||~Happy Birthday Hottie Gurmeet~||

-Mandeep- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey guys today is the birthday of our SUPER HERO and SEXY HUNK.
GURMEET

Not only did his work on Geet shock us but his new show Punar Vivah will change the whole world now that our hero is BACK!!

His smile brighten up our day even at the saddest moments of our lives, and his tears are our tears but they bring us to joy.

Even though Gurmeet is married, hes still the love of our lives inside and out.

Gurmeet we hope you enjoy this birthday from your beloved fans. Enjoy this day and carry it on with you FOREVER AND FOREVER

Edited by -Mandeep- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mandeep- thumbnail
|~BIRTHDAY MESSAGES~|

Gumeet many many happy returns of the day 🥳May all your wishes come true on this day and may God bless you with lots of love ,happiness and success in your life . May you continue to reach greater heights of success in your career ⭐️...wishing you all the best for your future projects 👍🏼...Will always remember you as Maan Singh Khurana of Geet hui sabse parayi which is your most memorable role so far 👏👏 and will pray that may u get same popularity ,love and respect in your future projects as well ..keep rocking ⭐️

a1a1divider-sq Myspace Divider

hi GC many many happy returns of the day😃may god fulfill ur each and every wish 🤗

To an actor who is not only a marvelous talent but also a wonderful human being, here's wishing you a very Happy Birthday and loads of love and happiness always.  All of us your fans and well wishes are joining in to say that may the year which your birthday begins, brings all the special things that mean the most to you.

A greeting on your birthday
For a very happy day
And then a year
That brings the best
Of everything your way

Enjoy your special day!

Wishing you
Your happiest
Birthday yet'
A birthday too special
To ever forget.

Happy Birthday Gurmeet

Dear Gurmeet,

Wish u a very happy birthday and many returns of the day, wish u all the best luck with all ur future projects, wish u enter some new challenges on films...

My SPOTLESS Rockstar, Gurmeet,

Wish you a very happy birthday and I wish you all the success, wealth, health, peace and happiness to you. You are MY HERO, My Angel! I absolutely love you, adore you, admire you, my prince! May you will get more and more success, Love! And I wish this special day brings you everything you want in life! I love you and I respect you for your tremendous work, and your down to earth, nice, humble nature! You undoubtedly ROCK! GOD! It has been five years, I have been your fan, just love you and respect you more and more with each passing day! 😳

Ohh...And yes...Happy Birthday once again, Love! 🤗

Love you so much, Gurmeet!

wish u a very very happy b'day Gurmeet... may god bless u n all ur wishes cum true... have a rocking year ahead... n I wish u good luck for ur future ventures as well... keep rocking... luv u!!!!

Happy Birthday Gurmeet Chaudhary. Wishing you a very very success and joy filled life ahead. May God Bless You and your family with loads of happiness. I started watching you as Maan Singh Khurana and its been more than a year but u r still ruling my heart. You are an amazing actor, dancer and an amazing human being. Waiting eagerly for ur new show. I am sure you will rock it once again and will rule people's hearts once again. Keep smiling always & keep on rocking. Don't let haters affect you. Hater gonna hate but Im sure they hardly matter to you ;-) So yeee ignore them & enjoy ur work. Once agagin a very very happy Birthday to you. Love you loads!<3 God Bless You! Mwaaahhh<3

a1a1divider-sq&amp;amp;nbsp;Myspace Divider

Because you're very special
Hope your Birthday holds in store
Happy hours that overflow
With all you're wishing for,
And hope the days that follow it
Make up a year that brings
Everything that you deserve
A million happy things.

It's your special day and
                                   There are many
                            Words to say.There is so
                                  Much happiness being
                             Wished for you but when it
                                   Comes to compliments,
                           Then Words  are All too Few
                                      To say exactly what it
                             Means to know someone as
                                       Wonderful as you.

A very happy birthday to a very special person who is not only one of the most talented and hardworking actors of today, but also above all a wonderful, sweet, simple, kind and genuine human being... 😳

Happy Birthday Gurmeet!!! 🥳🥳🥳

I wish that you get all the happiness in the world and you get everything that you aspire for... I hope to see you continuously climbing the ladder of success...  Always stay as sweet and wonderful as you are now... and most importantly keep smiling!!! because you have the most beautiful and heartwarming smile I have ever seen in any man... ☺️

All the best for your life and career!!!

Happy Birthday Gurmeet🥳, you are a wonderful actor ! You rock!!Thanks for giving us MSK :) No one else could have played Maan to this perfection. change in emotions, thoughts, everything is just perfect. Absoluetly love MK❤️ I hope one day I get to meet you! That would be the day 😛  May God bless you and give you every ounce of happiness that you deserve .Wishing u lots of love, happiness, & success in life ALWAYS  😳Love ya tons + tons +tons +...+ ...😳
                                                     Loads of love and hugs all the way from❤️🤗

Wish you a many many happy returns of the day.May God bless you with health, wealth and prosperity in your life.

Happy Birthday

Today, when a sweet soul was born, I wish to bless you with my love and care, and promise to never disappoint you. May you have an awesome day, full of fun and smiles. Wish you a very happy birthday Gurmeet..Love You Lots❤️

Allah Bless you!!

Edited by -Mandeep- - 12 years ago
-Mandeep- thumbnail
|~ BIRTHDAY SIGS & VMS~|

-Mandeep- thumbnail
HAPPYYY BIRTHDAY BABE! I LOVE YOU!!

Thanks for this post.
Happy Birthday GC!
Come back soon GurTi <3
Edited by cutiee1992 - 12 years ago
love2_soma thumbnail
MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF D DAY
WISH U A VERY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
LOVE U

MMMUUUAAAHHH
A very Happy Birthday dear GC <3
Wish you all the happiness and success in your life. 
May GOD always protect you from negative people and their intentions. 
Have a good time with your mishti <3
GOD BLESS YOU BOTH and again Happy Birthday Gurmeet Choudhary Aka our own Maan Singh Khurana 😛

Edited by cutiee1992 - 12 years ago
asweetgeet.21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Happy Bday Gurmeet my sweet Maan 

Edited by asweetgeet.21 - 12 years ago
syamasastry_68 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
                            HAPPY BIRTHDAY GURMEET

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Edited by syamasastry_68 - 12 years ago
--Saavi-- thumbnail
Wish you a many many happy returns of the day. May God bless you with health, wealth and prosperity in your life 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GURMEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!