Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
LOL, good one! it certainly breathes freshness on this forum!

i like agree a 200% with the show is bigger than anything else part..
i know, i know, just when you see a shower scene, it all becomes.. excuse me pass me the tissue.. need to wipe off the puddle.. 😆

i've seen that truly! during teri meri and other et cetras where the tracks were preceeded or suceeded by non-amusing tracks, but went on to garner huge applause at the turning point!

and lets just forgive the Guptas, shall we? i always did think we caught the wrong angle here at the forum.. when everything's viewed in connection with AK, everything else will lok bad (even one of em at times..) but if you tilt the angle, you'll see the obvious justification of others!

figure what? i can live without a haircut too ;-)

great read and do keep inducing more freshness! :)
JWMRK thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Shwetha!

I too don't want NK to go. If he has to go, plz don't bring anyone else in. Utilize the existing characters to the max.

After 2 days, I realize the anger of R & G family is justified. We would have been disappointed if like Nani said, Arnav & Khushi would have been welcomed delightedly.

It all comes down to this, Why couldn't arnav or khushi inform them they want to get married to their own family. Apnay hi toh hain.

Nani and Anjali have always treated Khushi as their own, so they are as disappointed with Khushi as they are with Arnav.

Nani and Anjali really wanted Khushi as their Bahu, as Arnav's wife. They wanted her to enter the house with the respect and love she deserves as Khushi and as Arnav's wife not the sneaky way she was forced to enter.

Have a feeling R family will be the first to cool down. Bitwa is already making sure of that.

He knows he has isolated her from her family and he will make sure atleast his family accepts her. With the threat to leave the house with Khushi, the wheels are in motion.

As for mantras, kya boloon yaar, hope someone looks into it.

Hey Shwetha😃...kaisi hai...thanks for writing.

Are they planning to bring another character in😲...why...ok if they must then can we please bring in a guy for Anjali...

Shwetha, you know me...I feel each of us deserves an introspection...and I feel we need to see things from an overall perspective...

I felt that on that day, when they saw their son/ brother/ daughter married in a runaway way...they just gave an outlet to their feelings...just because the hero and heroine are out stars we accept their prima guttural reactions...then why not those of the others😳...

yes both Guptas and Raizadas could have reacted in a more dignified fashion...but that day both the Guptas and Raizadas had the prerogative to feel diappointed and taken for a ride by their closest people😳

My parents first reaction had I done this would have been utter shock and anger...ultimately they would still come back...and we must wait to see how this unfolds...

you are bang on ...this is teh same Nani and Khushi who let Khushi in their innermost circle of trust and insecurities...so why cant they ask her why she decided to support ASR...like I said somewhere else...the fact that they approve of Khushi does not mean Khushi can run away with their son and all is well...

Yes Raizada Bitwaa, has to turn around...and turn around to his senses fast enough...else all seems over for me😳

Mera hero haircut kab karega

As for the mantras...arey yaar I chant the Devi Mantra during Navratri...so I was like...yeh kya bol rahey hain yaar😆😆😆😆

Edited by JWMRK - 12 years ago
JWMRK thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: DaShIng_GiRl

LOL, good one! it certainly breathes freshness on this forum!

i like agree a 200% with the show is bigger than anything else part..
i know, i know, just when you see a shower scene, it all becomes.. excuse me pass me the tissue.. need to wipe off the puddle.. 😆

i've seen that truly! during teri meri and other et cetras where the tracks were preceeded or suceeded by non-amusing tracks, but went on to garner huge applause at the turning point!

and lets just forgive the Guptas, shall we? i always did think we caught the wrong angle here at the forum.. when everything's viewed in connection with AK, everything else will lok bad (even one of em at times..) but if you tilt the angle, you'll see the obvious justification of others!

figure what? i can live without a haircut too ;-)

great read and do keep inducing more freshness! :)

hey thanks...this was very encouraging😃

well I am guilty of that too...I dispense my logic willingly to watch this😆

you know someone thaught me this...when you point one finger at another...typically three point back to you😳😳...

I love the hero and heroine here...because that are as filled with the good or bad, strengths and failings, as any of us...or their fictional family characters. so lets be fair here to all.

And I need the haircut on him😆😆😆😆...loved what you wrote...

he is quite a dish isnt he☺️...and this seriaal would not have been as effective had Barun  been not ASR or Sanaya was not playing Khushi😳