CREATIVE THREAD: PICTURE STORYepilogue pg128(20/9

bangalores thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey guys *waving hands madly* πŸ€—πŸ€—

Remember us???😳😳

Hows everyone? We here are getting super bored'.since the show has turned off, the forum has become so silent without any masti'😭😭😭

The last creative threads me we had so much fun, so let's do something again!

This time lets be a bit different...it's gonna be a

PICTURE STORY!

See the game begins such that we will post one picture here. The person who wants to write Part 1 of the story will have to start the story such that the picture fits in there somewhere and put the pic in the middle where it is coming in the update. Plus put in a new picture which will be used by the next writer!
Samjhe?πŸ˜•

Rules shall remain the same'the part can be as short or as long as possible, whoever wants to go next can just say that they are doing it next. And the game continues'.Simple enough?πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

One added thing for the lazy readers! πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Lolz '..After the part is posted, you can search for pictures which you think go well with what has ALREADY been posted.😳😳😳 And they can post them on the thread and/or PM the said writer to add it in her update!😳

So we can drooolll over our Maaneet and enjoy the story at the same time'😍

If you feel a particular VM is suiting the situation, add that too''it's to relive the memories of our magic.😍

The more the betterπŸ‘

OHH and I don't need to specify that the pictures have to be of Maan and/or Geet or Gurmeet and/or Dhrasti right?😑

In short they can be together or alone or with any other charecter too...but one or the other has to be there😳

So start away'.πŸ˜ƒ

Lets RELIVE OUR MEMORIES in Fan Fiction style...😍😍

PS: continued in next post

Edited by bangalores - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bangalores thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Okie...the idea of pic story was Aashu's and the above presentation too...one u all must be so familiar withπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...didn't want to spoil her unique style with my touch upsπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

the person who writes the update can suggest the next pic...but here is another option... we can take choices ...like the readers can post pics too and the one who takes up the next part of the story can choose ..but please mention the pic u have chosen...shall we from the choice of first 3 or 5 pics posted and from diff readers...
that shud make it lot more easier...and even inspire new writersπŸ˜ƒ to liven up the thread...all are welcomeπŸ€—

so come on friends let's rock:

shall i start the story ...with Aashu's choice of pic?will do that once we get a minimum of  10 nooo 25 likes and 10 commentsπŸ˜‰
...awaiting ur comments, suggestions...

so here is the pic :

index:

part 1

..Part 2..

PART 3

PART 4

PART 5

PART 6

PART 7

PART 8

Part 23

PART 24

Edited by bangalores - 11 years ago
mishty_shona thumbnail
woah...!!! awesome idea di...!!!😍
allibr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Love it graphics...
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome concept bindu di
leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome concept me in..but don't forget ur ff..lol..
Zohamaaneet thumbnail
wow awesome concept bindu
but plz update ur ff on time dear
congratz
-Mishu- thumbnail
wow
dats great
awesome idea
count me in dear
sweetkj thumbnail