Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tinalicouze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
it ws awsme...love...nice..love part 2 an part 4 most!!!!

kdkumar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just read your entire OS - it was totally AWESOME!!!! Pls PM updates if possible...already sent a buddy request. Thanks!
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Great OS. 

Please update soon.
hararnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow.. nice update... let the games begin:-))
wht will khushi ask arnav???
abavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
[nocopy]
A short update... please do leave comments

Part 5:

It was almost afternoon when Anjali came back from hospital.

"Where is Shyamji?" she asked coming in.
"Arnav who was working on his laptop in the Hall Couch looked up.
"What do you mean? he came with you right?"
"hmm yes, but as I told waiting for my turn with the Gynec was long, so I actually asked him to leave.. Probably he had some work and left to do it"
Arnav realised that forcing shyam will not turn things in his favour... He needs to follow a different stretegy...Seeing Arnav deep in thought, Anjali said
"hmm, Shyam ji was so sweet, even though he had work, he decided to come with me,he loves me so much!"

Kushi who was setting the table for serving lunch for all of them turned to look at Anjali and soon looked towards her husband to see he was also sharply looking at her. she let her eyes drop down and started concentrating on her work. 
Kushi decided to confront shyam directly. Probably she could use a mobile phone and record what he replied to her. that way she can prove her innocence easily...or so she thought...
Easily said than done... confronting shyam was itself very digusting but Kushi was not someone who would cringe on a challenge, that too with Arnavji...

"Shyam is afterall a pig...just go in front of him, he will start speaking about his revolting desires...turn a deaf ear, ask him if he lied to Arnav about her loyalty, record his facial expressions and its done"  She thought.

But most of the times, her conversation with him was either stopped well in the initial few seconds, mostly by Anjali who was always clinging to him whenever he was at home or by Arnav's peircing stares.

The very first of her succesful attempts of making shyam deliver his sickening talks, the recording was not done properly, she had failed to capture his face and his voice aptly. The second attempt was succesful and she had a decent view of his face and voice.

But when the she wanted to show this to Arnav, she was shocked to see it had magically disappeared. She was confused, she did save it but it was not there anymore...What confused her even more was the fact that the first one where she had not recorded it clearly was also not there... "did Shyam find out?" she thought helplessly"but when did he have access to my phone?"

Arnav did not let go of this oppurtunity to taunt her as well... 

"you think I will believe this that easily Kushi? a recording of his declaration of undying love for you? I have heard that live, I dont need a recording...and again, even if you showed me one, How would I know whether you asked him to act out a nice scene and recorded it? did you give him the dailogues as well Kushi?"

Kushi was again left broken and lost... this doesnt work like this... she told herself... I will have to find someother way... DM! help me she said, then it struck her...

to be continued...
Edited by abavi - 11 years ago
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
interesting update poor khushi she needs help
thanks for the pm 
aashshhs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update, interesting ending... update soon :) :) :)
zafi thumbnail
Fantastic update.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
IS someone medling with Khushi's phone. Anjali maybe or Arnav but why Arnav? Anjali I understand or maybe it's snake himself? but how would he get access to Khushi's phone?
Very curious.
Continue soon. Thanks.😊
ASADsweetZOYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
nice one
loved it

thnx 4 the pm
rsshree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
pls help khushi 2 trap the slime