Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvRanJi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ayaniie-chan

For Sarah [LuvRanji]
[sorry for the delay & i tried a new texture to make it colourful, hope you like your request.😳 ]

Oh My God Ayaniie πŸ˜³ This is Beautiful ...u really made it sooo cute ...love the textures and colors πŸ˜ƒ thankuuu so muchhhπŸ˜›using it now :) :) :) Wonderfulll ...Keep it up πŸ‘
ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: LuvRanJi

Oh My God Ayaniie πŸ˜³ This is Beautiful ...u really made it sooo cute ...love the textures and colors πŸ˜ƒ thankuuu so muchhhπŸ˜›using it now :) :) :) Wonderfulll ...Keep it up πŸ‘

Thank you! ^^ I'm soo sooo glad you love it!😳 you're always welcome!! πŸ€— 
Ayie.DelRey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thank you!!πŸ€—
The links are on the first page but I haven't made as much Arhi sigs, more Asian ones! πŸ˜³

Oh No problem hun.
Asian one are awesome. How I wish I would have found these during my K-obsession time...i would have fangirled my lungs out πŸ˜³
Ayie.DelRey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

here's the list of updates:

arhi-wise, i have only made these.. don't watch it anymore~

Amazing pics dear.. They are very lovely..
Loved the edits and colours. Keep up the great workπŸ‘
ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Originally posted by: _shreya_

Oh No problem hun.
Asian one are awesome. How I wish I would have found these during my K-obsession time...i would have fangirled my lungs out πŸ˜³

if only! πŸ˜› i'll try to make tvd stuff in the future! πŸ˜³
ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Originally posted by: _shreya_

Amazing pics dear.. They are very lovely..
Loved the edits and colours. Keep up the great workπŸ‘

Thanks a lot!! I'm glad you liked them! πŸ˜³ 
ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Note:

If anyone's waiting for the update, I'll post it this weekend! I haven't abandoned this thread, I'm working on it at the moment, I've made some stuff but it's still not balanced yet & still got some suggestions to work on so, thank you for being patient so far & please bear with me a little longer!😳

PS: 
yes, although it'll all be avis only, the update this time will be MASSIVE because BIG is just not enough!πŸ˜†

annie~

Edited by ayaniie-chan - 11 years ago
.Echo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I'll listen to Infinite soon too then. Baek Ji Young is one of my favourite singers but I've mostly heard her ballads so, not used to that song yet. I loved Simon's part in that song though! XD I was VERY jealous of Baek Ji Young there! hehe.. oh, yeah~ i did look it up, I'm glad he's part of the group now! XD & apparently one of the member left & the other is in the army?!..

Ok cool. I havent really listened to alot of BJY's songs. Yep Dari went to the army and will be back once he completes his 2 years and Day Day left for personal reasons which no one is really sure about.

Im looking forward to the big update πŸ˜›

ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Echo.

Ok cool. I havent really listened to alot of BJY's songs. Yep Dari went to the army and will be back once he completes his 2 years and Day Day left for personal reasons which no one is really sure about.

Im looking forward to the big update πŸ˜›

I listened to Infinite. I like their songs. I should listen to their 1st album, shouldn't I? 
ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Hii everyone! All avis update is here! XD
Few things first, cancel that thing i said before about having LOTS of free time, i started college again so, i'll be busy.😭 Due to that reason, the updates from now on might be smaller in quantity & less frequent. Sorry about that but I'll do requests if you follow the rules so, feel free to drop by anytime.πŸ˜‰
& lastly, I want to thank everyone for your comments/likes, it means a lot to me! hope you guys can help me finish this thread soon! πŸ˜³
Btw, I did most of the colorings myself so, they are slightly weird esp, the last 2 tvd ones!

WARNING: AVI HEAVY!

Part1:

Aiyyaa [Rani Mukherjee]

KaSh- [Sugg by Sana & Sara]

The Vampire Diaries [1st 2/3 epis]-