aww so sad part...
khushi n arnav nw separate...
nw arnav will search her...
who is this sid??????
waiting fr next part...
nazibah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Who's Sid...is he trustworthy? I do hope so...Loved the update!! Thanks for the PM!
kaira101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
poor arnav and khushi
hope everything is fixed soon
thnx for the pm
continue soon
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update arnav n khushi r separated thanks for the pm
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Where did Sid come from???
I hope he keeps her safe
aquagal thumbnail
Who's this Sid?? Haven't read about it earlier & who has sent him? I hope Khushi is safe...
Nice update
N0306 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow that is new turn of event.. i don't remember mention of sid earlier.. how did khushi decide to heed to a complete stranger?? i hope he is not in this with shyam?

what the young guys name that shyam was with.. shyam's boss's son?

dilectus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
why am i getting a feeling that its akash n mamaji's doing???🤢
reflorated thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I smell a new thread coming!

Wait. Khushi was supposed to go to the Gupta House... right? does that mean she is running away!

Tsk. Tsk. Again- I am in love with how you are sticking to the characters. This again, is something Khushi WOULD have done, in the show!

Thankyou for the PM!

-V
abavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Chapter 36

Shyam was showed a study where, he was to meet his boss.  The room seemed to be unoccupied at the first glance. He decided to wait and moved towards the couches at the far end of the room.. then he noticed, the couch facing te wall was well occupied and Dhruv Malik was sprawled across the sofa...

"hello Shyam"
"hi.. I was expecting to meet your Uncle"
"he will be here soon"
Shyam moved to one of the single couches.

"So how successful was the mission?"
"Am I to report to you now?" Shyam smiled at him but nevertheless gave the answer "yes, its accomplished"
"So that means, the girl is no more with Arnav" Dhruv prompted him to speak
"Yes, My last plan, has worked to hilt, the girl has been scared enough to pack her bags and move away from Arnav. I have also made sure that she would never dare to return to
him. So we can safely assume that the girl is no more in his life and no other girl would ever be..."
"I see.. This girl has moved out... but how can you be sure that She wont return back nor will anyother girl take her place?"
"Because, I have taken time to know how Kushi thinks.. and how Arnav thinks..."
"Are you planning to become a psycolgist? because we are not paying you for that" Dhruv told him.
"Do you then doubt my judgements?"
"I simply beleive, finshing the girl off would have been a better idea.. Or is it true that you also got charmed by the girl's good looks?"
"Every man would be... Dhruv" Shyam drawled. "She is a deliciously beautiful girl, even if you had seen her, you wouldnt want to waste her away to the earth, without tasting her
once atleast"
"I have seen her pics.. But thanks... I wouldnt want anything that has been in love with Arnav.. and would probably cry out his name when I make out with her..." Dhruv mocked at
Shyam.

"I thought you were immune to such things as girls Shyam" A elderly voice echoed across the room.
Both Shyam and Dhruv turned to see Ashutosh Rana standing in the door way to the room.

"Morning Boss"
"Welcome back Shyam, my boy.. I was expecting you yesterday evening..."
"There was some delay in us starting from there... we reached late yesterday"
"so the girl is not coming back isnt it?"
"yes"
"I would also suggest we dont take it for granted"
"I am damn sure boss, the girl is not coming back.. even if he finds her, she would never consent to go back with him"
"I didnt mean that... Have you considered the surprise element in this?"
"surprise element?"
"Like what if the girl is already carrying his baby?"
"That possibility is can be safely crossed. She is not carrying"
"you have been out of that house for sometime now.. their equation has definetely changed."
"I have my informants, she is not expecting his baby..."
"Fine, thats it then.. Naturally I dont want a repetition of history from their side"

"I have been telling right from the beginning that killing her off would be much quicker and simpler than the round about way-Have you people ever heard of effort and cost cutting?" Dhruv commented
"there are reasons why that has not been done Dhruv" Shyam told him
"you mean you have actual reasons other than that you lust after that girl yourself?"
"My fantasies are not a part of the reason at all...I didnt finish her off not want to attract Unnecessary action and unwanted attention to the matter at hand"
"you have just agreed that you dont have guts to finish off someone silently" Dhruv drawled.

Shyam seemed to be irked by Dhruv's comments. But still maintained his coolness.

"No dhruv, Your brother is a Shrewd man, and he would definetely not be quiet about murder of his woman, staged as accidents...He will probe.. this way is much safer .. "
"I have told you so many times that I hate it when you mention him as My brother" Dhruv spit out.
"but the facts could not be changed can it?" Shyam questioned him
Dhruv got up from his position seemingly ready for a fight..
"calm down Dhruv" Rana told him "We are figthing for something on those terms Dhruv. Dont get into silly fights now. And Shyam why dont we discuss the facts rather than getting into meaningless arguements about how Arnav and Dhruv are related for a change?" Rana cut in
"Boss, finishing or even trying to finish the girl off right under his nose is like stepping on a land mine- He is overprotective about her, I hope you understand. He would start probing."
I would agree to that part... Its always better to use the brains than the brawns young man. I definetely dont want him to start probing into this and find out what is at
stake...some things are better if he is not aware of it at all..." Rana firmly declared.
Shyam nodded smiling

"And would care to explain why you went ahead and spolied our plans for Anjali?" Dhruv asked shyam
"I never spoiled the plans for Anjali... I thought letting her go is the best decision at that point of time... taking into consideration that our plans for Arnav was at stake"
"so you conveniently gave her a divorce and paved way for Ashok to enter into her life"
"What do you expect me to do when I was in a deadlock there? I did call boss and discussed with him before I decided about this"
"yes you did, Anyway there is nothing much at stake in case of Anjali, compared to Arnav" Rana commented.

"do you know where the girl Kushi is now?" Dhruv asked Shyam
"I dont know" Shyam told him "Rocky was supposed to keep watch on her movements.. But he seems to have missed her. She was last seen to be going to the railway station, yesterday morning, I have asked him to find out the list of the trains that started early yesterday, we shall soon find out where she went"
"fine then, stay low for some time, and keep a tab on that girl, if you find her."
"Yes boss"
After discussing some trivial things Shyam went out.

Dhruv sat up slowly,
"I dont trust him" Dhruv declared
"Dhruv, why do you act implusively like this? I have told you so many times, that you should not display your weekness to your people who work for you as much as you shouldnt for your enemy"
"so do you get that flimsy reason why he didnt manage to kill the girl. he seemed to miss finishing off the other girl like this as well"
"His reason makes sense for me Alright. Didnt we get news that the first girl went off on her own?"
"big deal!" Dhruv sighed
"Dhruv, as long as Arnav doesnt have a hint about all these things, the better"
"and what about Anjali?"
"That, I can see there has been a slip, but being a girl, she will own very less percentage of the estates shares as such. Thanks to the 20th century mind set of Raghuveer Malik. The major chunk of the shares will go to Arnav. That is if the clause specified is fulfilled."
"we have to consider Amit Malik too.. He is alive still and he knows about us"
"Amit is ruined already, He made a  mistake, then throwing out his brother's children, and they hate him now. there will be no reconcilation for him with them after all this years... Atleast Arnav will not let that happen."
"and we havent figured out about Subhadra Malik"
"Subadra Malik is better off where she is... She is the one who can entirely change the game plan. So dont worry about all that Dhruv- not when your Mama is there by your side! we are not fools to have taken all their shit for all these years to sit quiet now... they will all have to pay for what Agrim Malik did to my sister- your mother and they all will pay!"

As soon as Rana moved out of the room, Dhruv called someone on his mobile.

"Linga?"
"hello boss"
"Have you figured where the girl is?"
"Not yet, seems that Rocky is trying to find her whereabouts..."
"Leave him, you are working aloof on this. Any unusual visiters?"
"Not at RM. Guptas had a guest 2 days back, some young man, seemed to be a distant relative. He was there for some 2 hours and then left"
"I see...Any other information?"
"Arnav has already hired some detectives to hunt for that girl"
"Start hunting for her... keep tabs on that detective's work..."
"Ok Boss, If I ever find her, I shall immediately call you"
"No need... when you find her, Kill her... I dont trust Shyam or his plans..."
"yes boss"

to be continued in a new thread😃 

Author's note: As usual I am thankful to all of you who are commenting and liking my updates and encouraging me... Generally, there seems to be a confusion on who Sid is.. is he trustworthy and all that... that part of the story will come out soon...
I have been comtemplating if I should be sending PMs to all my 200 + buddies or just send to the handful who have commented and liked my updates of late?
It is quite time consuming, you all know right?  So the PMs for next update will be restricted. Happy reading...and please do let me know how it is 🤗
and a big thanks, for supporting me until now.. I never thought My story would survive a thread full and I would move to another one!😆
Edited by abavi - 11 years ago