Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kvarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
nice update loved it...
loved the teasing sessionn๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...
naughty arnav ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† nd๐Ÿ˜† bicharii khushiii๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...
thnks 4 pm๐Ÿ˜†...
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
nice update. The teasings were really cute. What happened to arnav?
LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awww it's so cute how their relationship has become so much better!
He doesn't care about anyone's opnion or judgement all he cares about is his Khushi
the whole family teases her lol 

Damn Arnav is hurt :/
Aman is such a ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
AWESOME UPDATE LOVE THE FAMILY TEASING KHUSHI AWW ARNAV IS HURT CANT WAIT TO READ MORE THANKS FOR THE PM
meghnas thumbnail
loved this update! the Arnav-Khushi relationship has developed so beautifully! Loved how the family teased Khushi :)
Arnav is hurt :( looking forward to reading it!
nazibah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
What happened to Arnav?
LOVED the teasing from the family!!!!!
Thank you for the PM!!!!
ardy03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome ff..can i get a pm as well.
jahnvi.luvs.ASR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ohh god wat happened to him...while reading i ws js thinking are u too going to give us kidnapping track bt thank fully...n i evn thot that may b that bouquet is from someone else...bt i guess m wrong...
nyc update  thnx for PM
mid-night-sun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice update dear
loved it

abavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Apologies for late update again.. I am really short of time!  Please do leave your comments... because I am taking time off my tight dealines for giving you all an update! - I could do with some encouragement!  

Part 25

Kushi stood there rooted to spot, Looking at the family surrounding Arnav, The female crowd panicking seeing his state while he repeatedly kept on telling them he was ok and the male crowd asking him what  had happened for which he replied that he had met with a small accident and so had gone to the hospital immediately before coming back home.
"when did this happen?" Kushi had moved to stand next to him, glaring angrily at him
He sighed before he answered.
"Two hours back" Looking at her staring at him he immediately added "There is nothing to worry, I went to a nearby hospital, got myself treated"
"And it never crossed your mind that you have to inform your family!" she asked him gritting her teeth
"I didnt want to worry you lot" He told her "You and Di worry way too much about me" he added chuckling.
"oh really? who panics when one of us gets as much as a sneeze?" she retorted back sarcastically
"you could have atleast informed me Bhai" Akaash told him quietly
"its alright Akaash, I am OK and also, I didnt want to make people panic unnecessarily"
"I knew something like this was up, I tried to reach you for the last two hours and I wasnt even able to reach you"
"Kushi! My mobile broke due to the fall!"
"fall?" Anjali started panicking again "what fall?"
"nothing di, it fell down due to the impact..it is not working ever since"
"oh my god! to think we were all enjoying here when anything sould have happened to you!"
"Di! relax!"
"But Bhai, how dd this happen? YOu are a very careful driver! I can even imagine .."
"shall we talk about this later Akaash?"Arnav told him pointedly which didnt go unnoticed by Kushi, but she kept quiet for the time being.
The discussions soon followed with Anjali insisting on cancelling the evening party and Arnav asking them to go ahead with it. Finally Nani decided that the party can be held a week after. Payal and Akaash volunteered to notify the family friends and business associates of the postponement of the party.
Ashok reached Rm soon after and did quick check up on Arnav who had been moved to his room.
When he entered Arnav's room he saw Anjali pampering a visibly annoyed Arnav and a grumpy Kushi grunting moving around keeping things in comfort order for Arnav.
"You should have atleast called me Arnav" Ashok told him sternly
"I cudnt open my mobile, Ashok, it shattered on the force of fall"
"JiJaji!" Kushi corrected Arnav
Arnav looked at her sharply while Ashok chuckled quietly
"Old habits die hard Kushi" Ashok told her"We have been play mates when we were younger!"
"even then, I wuldnt want to call you that" Arnav told Ashok
"bad memories?" Ashok smiled taking a quick look at Anjali who was looking at Arnav and then at Ashok
"aoooh! that hurts!" Arnav shouted when Ashok tried moving his fractured hand.
"IS he alright?" Anjali was on her heels hearing him shout.
"He is alright! take time off Arnav! 10 days of complete rest will bounce you back to perfect active being, stressing the muscles would only prolong your resting period!"
"10 days? you are joking"
"No he is not" Anjali told him "You are not moving out of the bed for 10 days" Anjali told him
"I will make a move then Arnav, I have a surgery appointment at 3, Take care of him Kushi"
"you made a suregery appointment at three today? Luckily your party appointment got cancelled! all thanks to my pati parameshwar here" Kushi told Ashok
"You are angry with him for cancelling the party" Ashok laughed!
"For not informing about the accident" Kushi corrected him
"you people get hysterical hearing about those things" Arnav bit back
"Poor us Arnav, we dont even get pity from our ladies these days" Ashok chuckled.
"yeah! all they are worried about is party and phone calls" Arnav joined him
This earned strong stares from both the ladies in the room
"take care of him Kushi!" Ashok told Kushi and left the room pulling Anjali out with him
"hey come on Anju, give that guy some space to breath will ya"
"he is my brother.. how do you expect me not to take care of him"
"for heaven's sake he is married"

Arnav and Kushi could hear the elder couple's easy banter while they moved out.
They looked at eachother and smiled but soon Kushi's smile turn into a scowl..

"oh how did I forget!" she exclaimed
"what?" he asked puzzled
"that I have to be angry with you"
"oh Come-on!"
"next time when I go missing for few mins, if you ever react to it like a madman grabbing me and shouting "what if I lost you" - I am going to slap you right on your face" Kushi told him angrily
"oh really? why this Angry bird avatar when All I expected was being showered with love?"
"When you mock our concern for you, then this is what you will get" Kushi told him and then hit him with a pillow when she saw him smirk
"oouch, Kushi! stop it" he started laughing when she hit him more!
thats was when he saw the bouquet of roses by the bed side table
"Oh I see some get well soon roses already here"
"who would give you red roses for get well soon?" Kushi asked him and then suddenly realised something
"you sent those right?"
"me? No!"
"Dont kid!those got delievered just before you came home"
"NO Kushi! I seriously didnt! Why would I send you roses when I myself was heading home, I wuld give it to you directly" He told he shifting his body slightly adjecting his comfort. Kushi started to think this was weird
"then who sent me those?"
"you mean it got delivered for you?" Arnav asked, the sudden meaning sinking in
"yes, I had my name on it.. I thought it was you"
" maybe its NK!"Arnav gritted his teeth "oh How I wish my arms were ok, HE is gonna get it from me when he comes back.. or is he already here?" Arnav spat.
"No Arnavji, I dont think.. BUt if it was Nanheji, I would be relieved!" Kushi told him absent mindedly
"relieved? Oh yeah how did I forget your little fan club?" Arnav tld her angrily then went on to mimicking NK's "Kushiji Kushiji"
but Kushi started searching the room for something
"who are you searching for now? you think NK is hiding here somewhere?" He asked her annoyed
"Oh stop your kiddish Jealousy games! I am searching for the card which came with this bouquet"
then finally she pulled it out from under the bedsheets  and read it again. The very first time, she had not given much thought when she read and she was under the impression that it was from Arnav. BUt now that she knew it was not, she read it again slowly this time, taking in the meaning of  what was written. then she sat slowly down on the bed, by his side.
"what is it?" he asked her and pulled the note out of her hand to read it

pretty red roses just for you! 
Red! reminds me of you, 
of how beautiful you look in it
of your luscious blush
of your fierceful anger
do they remind you of
promises long forgotten?
if not, wait a little longer
something sinisterly red will remind you
of how much I yearn for you!
of how much I still crave for you!
of how far I will go for you!

He read it loud and then looked at her when he finished it
"Shyam is still behind the bars right?" She asked in a low fearful voice while he looked on at her.
"do you think this.. this accident... I mean? is this a accident at all?" She asked him again fear gripping her when he looked at the note again, then at her before he finally looked away.

to be continued...
Edited by abavi - 11 years ago