AMetz OS- The Start of a Beautiful Dream Part 2

snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Res😊
---edited---

The cool winter mid-day air was filled with the beautiful fragrance of thousand different blooms of the garden of the big palace. It was a beautiful garden, which prides itself to be the house of the most exclusive and rare flowers which are not found anywhere else in the land of Pandher or its neighbor's kingdom. Beautiful fountains adorned with even beautiful live swans, roses, daffodils, hibiscus, marigold and what not. But its most beautiful bloom was her. She who was as pure, beautiful, and lovely as a freshly bloomed rose bud. Her milk and cream skin, rosy red lips and long silky dark as a stormy night hair. She was the most exquisite resident of this garden.

Princess Maithili. It was her own private garden, which leads to the backdoor of her chamber. She spends so much time of her in the garden that she herself smells like a spring flower.

She was waiting for her friends to come. She had noticed lately they all had became quite unpunctual and over giggly. They always seem to be whispering to each other about something or rather someone.

There now once again she could hear their giggles from afar.

Maithili (frustratingly ): What took you all so long? I have had enough of you all coming late everyday.

Anjali (still giggling and blushing)- We were enjoying the view.

The other girls burst in fresh giggles.

Maithili frowned- What is so interesting in the view that you all forget me. You know I am allowed to play and mingle with you all for a time and you are also allowed only once a day and that too you all prefer to waste in scenic views. Had I been your "typical" princess you all would have been in the gallows for making me wait.

She finished with an angry pout.

All the maidens around her felt rather ashamed.

Sakshi (chimed in)- Oh our dear princess I really wish you could see the view for yourself even you would not resist it. Its such a dreamland.

Again they all burst into laughter.

Maithili ( now utterly curious)- Am I missing something here?

Anjali- Not just "something"oh you are missing so much. Those sun kissed contours, drenched in hardworking sweats, drawning in those blue ocean and the mesmerizing whirlpool of his dimples. If given a chance I'll just stare at him

Maithili (now frustrated): What you all were talking about someone?

Another maiden chimed in- Oh but he is a view to behold Princess.

Maithili- First of all I am just Maithili to you all and secondly I am not interested in any oceans or sun kissed contours of any sort.

Anjali- Well we know that, but he is far more beautiful than the Price that we all dream of or those princes who comes as a suitor to you.

Sakshi- Only he is a rider and groomsman in your royal stable.

Reshma- And he is so brave too. Wish we had known earlier that Sidhartha had such a gorgeous brave little brother hidden somewhere.

Maithili frowned in surprise.

Sidhartha was Maithili's friend. He was the king's most trusted horseman and she was very friendly with him and even the king entrusted her safety to him, whenever she went for her outdoor tours. They are very firm friends. He makes her laugh, talks with her and even tells him extra ordinary stories of adventures that he had. So, it came as a surprise to her that he never mentioned his little brother and that too one who is working in the royal stable.

Maithili (now surprised)- Sidhartha?? He has a brother? He never told me that. 

Anjali ' Nor to us. Its bad enough that we all have a hard time around him now we have his doubly cuter and gorgeous brother to think about.

Maithili even thought she  proclaimed that she had no interest in this person who had already made half of her friends forget her can't help but get more curious.

Long after her friends were gone, only she and Anjali were left (who was helping her to choose some best roses for her chamber), she still could not get that person whose vivid description by her friends had aroused a strange desire to see him in her finally asked the question.

Maithili (trying to sound very casual) ' So what is his name?

Anjali- Who?

Maithili- Sidhartha's brother. Who seems to be getting all his share of fair attention. ( she smirked a little, she knew Sidhartha and his love of attention that he gets )

Anjali with a smile so be-dazzling that it made Maithili even more curious breathed- Abhyendra.

Maithili (whispered to herself) -  Abhyendra!!!!

Edited by snitchseeker - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dikshi92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lol, res 😆

--edited--
finally i have read the os, and i have only one word to describe this beautiful os - mesmerizing!!!
Snigz, while reading the os i could feel a touch of freshness. Everything seemed so perfect and maithli in that beautiful garden was exactly like a scene from a fairytale..
I always wanted to know Ametz story from a different perspective, which was never showed in the show.. All they showed was metz the villain.. But according to me Ametz story was itself like fairytale, like a beautiful flower bud which never bloomed.. And you described that exquisite feeling of Ametz story very beautifully.. Thanx for providing us with a glimpse into the wonderful land of pure and innocent love of Ametz.. I hope you will continue the saga.. 😊

PS: when maithli whispered to herself his name 'Abhyendra' with surprise; i swear my heart skipped a beat.. And this line is making me more impatient to read the further story..Edited by Dikshi92 - 12 years ago
please start a new ff please 
adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Snigs, you will continue the story na!! amazing OS btw😊. I love your writings😊. It was beautifully written. And you also put my name as one of the girls after Abhay😲. Yeh pehle Peehu kar chuki hai🤣

Edited by anjali.K - 12 years ago
please start it 
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hahaha...start quickly Snigdha.😆
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
res... ðŸ˜ƒ
luvly...
Edited by luckdiya - 12 years ago
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
finally you edited!
Snig i love the way you started it...continue soon asap!
kuttu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
a maithli abhay story that is intersting. So I guess here she is a good one. But still doesn't like to be ignored.
--faroo-- thumbnail
wow plz jaldi sai start karo fatafat