||Punar Vivah Help Desk|| - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Shaily.

Find the full video on youtube, then use vidtomp3.com to convert it to audio.
Can you forward that message to me on India forums even I want to download that theme song thanks.
Originally posted by --Ramyaks--

any link pls for this scene will be appreciated 😃

Credit goes to uploader.

Find the full video on youtube, then use vidtomp3.com to convert it to audio.

Thank You! 
would love to read PV ffs...
anybody plz do provide the link of ff index
thanx in advance😊
Originally posted by disha_Maan.GC

would love to read PV ffs...
anybody plz do provide the link of ff index
thanx in advance😊

this is not regarding the show...but i dont know who to ask...please can u tell me how to delete my profile ...
Originally posted by mishtykaur

this is not regarding the show...but i dont know who to ask...please can u tell me how to delete my profile ...

You must contact a mod for that.
I have a request to our video uploaders. You guys are really doing a great job, and because of u, we international fans are able to enjoy the show without having the channel. Really, thanks for that

However, i do have a faver. I want to download the episodes, so that i can make video mixes. But i really can't download the videos when they are only uploaded on dailymotion and other online watching sites. Thats a request, if i'm doing extra work for u guys, then feel free to ignore my request.

Sites like fileserve, mediafire, are great choice. And i have seen some ppl upload other shows in such a good quality like 720p etc. Is it possible for a better quality than 320p?
Originally posted by -Lana

I have a request to our video uploaders. You guys are really doing a great job, and because of u, we international fans are able to enjoy the show without having the channel. Really, thanks for that

However, i do have a faver. I want to download the episodes, so that i can make video mixes. But i really can't download the videos when they are only uploaded on dailymotion and other online watching sites. Thats a request, if i'm doing extra work for u guys, then feel free to ignore my request.

Sites like fileserve, mediafire, are great choice. And i have seen some ppl upload other shows in such a good quality like 720p etc. Is it possible for a better quality than 320p?

There are always great uploads on youtube if you search. And you will have to contact the person who uploads videos for this forum for their upload info, not here.

There are always great uploads on youtube if you search. And you will have to contact the person who uploads videos for this forum for their upload info, not here.

I wouldn't have writen this, if i hadnt searched for it. Ppl doesn't upload the episodes, and like i said really bad quality..i will try to contact the uploaders..thanks for helping anyways