

Sasha : Yes, me. What you thought? I'll help you escape after ruining Maan's and Geet's life? Because of you Geet couldn't marry her love, Vikram.

Sameera was shocked to see new avatar of Sasha. She didn't understand anything for first few minutes but after joining each and every sentence of every person she understood that she was misled and because of her Geet's marriage was broken.

Sameera : ye meih ne kya kiya? Geet was innocent so was Maan. They were just friends. Geet was in love with someone else and because of me, her marriage is broken.

Romeo : Lets go guys.

Sameera : Wait. Who Geet'

Sasha : what? Aren't you done or do you want to do more? Lets leave guys.

Everyone left behind a crying Sameera. She was regretting each and every thing she done to Maan and Geet.

Meanwhile, when Vikram lifted the veil of his bride he saw Nandini instead of Geet. He became furious and shouted at everyone. His dad explained previous day's events and told him that Geet was not a good girl.

Vikram : And all of you believed her instead of my Geet?

Mr. Raizada : But the evidence and photos proves.

Vikram : Dad do you remember a woman named Naintara and my friend Ranbir?

Mr. Raizada : Yes but why are you bringing it here?

Vikram : She showed you guys some photos of mine with her and said that I raped her. Even produced fake medical reports to prove her right. And my so-called best buddy Ranbir stated that she was telling the truth. It was Yash, Maan and Geet who proved my innocence. Nobody including you believed me but my Geetu did because our love is pure and scared. And if Maan and Geet loved each other, they would have said it. They are not scared of anyone. There were many awkward situations I created to know what they were to each other but they proved me wrong by showing that their relation is pure friendship. That's why I live in UK peacefully looking at my business as I know her friends will protect her from everything.

Mr. Raizada : But beta, now you are married to Nandini. Its too late.

Vikram : I don't accept this Shaadi. Where is my Geetu? Where is she?

Manish : Hospital.  She drank poison.

Vikram : What??

Manish : when she came to know your marriage with Nandini, she tried to take her life. She is in ICU.

Mrs Handa : What? Which hospital she is in? I want to see her.

Mr Raizada : yeah Manish, tell us where she is?

Vikram : Why now? Its all because of you my Geetu is in hospital. If anything happen to her I won't spare anyone.

Mrs Handa : I never thought my beti will do such a thing.

Nandini : Really mom? Do you really expect her to do nothing when her love is marrying her younger sister? Didi was begging you to listen to her but you didn't. Because of you guys didi's, Vikramji's and my life got ruined. I begged you yesterday not to make me a scapegoat but for you reputation was more important and you forced me into this marriage even knowing I consider Vikramji as my elder brother.

Mr Handa : Sorry beta

Vikram : I can't forgive you. C'mon Manish, take me to my Geetu.

Nandini : I'm also coming to see Didi.

Vikram : OK

Hospital

Geet was out of danger and was sitting on her bed with a blank expression. Yash was holding Geet's hand and sitting beside her. Myra asked Maan to come out as she wanted to talk something important to him.

Maan : What happen Myra?

Myra : Your photo with Geet is all over TV and net. Media is adding spices to it and now its worse. I think its Sameera again.

Maan : I won't leave her for this. Already she broke Geet's marriage and now she gave this photos to press.

Myra : Maan calm down.

Voice : Maan where is she?

Maan : Vikram bhai?

Vikram : where is she?

Maan : Believe us bhai, we don't see each other more than friends.

Vikram : I know and I trust you guys. Where is she? How is she?

Maan : She is out of danger. Room no. 109.

Vikram : OK

Room

Vikram with Nandini came inside the room. Yash moved away from Geet. Vikram hugged Geet and patted her back to sooth her pain away.

Geet : I didn't..

Vikram : I know Geet. I trust you.

Geet looked at Nandini and saw sindoor and mangalsutr which made her heart ache. She gently pushed Vikram away from her.

Vikram : kya hua Geetu?

Geet : I think we should face reality. Now you are my sister's husband.

Vikram : What? Seriously Geet, do you think I'll accept this marriage? This was fraud.

Geet : But you are married.

Nandini : This was a forceful marriage. We both don't accept this marriage didi. Vikram jiju loves you only.

Geet : It Vikram for you Nandu.

Vikram : Geet'

Geet : Please Vikram. Its my request.

Vikram : OK but I'll always love you.

3 days later

Vikram left with Nandini promising to never return to India and breaking all ties with everyone. He promised Nandini that he'll try to love her and be a good husband. Sameera realized her mistake and understood who real friends are. She tried to expose Sasha and Tasha but everything was against her favour. The media created a very big fuss of Maneet leaving them with no choice other than to get married. On the wedding day Sameera came to meet Maan which made him angrier.

Maan : What the hell are you doing here? Who let you in? SECURITY'

Sameera : Maan please listen to me first then I'll go.

Maan : Say it fast and leave.

Sameera : I'm sorry Maan. I didn't know anything. I thought you were cheating on my back, that's why I did this. I'm sorry.

Maan : Are you done? Now you may leave.

Sameera : Please forgive me. Please.

Maan : Do you seriously believe that after everything I'll forgive you. You ruined 4 people's life.  

Sameera : I'm sorry.

Maan : Your sorry won't make things back to normal. Now get out before I call security.

Sameera : Please don't leave me Maan. I love you. Please.

Maan : Ohh now you want me to leave Geet on our wedding day so that you can enjoy our family reputation tarnish. Good plan Sameera.

Sameera : Its not any plan Maan. I really love you.

Maan : But I hate you.

Sameera : Maan (Hurt)

Maan : What you thought? I'll come to you leaving Geet. No way Sameera.

Sameera : You love me not her.

Maan : Wrong. I never said I love you. I only said that I Like You not Love.

Sameera : I know you are doing this out of anger. You only love me not Geet. I won't allow you to marry Geet.

Maan : Really Sameera? What will you do? Will you again morph pictures of me with you or will produce a fake medical document? You really have guts to break Geet's marriage again.

Sameera : I know what I did is wrong. I'll make everything alright.

Maan : How? By making Vikram bhai come again to Geet?

Sameera : By making her marry to someone who'll make her happy.

Maan : Exactly that what I'm doing.

Sameera : Not you but some other person.

Maan : Other than Vikram bhai, only me and Yash can make her happy. But Yash is already committed to Myra. So only I'm remaining.

Sameera : Anyone else not you.

Maan : Why?

Sameera : Because I Love You.

Maan : We only have 4 months relation and have not spend with each other too but you are hurt by the fact that the person who you love is getting married to someone else. Then think about Geet, she loved Vikram Bhai for more than 8 years and they were too close to each other. Because of you, she is separated from her love.

Sameera : I'm sorry. But please don't do it.

Maan : Did you seriously dreamt of becoming my wife? Khurana badi bahu?

Sameera : Maan'

Maan : Even if there was no issue, I wouldn't have married you. I said I liked you not love. Get that straight. Even if I had some feelings for you, it died that day you ruined my reputation. Just wait Sameera. Wait for your turn.

Sameera : Maan (Scared)

Maan : I'll give you time for our old sake. Pack your bag and leave the city within 24 hours or you'll know the consequence.

Sameera : Maan please.

Maan got angry and slapped her making her fall down. He pulled her hair and made her stand up again.

Maan : Why Sameera? I thought you could understand me. Why did you do it? Why?

Sameera : Sasha and Tasha' I believed them.

Maan : What?

Sameera : Yes, it's the truth. Please come back to me.

Maan : Who are you? You are not the Sameera I liked. The one I like was nave and sweet. But you are selfish. You don't care if Geet's marriage break again or other's feelings are hurt.

Sameera : Maan' (Hurt)

Maan : The one I liked is dead. Now it's some other person with same face.  

Sameera : I'm sorry for being selfish. You are right, I have changed a lot. But can't you give me one more chance?

Maan : No because I don't have any feelings for you. I regret the day I met you. I can't bring my family down by being with you or shatter Geet again. You really don't deserve a chance and you also know it.

Sameera : You are right. But I don't think I can live without you.

Maan : So you are saying that you'll suicide if I marry Geet? Selfish again?

Sameera : No, I won't. Because its my punishment for all my deeds but believe me Sasha made me like this.

Maan : I'll deal with her later.

Sameera : I'm sorry. I wish someday you'll forgive me.

Maan : I won't. Not in this lifetime.

Sameera : I understand. I'm sorry.

Sameera left with tears. Maan made some call to handle Sasha and Tasha. He then went to mandap and married Geet, his best buddy.

To-be-cont'

Re-cap : Maneet moments

Part 2 - pg 11

Edited by Ash534 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AvNeil123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow Ash 
that was amazing
truly amazing👏
sonu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Brilliant.
What a concept dear.
Amazingly written.
Poor geet she had to suffer a lot thanks to these 3 witches : s
Cant wait for more :)
Whypadhu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome ss
plzzz give me one more update
-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Wow ash..
Glad to have you back..
Amazing start...
meena.. thumbnail
awesome dearr
loved it
cont soon
luv u❤️
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

amazing OS...

continue soon...

thanx for pm...
mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing part...loved it...
eagerly waiting to know the next...
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
WHAT A BEAUTIFUL STORY
LOVED THE WAY THE FRIENDS SUPPORTED EACH OTHER
WAITING TO KNOW HOW THEY FALL IN LOVE
97531 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow dr, nice concept,
loved it,
do continue this soon wid u other works.