apppa came so me runnuning
 ill see ya later
baby bye

vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
PART-31

Hai friends,

Thank you all for your support .Special thanks for my friends who clicked like buttons and commented my updates.. Please encouraging me in the same way'😊I love you all.😉.

Geet..geet..geeet….maan called few more times n geet did not move from her place nor lifted her head…he could not see her as her hair covered her body n face fully..but she did not stop crying..maan got pissed off..he  made her stand forcefully facing him…but, when he saw her,he stood there shocked..

maan turned the other way…he removed his shirt n gave it to her without turning…the boy has torn her front part of kurti..n geet s top was covered only with her inner loosely hanging...geet was standing there ,covering  her body  with her hands to cover herself..she extended her trembling hand  n took it from him  n weared it..

hmmm..rajji will be waiting..maan moved front n she followed him..

that boy bared me n He too saw me…..the thought  pricked her..from morning  she was fighting with all ..n she was so tired  mentally  .now,this..

babaji..are u not satisfied enough of making troubles in our life..

first rajji had fever…

then,I  slapped that boy..

then maan sir kissed me..

then that ramnath…

now again this  boys…but,now the limits has crossed..

maan sir saw me half  bare..n that boy too..how am I going to face all now..fighting with inner feelings she fainted ..maan looked back to see if she is ok…but he saw her hitting the floor…

geeet…he took her in his arms n moved to the car…the securities had caught all of them except one..

maan placed geet in car…

ramu kaka try to wake her..

didi…didi..raji hold geets hand n tried to make her conscious..ramu kaka sprinKled water on her…there was no response..

maan was talking   to the securities..

hand over them to police n  ask them to find the other one too…

say them maan singh khurana has ordered them to file this case…

no one should get bail too…

yes sir..

ramu kaka was having maan s spare shirt in his hand.maan took it n wore it..

we must take geet to dr..said ramu..

hmm…HE thought for a while..if he takes her to hospital all will see her ..n her reputation will be spoiled ..if they see in in my shirt..n what nonsense this media will make seeing her with me..

kaka go to km..

ramu drove the car to km..

maan called  naina to come home as soon as possible..but she said she is in km only..with meera..

maan asked her to give the phone to meera..

meera…

….meera st: don't know how to talk to maan after that morning incident.

Meera,is there anyone in out house…I mean servants…

Meera thought it as a strange question…

Yes…

Remove all of them from there..u n naina come there..i'll be there in 5 min…

He kept the phone…(meera scratching her heads…what shall she think,when maan did not say anything..but his voice showed some tension…)

Strange..

What meera…

Maan has asked us to come to outhouse..

They both went there…meera  made the servants move from there giving them some other work…maans car stopped at the entrance of outhouse…maan picked geet n moved inside..raji followed him ..she has not yet stopped crying..

Meera n naina followed maan..he placed geet on the bed…now they saw geet in maans shirt..a little  scratches  on her face n body..

Maan kya hua..

Meera I'll explain..Naina..look at geet…

Meera now hold rajji..the next moment rajji cried more hugging her…

Meera didi…geet didi will be alrightna..

Yes…U r having fever.rajji...n ur body is shivering…

She made her sit on the chair…rajji hugged meeras waist..

didi..geet didi…

Shhh…u r gud girlna…don't cry..

Meera caressed her hair..

Naina looked  at geet…she had her kit with her..so she gave her injection..she whipped the wounds with antiseptic n plastered her with bandaid..

Naina..

Ji veerji..

he hesitated n then said..
I'll be out..there are more in her…

He went out…

Naina  understood what he is saying..he removed  buttons of shirt..there were nail marks below her neck…she closed it..

Meera take rajji to next room..naina said..

As meera took her out.naina opened geets buttons fully…she dressed all the wounds on her body front n back...then she buttoned it again..

She came to rajji..n checked her..

She gave her injection to sleep..

Meera n naina came out..

Veerji…now say what happened..

Maan explained  all…

Naina..is she alright now..

Yes meera..but,we cant say how much she is affected inside..when she has faced situations boldly.. I think she will try to be normal..but..raji..she is a small girl…we must care about her…this is not so easy for her in this age..be careful..make her happy n forget the things happened..keep her away from geet..till geet is normal..otherwise ,raji will not recover soon…seeing geet she will remember what happened..

I understand…naina..

Naina prescribed some medications for both..

Ok meera…its getting late…I'll take leave now..bye veerji

Bye naina..

Meera n maan were in the outhouse..when he  gained some strength  to talk to meera n clear her about the morning incident…dev came there…maan  could not speak…

Dev..tum..yahaan..

Yes..naina informed me..so only came…

Meera  saw geet stirring…

Chod..chod ..chod muje..nooo..she murmere d in her sleep..

Geet..

Geet  opened her eyes..she looked at the surroundings…she thought about all that happened n how maan saved her..she felt still bare…she  covered herself more with the spread…

Geet how r u…

Geet was numb..her eyes were emotionless…fixed on the ceiling,but it was sheding tears..she felt disguisted on herself,for not saving herself..

geets st:why didn't I die that moment,when the boys haressed me..why I'm still alive,when someone saw  me like that..only my husband has the right to see my body…then how can that boy see me…even maan sir saw me..when I could not take this ,then how rajji would have felt…

raji s thought brought her to senses..

Mam..rajji..rajji ..where is she..

Geet panicked thinking about rajji…

Rajji is alright..she is sleeping…

By the time dadi also came there…she was angry with all that happened..she heared it from ramu kaka..

Beta,geet…

Geet broke down n started to cry…meera,dev n maan stood there watching her…

Daadiii…

Geet..nothing happened..forget it..like it's a bad dream…

How can I dadi…all are selfish..thinking only about their pleasure n happiness…no one thinks about us…all take me as I'm granted to them..why all think like I'm only a girl..why all wanted only my body… I'm not a toy with flesh n blood… I too have emotions…I also wanted to be like all girls..i too wanted to live a happy life…I've suffered a lot…but,now..today…I've lost my dignity…I feel impure..i hate myself….why I'm living in this world…when I'm not there to help my sister…when she is suffering between the goons bcoz of my deed…rajji..will hate me..bhai..will never forgive me…

Shh geet..chup…yese nehi bolte beta…

No dadi… …I'm tired..i'm tired fighting with this world..all are cheats..i failed  to be a sister.. I don't deserve to live

so  n so ..she again blabbered…without thinking what she is saying..

Geeet…meera shouted at her…which made geet quiet..

Meera softened..

Geet…u r still pure…think this way….if  u get stain on ur dress what will u do…u will wash it n wear it again…will u throw it…like that,wash away this thought…u 've not lost ur dignity nor u r impure..u r still the same…

Raji..

Raji  will understand….she will not hate u..n u have responsibilities of her..dont think any rubbish…

But bhai will not forgive me…

Then don't say it…ok…now take rest…don't squeeze ur brain..

Hmm…meera gave the tablet naina gave..when geet dozed off,all the four came to the living room…

Meera:I think,we cant leave geet or rajji go back to their house..

Dadi:yes…girls living alone is not safe n now ,after all this happened n the way geet  is thinking…I'm scared for her..

Maan:daadi..i'm also scared for her…one boy ran away from there…till he gets arrested we cant let geet or raji go back…to their house..

Meera:daadi,let them stay with us…dev ki engagement bhi hai…if she  gets busy helping in preparations n mingles with us..she will forget all this….but rajji..she has school..we cant spoil her studies…

Though the situation is hard,dev could notice the thinking of meera..why she is asking geet to stay here…now,when he has decided to help meera,he  did not say anything..as a friend,he too wants geet  n that small girl to be safe..

Dev:daadi,I've  an idea..why don't we change rajjis school…

Meera:its middle of the year dev..how can we change ..

Dev:ofo…meera..dadi is trusty in many schools..if she thinks she can do anything..n more over raji is a bright student..noone can deny her application…n as naina said,if raji faces geet,she will be remembering the incident..so y cant we join her as a hostalite..she will get many friends n will get busy …she will not be left alone..what do u think..

Maan:gud idea…dev

Daadi:ok I'll talk to my friend..we must have done this before,when we know that the girls are living alone…

Maan n meera stayed there in outhouse...dev n dadi went back to km…meera took care of geet n raji…meera tried to change geets dress(maans shirt)..but geet did not leave her to change..she  was quiet thru out the day…meera made rajji  n geet understand n asked them to behave normal,so the other will feel better..dev took rajji out for shopping with him….at the end of the day rajji was normal…n her fever is also not there..

Maan did not enter geets room ,since the four came down..but he will  peek thru the windows n see if she is alright…meera gave  geet dinner n made her take medicines..

Mam,raji…

She is with dadi..she will sleep there itself..u sleep…I'll come after having my dinner..

maan n meera too had there dinner silently in outhouse itself…meera went to km to see rajji n daadi..if they both had their medicines..when she returned she saw maan entering geets room..

meera stayed outside seeing them thru window..maan sat near geet..

geet..

ji sir…but she did not look him..she turned the other side ..

y r u not looking at me…

.i……i…..

She started to cry…

When u r not at fault..why r u shedding tears…u r pure as same geet..

Geet st:maan sir doesn't think,I'm impure…

:sir

Maan whipped her tears with his thumbs…

this tears doesn't look gud on ur beautiful face…don't cry again..hmm..

Geet nodded her head in yes..now her wandering thoughts has vanished..

Maan bent n kissed her both eyes…

Maan:never say again those words…why I live…

Geet with her closed eyes said….hmmm…

ok…sleep now..gud n8..

Geet was drowning in his proximity n his words n his kiss has soothed her pain..she slowly dozed off holding his hands…maan left to his room next to geet…

(maan  n dev had separate rooms in outhouse…when they use to work late nights they stay in outhouse)meera came to geets room n she slept next to her…

Maan was waiting for meera..he owe an explanation to her after morning…when she did not come he came out of his room n saw her sleeping in geets room…he looked at both girls…

He felt like he  is playing with both of their emotions..he cannot identify his feelings for geet nor he is now truthful in his marriage life….when he is with meera,he feel missing something…when it comes to geet,he felt completed…he brushed his hair back…ye ehsaas kya hai?..he said louder n left to his room..

Meera was not sleeping…she pretended when maan entered the room…

Maan,still u didn't realize ,tumhara ehsaas ka naam pyaar hai…u r in love with geet…she turned to geet who was still sleeping in maans shirt…geets words echoed in her mind..

all are selfish..thinking only about their pleasure n happiness…no one thinks about us…why all think like I'm only a girl..why all wanted only my body …all thinks I'm granted for them.. … I'm not a toy with flesh n blood I too have emotions…I also wanted to be like all girls..i too wanted to live a happy life…I've seen enough…n  suffered a lot…

meeras st:….what will u think about me geet…I'm also selfish…thinking only about my familys happiness… I took decision without ur thoughts…will u think  that I also want u to share physical relation with my husband..that too for a baby… …I know u both love each other..but u both r not recognizing  it ..I think I must say u truth..so,u can understand me…… ur relation will start with ur acceptance…

with that thought meera slept.

Precap:will meera be able to say the truth  or not...?

24.2.2012..12.50pm
Please do hit like buttons if you like.😊

Leave your precious cmnts too..:)😉

Sorry for any hindi n grammer mistakes..LOL

vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: poongs123

hi valls aka how is ur health now ????

feeling better..
went 2 dr yesterday..
he changed my medicines..
i'm sleeping from 12 yesterday till today morning..
reallly im feeling better..
throat infection is there n cold too..
1 week was really bad...ufff
poongs123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wowo aka  awesome update
poor geet  suffered a lot in one day ...
beaufuly written aka plz continue soon aka  
poongs123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: valli22

feeling better..
went 2 dr yesterday..
he changed my medicines..
i'm sleeping from 12 yesterday till today morning..
reallly im feeling better..
throat infection is there n cold too..
1 week was really bad...ufff

don strain ur self so much aka .. take complete rest ... every thing will be alright soon...
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
wo www
 beautifully written about her emotions
 maan and geet both are in  an tiff
 they r not realizing it
 hope they get to know wat it is

Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: poongs123

don strain ur self so much aka .. take complete rest ... every thing will be alright soon...

oh really
look who is saying 😆
poongs123 thumbnail
hey thabs adunga na romaba de unnaku ennakum time varatha enna apo pathukuren ehhehhe