Dooriyan bhi hai jaroori !! THREAD 3 pt 47 pg130

Posted: 12 years ago

Dooriyan  bhi hai Jaroori..!!!

Sumtimes , distance is necessary...
                        it vil hurt..it vil kil...but at d same time it give u time to rethink of d mistakes, Dooriyan is necessary to understand each other.until n unless we bear sum distance in relationship,we can understand wat our heart actually want...

Maan singh khurana N GEET HANDA...

he loved , she loved.
he smiled , she cried.
       he left , she died...

ANGELIC MISHTY here

love

MishTy

Edited by Angelic_mishty - 12 years ago

Thread  2 

INDEX

part 38 - page 1 - scroll down

part 39 n 40

part 41 

part 42 

part 43 

part 44

part 45

part 46

part 47

Thread 4

Characters 

Maan Singh Khurana

Dev Singh Khurana

Geet Handa

Sameera Handa

Uttara Bakshi

Hameer Rizvi

Suzeil Wahbarg

SameerWahi

other characters :-

savitri devi khurana (maan's dadi)

yash singh khurana (maan's dad..stays wid dev in london)

mohinder handa (geet's dad)

rano handa (geet's mom)

rajender handa (geet's uncle..neighbour of khurana's)

malini handa (geet's aunty)

brij handa (geet's cousin..27 yrs old)

IMP - i hav created new account for PMS...so dose who wants to be pmed for my maneet updates, plzz add me..

Mishty_PMlist  -  /user/719496

Part 38

suzeil exclaimed in gratitude , " ohh geet...dats so sweet of u..."

maan smiled weakly as his thoughts were still stucked at d name sameer 

sam giggled , " hmm..matlab aaj sirf dadi aur me..koi gal nahi..dadi aur me milke bahot maza karenge kyun dadi maa.."

dadi maa smied wid full interest..while geet rolled at dat dadi maa's excitement n mocked , " di no way haan...aapka dadi maa khayal rakhna hai...ok.."

sam rolled her eyes , " haan baba..."

as d darkness engulfed d surrounding geet made her way out informing all dat she is going for meeting while maan waited for zuseil to get ready n dey went for dey dinner...

geet knew it was still time for d meeting n she made her way to  bandstand.she loved d feeing of loneliness as she came here aftr almost 1 week..she missed cuming here...she loved standing alone on d big stone at d edge as a thundering wave came n hit d shore..spashing d dropets on her body.how simpy dis place has managed to fill dat empty place in her heart.she herself could never make out..wats in dis god damn place dat makes her feel home..may be loneliness.she tried enough but still coudn't forget d fact dat for dis moment maan n suzeil vil be alone sumwhere spending deir private moments...she laughed at herself.she was d 1 who did it..but she had no option

maan twirled suzeil,bringing her back to his embrace as d romantic music in d background created a perfect moment...yes.dey had not thought of having a dance all of sudden but geet's arrangement left dem speechless.geet had organized everything perfectly..n d music was worth feeling which compelled maan to ask suzeil for d romantic dance..suzeil smiled n rested her head on his chest..

sitting on d dangerous edge ,geet smiled as a tear rolled out of her eyes..geet placed her finger on her cheek n d tear willingly rolled down on her finger.geet stared at her tear for a while n again looked at d endless water which looked more enchating in d moonlight.she smiled n dropped her tear in d water as d water instanly drank her tear drop destroying its existance forever..

" aftr so long ,we r spending time together " smiled suzeil as maan once again twirled her round n suzeil rested her back on his chest.

" i missed u" mumbed maan resting his head on her shoulder from back.

suzeil chukled , " u r such a fake..u didn't miss me"

maan teased , " ohh u r understood.." to which suzeil waked her elbow lightly in his chest n scoffed , " u lie was better dan dis.."

pulling suzeil out of his embrace to face her , maan asked seriously " r u not angry dat i gnored u so much dese days... "

suzeil smiled n replied , " i was upset bcoz i missed u but i wasn't angry as i understand u...n aftr wat we came to know about geet..." she ate her words as she couldn't speak further...

but geet's name brought maan out of his dreamland n uttered seriousy , " geet ke har dard ka hisab me lunga us brij se...is topic ko mene isliye nahi chheda kyunki geet abhi puri tarah se ubhar nahi payi hai...wo kahin na kahin vapas aa rahi hai..meri purani geet..janta hun me usse.." a smiled creeped on his lips n he continued , " ek baar geet thik ho jaye fir dekhna tum...us parivar ka kya haal karta hun me..."

suzeil listened to him carefully as she asked, " maan u r just worried about her loss..but hav u tried to read her inside, i dnt know but i feel like dere is more..."

maan was litle shocked wid dat, " wat do u mean..."

suzeil sighed as she made her point clear, " even i m not sure but i feel bringing ur old geet back vil not be easy maan..i hav seen her eyes like it was containg sumthing broken..like she hav accepted defeat over sumthing..like sumthing is dere inside  her which vil never let her cum back to herself..."

maan was left speechless at suzeil's words n thought creeped his mind, "is dere sumthing more..geet herself didn't share a single part of her past..is dere sumthing more dat i need to know..even i can feel dat defeat in her eyes..like nothing is left more for her...but y she has bcum like dis..she know me n dadi wud never let anything happen to her..den y she keeps saying..she had to learn to eave all by herself...watz is going in her mind..why it has bcum so difficult to understand my geet..."

suzeil noticed him lost in her thought n mumbled, "i hope...things vil go accordingly.."

maan sighed as he understood d depth of her words n he knew...theory is easy but things vil not be dis easy in practicaly n both drifted to hav deir dinner.

geet watched d tear drop how it dissolved itsef in d water.she smiled fullheartedy as d moment remind her sumthing...sumthing beautifull...

FASKBACKS

geet (age 11) n maan (age 13)

geet was crying her eyes out while maan rolled his eyes n impatiently waited for her cry to stop.but as he understood she had no plans to stop..he pulled her into his embrace n patted her back warmly.geet hugged him tight as she cried clinging onto him...dadi maa smiled at d scene in front of her,shaking her head,left from dere wid a smile knowing dey r going to be a FIGHT soon...

d situation was maan n geet had gone to watch a movie .being ordered by geet,maan had gone to bring pop-corns,when a idiot boy teased geet as she had wore salwar kurta .geet looked at her salwar kurta n asked him y is he teasing her for her dress,for which d boy called her behenji.geet eyes filled wid tears while maan heard it all. No award for guessing dat dey had world war 3 between dat guy and an extremey angry maan who hated d boy for irritating his geet.but d boy was 16 yrs old n definitely was more powerfull caompare to maan.maan being maan still managed to win over him but got a sever injury in his right ankle n was hospitalized.

" ab kitna royegi..chup ho ja na.." complained maan as she kept her safe in his arms.geet cried more murmuring continuously for hrs whie maan didn't understand a single word of her murmurs.

" meri vajah se kitni chot lag gayi.." cried geet making teary face to which maan glared at her n replied angrily , " teri vajah se nahi samajhi tu...aur koi tujhse battamizi karega to me aisa hi karunga..."

geet waked his chest as she replied , " tu kyun nahi samajhta..tujhe chot lagta hi na..to mujhe bahot rona aata hai...sachhi.."

maan smiled at her cute voice n teased , " jhoot bolne me to ek no 1 hai tu..."

geet made serious face n mumbled , " sachhi maan...babaji ki kasam..par aisa kyun hota hai ?..chot to tuze agi hai...to mujhe etna rona kyun aata hai jaise ke mujhe hi dard ho raha..."

maan smirked n lied , " simple..jadoo se..."

geet shocked , " kyaa jadoo...tune jadoo ki hai isliye mujhe rona aa raha hai..." dat was it..wid dat she started waking his chest for doing jadoo n making her cry...

maan laughed as he sumhow held her both hands n pulled her into his embrace wen he replied lovingly, " tu bhi na...majak bhi nahi samajhti...arre...tujhe rona isliye aata hai kyunki...umm..."

geet waited impatintly , " kyunki.."

maan smiled n pulled her cheek wid a true reply , " ek baar ek thread ne candle se puchha..*why u dissolve wen i burn ?* to which candle repied..*u r in my heart,if u suffer Im bound to shed tears for U*...ab samajhi..."

geet nodded in NO..making baby face...

maan shook his head wid a smile n cleared , " im ur best frnd..dats mean i hav a special place in ur heart..so wen i suffer from injury...u feel pain in ur heart n dats why u cry..."

geet smiled n was convinced wid ans but den she again asked , " eska matlab..agar mujhe chot lagegi to tu bhi royega..."

maan suppresed his giggled as he replied in a shocking NO..." me kyu rovu..rona-dhona to ladkiyon ka kaam hota hai..."

she looked at him angry n climbed on d bed of hospital room..standing on her knees wid her hands resting on her waist , " oyye..agar mujhe chot lagegi to tumhe bhi rona padega..samajhe tum...ye mera order hai aur tumhe manana padega..warna aaj se uttara meri best frnd..."

dat was it..

maan pulled her down angrily as he barked , " tera best frnd me hu..samajhi tu...aur tuje chot lagegi to sirf mein hi rovunga...koi aur nahi..."

geet smiled excitedly as she punced on him,only to invite a painfull wince from him,she again made baby face as he looked at her like READY-TO-KILL ...

FLASHBAK ENDS...

" im bound to shed tear for U ..." uttered geet and her own words brought her back to reality...

she mentaly scolded herself for once again getting lost in her past n instantly stood up only to find HIM standing in front of her...

hit d LIKE button N post a COMMENT

nxt pt -  part 39 n 40  

IMP - reader, i need good response from u all...d lack of likes n comments every time in every update of any story makes me sad...n i dnt feel like updating...if u want more n more updates from me...dnt forget to like n comment..it takes a sec to LIKE n a min to COMMENT..dnt i deserve a min or ur time aftr d update ??...i request all silent readers to listen to my request !! THNQ !!

love
                                 MishTy

Woow really good! Keep it up ! 👏
wow me first to comment

awesome update 

flashback was painful 
now eagerly waiting for wat will happen 
thanks for pm 
bye