Great parts loved them all!!Edited by masaf57 - 12 years ago
Tia-AFreeBird thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
botyh concpts r nice
bt i like frs one...
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hi Dia...thanks 4 da pm 4 ur note...I will post comments 4 updates jus nw bt dis comment is for ur new FF! I love both concepts! I prefer concept one cos I cannot see Maaneet separated! Mayb u shld write both! πŸ˜› Nyways concept one seems refreshing n interesting while concept 2 seems different, sad, intense n emotional. Will b happy with whatever u write as u r a brillinat n talented superb writer! Nyways wld appreciate it if u cld write both FF. Congrats !! Btw so sad tht Saaya will b ending! Hope u change ur mind n continue with few more updates! πŸ˜‰ Edited by khwaishfan - 12 years ago
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hi Dia...thanks 4 da pm for all updates !Read other update n commented! Jus read part 53. It was emotional intense n rocking update! Maan was extremely angry! Poor everyone! No one was spared! Poor Nakul. Tasha deserved it! Maaneet missing each other n understand each other! Geet relives Maan's tension! Maan offers Geet postion! Geet shocked! Maan very proud of his wife! Geet decides to talk to Ayan! Emotional moment! Meera happy n sad! Bt she knows Geet will b happy! All sad tht Geet leaving Malhotra! Geet happy! Maan tensed abt Geet's decison! He is very excited n relieved that Geet accepted! Maaneet talk! Wonderful scened! superbly written! Sorry 4 late likes n comments ! 😊
vanadhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 my vote goes for 1stπŸ‘πŸΌ one
ritusoni2233 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
both r awesome n differ concepts...
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Dia--

Concept 2 (Prologue)

She sat outside the court, holding their son close to her, waiting to see him once more before they separated their ways. He came and sat next to her. Their son was asleep in her lap, not knowing that he won't get to see his parents together again. He looked into her eyes. She saw there was pain, guilt and love. Then why he took such a decision? She knew he loved her, no loves her still as much as she loved him. He was the one who used to tell the importance of having both parents with the kid. Then what prompted him to make such a decision? She knew they were exact opposites. Their likes or dislikes never matched, their aspirations and dreams never matched, their lifestyle never matched. Theirs have been an arranged marriage and there was not a single day in the past five years of their marriage that they never argued over something. But beyond all these, there was something that kept their relation intact, their love. She couldn't come into terms with the fact that they got divorced, the five year long relation has come to an end. She wanted to scream, to beg him not to leave her, but something prevented her from doing so. If he is not happy with them, she should let him go. When he gave the divorce papers, the only thing she asked was she don't want their son to live a dual life, she wanted him to be with her always. She knew it will be difficult for him knowing how much he loved him but to her surprise he agreed on a condition of bringing him to meet him once in every two months. The past six months of staying together under a roof knowing about the impeding doom was the most difficult phase in her life. She wanted to ask him the reason. Like knowing her inner turmoil, he spoke breaking her thoughts, "I'm getting married next month."

Hi dearies, this will be little dramatic than the first one. For this I have the whole storyline in mind. If you liked the prologue, click the like button and suggest a title.

DIA I LIKE THIS CONCEPT BETTER THAN THE FIRST AS IT SEEMS MORE MATURE AND EMOTIONAL
IT WILL EXPLORE THE RELATION BETWEEN A HUSBAND AND WIFE INSTEAD OF FIRST LOVE

BUT DO WRITE THE OTHER STORY ALSO WHEN YOU HAVE THE TIME

WHAT ABOUT NAMING IT   SECOND CHANCE OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT AS THEY WILL GET A SECOND CHANCE TO FALL IN LOVE
Shimmerr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
awesome!!
its really unbelieveable that a love story like that took place for real.
its just awesome!!
sometimes so sad, sometimes hapy and a woman who loves someone so selfless.
wondering what will happen next