nice part...
shes funny...
cont soon...
thekolgal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
                                                                PART 13

Next day they flew to Shimla.

They were both heading for the meeting with Techno Computers. It was a business proposal meeting and there were other company representatives present there with their proposals. But Maan was pretty confident about his presentation. And moreover when Maan decides to get something, he gets it. Nobody else stands a chance infront of him.

As they were proceeding towards the meeting venue, Geet's Maan bashing program was on in her mind. "Maan Singh Khurana...nahi nahi...its Kanjoos Singh Khurana...haan yeh bilkul sahi hai..inko na bilkul suit karta hai..matlab ki itne vadde aadmi hain, itna vadda business hai inka.. phir bhi itni kanjoosi. Ek business class ki ticket aur nhi le sakte the mere liye. Mana ki vo MD hain KC ke...par hum dono to iss meeting ke liye sath me hi aa rhe the na, to ticket bhi to saath me lena chayia tha na. Hai na Babaji. Par nahi...Maan Singh Khurana ki koi barabari kar sakta hai kya. Voh to bas woh hi karte hai jo unhe theek lagta hai. Dekho yeh kaise aram se business class me aye aur main bechari economy me. Not fair" Geet was grumbling to herself throughout the way.

On the other hand Maan had a different prospective. He was very much affected by the last night's events. Geet's thoughts were clouding his mind since yesterday. He simply was not able to keep her out of his mind. Her innocent face, childish laughter, honeyed eyes, carefree dancing, mingling and doing masti with the kids, playing pranks with them...all these flashes from the last night were constantly tormenting him. He simply wanted to shut her thoughts out of his mind, but was unable to do so. And as if all this was not enough, he also had to bring her to Shimla. Two complete days with her, alone. Yesterday he himself was telling her not to make a big deal of going out with him alone, but actually he himself was a little restless. Nevertheless this trip was unavoidable.

So he decided to keep as much distance from her as possible. He purposefully shifted her to the economy class, even arrived at the airport just when boarding began, while she had reached at least an hour earlier. He had booked their rooms in separate floors in the hotel. In Shimla also, he took a separate car from her to reach the hotel. The only time they would be together now will be when they have to give the presentation, but at that time they will be around a lot of people, it would not be that difficult for Maan to not give her much attention.

The presentation was spread over two days. On the first day, all the participating companies will be giving their presentations. On the second day, the Techno Computer's owners will be declaring to whom the contract will be rewarded and other formalities related to signing of the contract will take place.

Maan completely ignored Geet, during their ride to the venue. Geet was a little puzzled at his this behavior. But she thought it to be his arrogance, and herself feigned to avoiding him.

When they reached the venue, Maan was moving at his own fast pace towards the meeting room, while Geet was almost running behind to catch up with him. Suddenly somebody came in front of Maan blocking his way. Maan stopped instantly and raised his eyes to see who was it, who dared to block Maan Singh Khurana's way.

There stood a man, in his early thirties, with a sarcastic smirk on his face. He came and stood in front of Maan, facing him straight. Maan's hands automatically curled into fists on seeing who it was... Both of them were staring at the other, right in the eye. 

Hey friends, next update coming in a few hours..

njoy😊

Next Part : Part 14

Edited by thekolgal - 11 years ago
thekolgal thumbnail
Originally posted by: tushti-kiran

Simla ki thand mein kya hoga...

amazing update...

Maan dance in orphanage reminded me of his Bhangra in GHSP...so funny...

thanx for pm...

well ho sakta hai ki Shimla ki thandi thandi vadiyon me Maneet ka Hot Hot romance ho πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: love2_soma

awesome update dear...

its amazing to see maan playing with d children...

ok toh maan n geet going to shimla on two day trip...abb kya hoga inn dono ke...maan k mann mein geet k liye thodasa toh feeling ane laga...wish ki dono mein zaldise pyar ho jaye...he he he 

i really loved it...

thank u very much fr such a lovely update n also fr d pm...

continue soon plz...

waiting...

don't worry dear, Shimla ki romantic vadiyon ka kuch na kuch to aasar hoga hi hamare Maneet pe πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: zohafarheen

love it lolz
maan dance and interact with the kids
and plus falling for geet not good yaar
and  going two days for shimla hm kuch toh hoga na
kyun yaar
give me update soon dear

Kuch na Kuch to zaroor hoga πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: Remya_Pillai

Loved the part a lot..
So maan himself became a kid..
But then again back to msk mode..
wow!shimla..
haila!waiting for that..

yeh hamara Maanhai hi aisa, aapni dusht danavta dikhane se baaz thodi na aa sakta hai πŸ˜†

Edited by thekolgal - 12 years ago
thekolgal thumbnail

PART 14

Brij Chaudhary was standing in front of Maan, smirking at him. Brij was he owner of Chaudhary Constructions. He considered KC as his biggest competitor, about which Maan never cared. Maan only competed with himself, to achieve the best. He never cared who his competitors were. 

But Brij Chaudhary was a totally different case. 'Chaudharys' was a conglomerate, which did business in many fields. But what actually drove their business was a common knowledge. Brij was a vile person. He could stoop to any level to get hold of a contract. He not only had connections with the mafia but also kept links to politicians. Although earlier Maan never cared what he did or whatever his connections were, until Brij started his own construction company and started using his tactics to wrongfully get hold of certain contracts which were meant for KC. Since Brij did not know who he was messing with, almost in all of these contracts Maan exposed his wrongful doings and got his contracts canceled. This enraged Brij and he started considering Maan as his enemy and vowed to bring down KC and finish off Maan.

So here he was standing in front of Maan again.

"Well well, look who is here. The great MAAN SINGH KHURANA. I was hoping to meet you here Maan" and he extended his hand towards Maan. Maan just kept on starting towards him angrily.

Brij withdrew his hand, smiling more widely now.

"So Maan.. ready to loose one more contract to me. And don't think I haven't learnt from the mistakes I made the last time. This time I am fully prepared to not make even a single mistake. You won't even know when this contract will simply slip off your hands and land in mine. You'll loose Maan Singh Khurana. Tum haar jaoge. I'll wipe off your existence from this earth" he was now staring directly in Maan's eyes, fuming with anger.

" Haarega kaun aur Jeetega kaun yeh to waqt hi batayega Brij Chaudhary. Filhaal to tum aapne kaam pe dhayan do. Kahi mujhe harane ke chakkar me, tum khud hi aise galti na kar baitho jiski vajah se tumhe baadme paachtana pade" Maan gave him a curt reply.

Before Brij could say anything further, Geet came there. In the hurry of following Maan, she had dropped the presentation file and was busy in picking it up when Maan and Brij were talking and she had not heard any of their talks. Both Maan and Brij looked at her. Brij instantly backed off on seeing Geet and left from there, still giving Maan a meaning full look.

She was looking at this with a puzzled look. She was surprised at seeing them standing so close to each other. Somewhere, in the back of her mind, started playing a song.

gay gay gay gay...

munda sada, gay gay

munda sada, munda sada, munda sada, munda sada gay

munda sada doli chad gaya, band baj gaya oye hoye hoye hoye

"Haye Rabba'maine to kabhi soch bhi nhi tha.. ki.. ki Maan sir.. aise.. haye Babaji.. Maan sir ki madad karna, inko saat buddhi dena. Yeh sab aajkal ki movies ka hi natija hai. Pata nhi logo ke dimag me kya kya bhar deti hai" Geet was busy in her talks with her Babaji, looking towards the ceiling.

After seeing Brij leaving, Maan turned to look at Geet, and saw her talking to herself. He again got lost in her cute expressions. But he came to his senses soon.

"Geet.. tumaharei yeh faaltu harkatein khatam ho gayi hon to hum presentation dene chalein" Maan shouted and turned and walked away from there.

"Siirrr.. mere lie rukiyia, wait sir.. main bhi aa rhi hun " and she again rushed after him.

The presentation went fine. Geet presented the basic ideas behind their designs and Maan supported her where ever more technical details, about the construction process and budget and all, were required. On an all the client seemed pretty impressed.

Back to the hotel..

Geet was not very comfortable in staying in hotel rooms alone. It was not that she was scared in staying alone there, it was just that it was totally an unknown place and she was there all alone. She had never before gone to any new place without her family. "Chadd Geet itna kya soch rhi hai, bas ek raat ki hi to baat hai, kuch nhi hoga tujhe yahan" and she went to change in her night dress (her pink dotted dress)

Just as she came out of the washroom, after freshening up, she heard someone talking near her room's door. Her curiosity made her to push her ear to the door of her room and listen to the conversation.

Someone was talking to someother person, on phone.

"Haan haan sara intezaam ho chukka hai. Mere paas puri information punch chuki hai. Woh issi hotel mein hai aur main abhi ussi ke room ke paas hi khada hun. Muhe pata hai ki usne abhi pink dress pehani hogi. Par usse nhi pata ki main yahan hun. Humme hamara plan bhut dhayan se implement karna hoga. Zara si bhi gardbad hui to police vulice ka chakkar ho sakta hai. Dhayan rahe, iss sabke bare me kisi ko bhi pata na chale. Hum usse yahan se aise gayab karenge ki kisi ko pata bhi nahi chalega. Haan haan tu chinta mat kar. Usske kaamare me ghusne ka hi intezaam karne jar ha hun abhi main"

Geet was already sweating with fear. Who were these guys and why did they want to kidnap her. And where were they planning to take her. "Oh ho.. aab main kya karu, yeh log to pata nhi kya karenge mere saath. Geet jaldi kuch soch isse pehale ki woh banda vapas yahan aa jaye. Haan woh yahan aaye isse phale main kahi aur chali jati hun. Agar main yahan hongi hi nhi to woh kidnap kiss karenge. Paar iss waqt main jaao to kidhar jao. Yahan to main kiss ko janti bhi nhi hun" Geet thought biting her nails. Only one name came to her mind "Maan sir" and she hurriedly took her dupatta and opened her room's door slightly and looked right and left in the hotel corridor to check if there is no one. She slowly tip toed in the corridor to reach the hotel stairs. She didn't want to use the lift in case the kidnapper was already inside it. Once she reached the stairs she dashed to the next floor, where she knew Maan was staying.

Had she stayed back, then she would have seen how that guy had managed to open the door to the room, next to hers, surprising his girl friend, who was going to get married off by her parents, against her wishes. So he had come to elope with her. But pur poor Geet didn't know all this and she made a dash towards Maan's room.

Maan was busy checking some files. He was still engrossed in his files when suddenly he heard a loud banging on his door.

"Itni raat gaye kaun aa sakta hai yahan" he closed his file and got up to check who it was.

As soon as he opened the door of his room, Geet rushed into his arms and hugged him tightly. "Mujhe bacha lejia sir, please mujhe bacha lejia nahi to woh log mujhe kidnap karke pata nhi kahan le jayenge. Please sir.." and she clung to him tightly and kept on blabbering about saving her and all. Maan was astonished at first. Already he was struggling with his feelings and over that Geet was hugging him like this. He was in his vest and could feel her body against him. Her hands were clutching his shoulders tightly and her head was resting over his heart. She was speaking something, but he was unable to comprehend her words. Her touch was making him loose all of his senses. 

Next Part : Part 15

Edited by thekolgal - 11 years ago
Blushingqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😊omg omg me first to comment . .. πŸ˜‰ahaan ok ok precap to dedo . . . ..  but over all ausum update hahahah geet is very very very cute😳 muuaah
Edited by 786muskaan - 12 years ago
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
tum pass aye...yun muskuraya...tum ne na jaane kya sapne dikhaye...abb toh mera dil...jage na sota hai...kya karoon hi...kuch kuch hota hai...

humarein maan babu ka halat hi kuch kuch aisehi hai...bachke kahan jaoge maan singh khurana...jab dil mein hulchul hone lagta hai tab koi kuch nehi karsakte...jitna bhi kaushish karo iss ehsaas se door bhagne ka...nehi bhag paoge...pyar ka ehsaas hi aisehi hai...upar se shimla ke haseen vadioyon mein insaan toh apne app ko rok hi nehi pate...kho jate hai...appbhi nehi paoge...zor lagalo jitna ho sake...dil ke haath mein mazboor ho jaoge...kismat ko kaise rokoge...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜³

awesome update dear...

its really amazing to see ki maan geet ko apne app se dur rakhne k liye kya kya nehi kar raha hai...pagal...aise koi kabhi pyar ko rok paya ki abb payega...

i really loved it...

thank u very much fr such a lovely update...

continue soon plz...

waiting...

😳
kamiya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update dear
i really love it
continue soon
thnx for the pm😊
nehakapoor7 thumbnail
  πŸ˜‰ OMG.. Maan is loosing his senses.. .πŸ‘ good progress Maneet.. waiting for next update
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow!double update..!
But y brij backed off seeing geet?
Geet bilkul disaster hain..
she thot that sum1 has came to kidnap her that too without any reason..!
Nw maan s trying hard tocontrolling feelings,but geet will make him break it...
Nice one..
Awesumm FF...Just read all the parts..pls continue n Pm me soon :)