Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meerakhan45 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Wow... This was sooo beautiful... i think its first time i dont hate Jn. Becoz its first time where we see the thigs from her perpectiv... And i feel actual littel sorry for her... plzzz write more and more... i love it... and cant wait to her love story... btw let the new male lead be a prinse or a rich guy eventually... Anyway contunie and all the best..
PS: pm me plzzz
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Hi Reeha πŸ€— it's beautiful to be honest I never feel bad for J in the show but here I feel like crying for her 😭 you have penned down her thoughts and emotions so beautifully.

Plzzz do continue soon and pm me

reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: tiger_lily

Omg Ri! Fab.. I almost cried. And coming to a guy for J, I want someone rich and sophisticated who understands her and is there for her. I initially wanted to start a JM ff, then I thought no 1 will read it and as u know I am horrible when it comes to updating stuff. So i dont think I will start one

You'll have to find out who J's guy is...let's see if he passes your checklist KiaraπŸ˜‰
reeha_k thumbnail
Originally posted by: Manasi_16

Reeha, you are such a fabulous writerπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Your sense of imagination & empathy is so clear & well expressed, that you can actually make all your readers feel what you want them to feel. I personally always felt sad for J...its the same case as Princes Will & Harry...like they are known as The Heir & The Spare!!! No one at home is shown to care much for J...she was just the substitute princess till Manyata was found, and now is back to the being an 'extra'

Kudos to you for getting out J's anguish so well!

Do PM me when you update this one as well

THANK YOU MANSI! <3
I'll do my best for PMing, if I do I'll surely include you.
And Thank you for PMing me the awesome suggestions. I'd like to discuss the naming with you indepth!😊
reeha_k thumbnail
Originally posted by: NightStarr

Your welcome! And yes I totally agree with you I often see and I myself am guilty of doing this but we see all the reasoning and cause of UV's actions but not JN. I wanted to start an FF or a short story but couldn't as I am preparing for a graduate exam😭So i am glad you did it. She is bratty, true but there are many reasons why she is the way she is. As you said it doesn't excuse her being bad it's just nice to know WHY she is bad.

Read the first chapter and ABSOLUTELY LOVED!!!πŸ‘ I love that you didn't go far from the original plot or story of UVC but stuck with the same time line and is basically telling it from a different point of view and different focus. I don't know how close the two stories will run but I think that's the great part of a story that's its always different when told from a different point of view. As I am not writing anything right now if you ever need an editor or just a second set of eyes I would be happy to be that person 😊

Good Luck on your exams! I'm sure you'll do awesome!
I'm glad you've enjoyed it so far, and to answer your question- the UVCs are a little behind the JNCs (yes, I guess I'm sticking to the brandπŸ˜†) not very behind, just enought. Although, they will meet- eventually. So the time line is the same: This Alumini ball UV was refering to, will be showcased in grand fashion in the UVCs *OPPSSS, SPOILER!😳*

reeha_k thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anhdara13

REEHA. OMG THIS IS AMAZING. A JAY-BASED FIC. THIS MAKES ME SO HAPPY. DOES THE FACT THAT I AM USING ALL CAPS SHOW YOU THAT BECAUSE IT REALLY SHOULD!!!!

my heart aches for Jay so much. the poor girl, society really does suck like that. with two rishtas falling through for reasons beyond her control, society will look down on her. and they never show that in the show. and her family not really being there for her? that just really sucks. I feel though, that if she had Manyata or Unnati on her side, she'd be able to get through anything. I'm hoping Manyata keeps trying. and Unnati. to see the girl behind the make-up and behind the royal facade. her 'friends' suck. she needs better ones.

cannot wait for more!

GAHHH! I was waiting for you Anhdara! 😳
Honestly, I have to give credit to you for this one: Every since you pointed out how you'd like J and M  to mend their relationship eventually in the UVCs (I think it was part 10, I can't recall) I've been thinking about this. I really have- and seeing moments in the show, where she looks so alone, I decided that J DOES deserve her own prince Charming! I'm glad it started off well enough, and I too am suprised that there isnt any mention in the show how she was courted by two high profile males, only to be left alone. It's defo a big gossip point for people in regards to ANY girl, regardless if she's a princess or not, simply because society is filled with jerks. 😑 As for M and Unnu, we'll have to see where things go, right?
reeha_k thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Cupcake-

Your idea of a JN FF is amazing...I've never hated J...sure she does get on my nerves sometimes in the show but I just can't hate her...the poor thing is royally ignored by the family, no wonder she feels so lost in her own house...its heart breaking to see her being treated like that...hopefully after Manyata becomes a princess she'll make efforts to bring J closer to the family...

The first part was fabulous...I could feel a lump in my throat reading JN's point of view...she's so lonely πŸ’”...really looking forward to the next part...😳

Thank you very much! it helps to know that people DO want to understand her a little better- I was hesitent writing it, especially because a majority of us are so focused on the manveer track that the rest is sort of side lined. Thanks for the support and I'll do my best to do justice by J Embarrassed
Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: reeha...k

GAHHH! I was waiting for you Anhdara! 😳
Honestly, I have to give credit to you for this one: Every since you pointed out how you'd like J and M  to mend their relationship eventually in the UVCs (I think it was part 10, I can't recall) I've been thinking about this. I really have- and seeing moments in the show, where she looks so alone, I decided that J DOES deserve her own prince Charming! I'm glad it started off well enough, and I too am suprised that there isnt any mention in the show how she was courted by two high profile males, only to be left alone. It's defo a big gossip point for people in regards to ANY girl, regardless if she's a princess or not, simply because society is filled with jerks. 😑 As for M and Unnu, we'll have to see where things go, right?

Reeha, Reeha, Reeha, you are now undoubtedly my favourite person in the DEK forum. That is all.

(also, call me Radz. :D)
summer_101 thumbnail
I absolutely love the udayveer chronicles and now this is a pretty awesome story which I will probably follow up on  You really gave J some depth as well as shed some light on her situation and perspective.Overall a really good job 😊
lakshyasss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

great start...explained depth of itπŸ‘

Edited by lakshyasss - 12 years ago