Love Beyond Limits !! THREAD 4 pt 105 pg 125 - Page 42

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Remya_Pillai

Superb part...
Even i wanted dem to get married asap..
Deir never ending love...never ending friendship..
i can't find words to describe deir love for each other..
I luvd the trust the families have in dem..
geet's parents hav no problem when maan goes to her room to wake her up..

heyy remya...

even i want dem to get married soon 😉

thnqqq dear..thnqq so so very much...

as i hav alwz said...deir love is beyond any damn limit

Originally posted by geetmaan_dg

❤️super romantic❤️ update i m loving this guys yaar both of them are so cute...! they r the best hope yeh sab serial mai hota too shayad GHSP trp mai no 1 hota...i m missing my maaneet so badly feeling like crying...!
ur the best mishty...!👏

hii dear...

thnqq so much yaar...

me to wish dis story wid maan n geet as a show...

miss maaneet a lot

Originally posted by khushi1022

woow dat was incredibl update...
Luv'd it frm d core of heart...
Dey missed eachothr lyk hel...even i had also startd mising dem...
Awesu one mish...

heyy thnqq so much khushi...

😛

thnx again sweetheart 

IMP - i hav created new account for PMS...so dose who wants to be pmed for my maneet updates, plzz add me.. 

Those, who vil not add me...vil not gets pms for m any story from further on...

Mishty_PMlist  -  /user/719496

Part 102

it was d last paper..geet came out of classroom when she found herself suddenly tangled in d arms of her MAAN SINGH KHURANA...

she was suprised thrilled shocked and sweetly excited to seem him in colge on d time..when she came out of classroom..she felt a sudden jerk on her wrist and next she found herself in his arms...

she looked at him wid her beautifull hazels n noticed him staring at her motionless...

both didn't even realise dey were looking at each other from like no less time and were startled when dey heard d sound of claps..dey looked around n found all her frnds from colge were clapping in excitement for dem...

geet blushed a bit, snaking her hands round his neck, she hide her face into his neck..maan smiled at him mishty n walked out of colge...

he made her lay on d sit n himself layed on top of her, closing d door behind..she was suprised at his act..she thought he would sat besid her..but his being so close all of sudden just made her feel so pleasurable...

she snaked her hands around his neck tightly and held onto him while maan just dipped his head into her neck stayed quite for like endless moments..she didn't even know how much times passed..2 min or 2 hrs..but his desperate breath falling on her neck made her realised how much he missed her...oh god  how much he missed her...she just layed still wanting him to calm down...

maan's hands were long lost over her n he kept his head long deep into her neck..he missed her so much..n now having her so close just gave him his life back..he felt sudden urge to stay dere for more time..he didn't made any sound n just kept her close trying to calm his heart beat..telling his heart dat his mishty is back to him now...

How can you ache and crave for someone's touch 
When you have never felt it? 
I do this for yours, though, 
And the yearning grows more each day

I have never wanted anything in my life 
As much as I want you 
When you whisper such sweet love 
In my ear when we talk

You make me melt into a puddle 
Of complete helplessness 
You have become my every waking thought 
And my every dream at night

I breathe in so hard 
Trying to catch my breath when we can't talk 
I close my eyes so tight 
Hoping when I open them you will be there

But I know I have to wait 
Until the time is right 
It seems so far away 
That I think I am losing my mind

I want to breathe in your scent 
And keep it with me all day long 
I want to taste your love for me 
By kissing your sweet lips

I want to feel your body next to me 
So when you leave for awhile I can hold on 
I just want you to know 
That I really do love you

When the day comes and we are together 
You will always know and feel this 
I will always hug, kiss and love you 
Every moment of the day and night

...You will never have another touch unfelt

geet closed her eyes in delight, as she started to feel maan's lips carrasing her skin...n den she knew he was fine now...even his breath..his touch was enough for her to understand his soul...how incredible dat could be ...

she brushed her fingers into his hairs as a reaction, "me yahin hun..aapke paas.."

maan rubbed his lips desperately over skin..just wanting to feel her, "..i..."

he couldn't word it..he wanted her more close but was dat possible..dere was no inch of space between dem..geet gently kissed his ear, "mujhe pata hai...i know maan..ssh..."

maan couldn't just word her how much he missed her..he voilently bite her collarbone making her wince n den sucked over it to sooth it, "jaan...i.."

she hugged him even tighter wanting him to calm down, "i know maan...mene bhi apko bahot miss kiya..aap shant ho jayiye.."

he rolled his tongue from 1 side to another just messing her skin..her hairs..he bathed her throat wid his saliva followed by d bites..she was breathless in his passion..he kissed her again n everywhere n finally bite her throat carnally..almost driving her insane wid his desire...

he just couldn't stop himself..he tried but he couldn't...

not having her closer for so long just made him insane..he didn't want to understand any logic..anything..all he wanted was her..her smell...like he was dying without his drug n now when she is back..he just wanted her all for him..d fact dat she vil leave again him alone aftr few hrs was not letting him stay calm..but dat was logical..she hav to go home..but no logic could calm his insane heart..only her presense..her existance around his..her touch..her smell..her breath...dats all can keep im alive...wat could he do..

he sucked her skin aggressively..making her skin swell in his passion...he just wanted her..her n her..he rolled over her..putting all his wt on her..his kiss started to bcum intense as d moments passed n dey even realise..when he started to move down...

she hissed in pain n pleasure when she felt him taking d bite of her upper chest..d litle bit of flesh dat was bulging out of her dress...

current ran through his entire existance n he dipped his face..sucking over d bite...

she wasn't worried of deir intensity..why to worry when she was all his...but she was worried about his irregular heart beat..he wasn't calm..he was still frustarted about sumthing she knew it...she wanted to calm him..make him relax...

she grabbed his hairs n pulled his face out a bit..he looked at her n next he found his lips being taken harshly into hers...

b4 he could react..she took his lips in for a breath taking kiss as she rolled on top of him, taking d controll...

his heart roared in pleasure, giving her all d controll..how much he alwz loved when she charged over him..he loved being helpless in front of her when she would take him carnally...d thought itself made his heart smile...
he just held her close to his while she kissed his passionate or say madly..

she took d flesh of his lower lip onto her teeth n pulled it out, driving him creazy...he sumhow managed to free his lips from her teeth but she didn't gave in..she once again smakced on his lips n sucked dem hard..his lips felt swolen..he never knew..she would be so carnal..but her kisses alwz been like dis..he loved his sherny being aggressive to him..

You kissed me! My head drooped low on your breast 
With a feeling of shelter and infinite rest, 
While the holy emotions my tongue dared not speak, 
Flashed up as in flame, from my heart to my cheek; 
Your arms held me fast; oh! your arms were so bold- 
Heart beat against heart in their passionate fold. 
Your glances seemed drawing my soul through mine eyes, 
As the sun draws the mist from the sea to the skies. 
Your lips clung to mine till I prayed in my bliss 
They might never unclasp from the rapturous kiss.
You kissed me! My heart, my breath and my will 
In delirious joy from a moment stood still. 
Life had for me then no temptations, no charms, 
No visions of rapture outside of your arms; 
And were I this instant an angel possessed 
Of the peace and the joy that belong to the blest, 
I would fling my white robes unrepiningly down, 
I would tear from my forehead its beautiful crown, 
To nestle once more in that haven of rest- 
Your lips upon mine, my head on your breast.

You kissed me: My soul in a bliss so divine 
Reeled and swooned like a drunkard when foolish with wine, 
And I thought 'twere delicious to die there, if death 
Would but come while my lips were yet moist with your breath; 
While your arms clasped me round in that blissful embrace, 
While your eyes melt in mine could e'en death e'er efface- 
Oh, these are the questions I ask day and night: 
Must my lips taste no more such exquisite delight? 
Would you wish that your breast were my shelter as then? 
And if you were here, would you kiss me again?

geet kissed n kissed him till her tongue felt dip inside his mouth searching for sumthing, she herself didn't know..
maan groaned into her mouth bringing her back to her senses...

he was out of breath so did she..she slowly left his lips n dipped her face into his chest, panting heavilly...

he too remained quite n panting for few seconds n finally gained back his breath...

"jaan i so love it when u r in-charge.." mumbled maan into her hairs after rolling back on top of her..

she smiled n nuzzled her nose wid his, "i love u..."

he smiled so did she...

dey remained calm in each other's embrace..knowing dere was no need of words aftr dat beautifull confeession...

few minutes passed

"i hav a surprise for u..."

geet picked her head up instantly in excitement, "surprise..omg..kya hai..."

maan mocked her words, "agar me bata dunga toh surprise kya reh jayega...geet tum bhi na.."

geet rolled her eyes, "batayiyena..plzz..."

maan pulled her back to his embrace, "sham ko bataunga..we all r having dinner together.."

geet made confused face, "all ?.."

"yes..tum..me aur tumhare dost.."

wow..dats just made her day..she pulled out of his embrcae and made him sit properly so dat she could sit on his lap...

"jaan kya kar rahi ho.." asked maan confused..

"mujhe godi me bethana hai.." replied geet making baby face..

maan just wanted to pull her cheeks..he sat upright taking her on his lap, "happy now..ab bolo.."

geet smiled, "hum sab sath me diiner karenge..wow..me sabko phone karke batati hun.."

wid dat she started to call all one by one...her calls never came to end while maan just kept her close in his embrace and relished his time wid her..

hit d LIKE button N post a COMMENT

nxt pt -    part 103

IMP - reader, i need good response from u all...d lack of likes n comments every time in every update of any story makes me sad...n i dnt feel like updating...if u want more n more updates from me...dnt forget to like n comment..it takes a sec to LIKE n a min to COMMENT..dnt i deserve a min or ur time aftr d update ??...i request all silent readers to listen to my request !! THNQ !!

love
                                 MishTy

Edited by Angelic_mishty - 12 years ago
Yeeepiiieee Me first to comment...!!!!!😊

Loved the update...!!!!!!

It was just aweesssuuummm...!!!!!!

Ahh that poem Lines were just Fab yaar...!!!!!

Me waiting egarly for sueprise dinner...!!!!!!

I loved geet sooo much...!!!!!!

How she understand maan... Is sweet...!!!!!!

Luv ya...!!!!
Edited by mishtiritu - 12 years ago
Awesome update. Day by day they r getting wild. Mishty jaldi se shadi kara do inki.

wow intezaar katam

do dil mil rahe hi chupke nahi kulke
waise maan ne ach surprise dia
wow collage me claps
we also surprised
he made her lay on d sit n himself layed on top of her, closing d door behind..she was suprised at his act..she thought he would sat besid her..but his being so close all of sudden just made her feel so pleasurable...

ha kitna miss kia maan ne gete ko we also miss maaneet
she snaked her hands around his neck tightly and held onto him while maan just dipped his head into her neck stayed quite for like endless moments..she didn't even know how much times passed..2 min or 2 hrs..but his desperate breath falling on her neck made her realised how much he missed her...oh god  how much he missed her...she just layed still wanting him to calm down...

next maan apne dilko ese samjaye great mishty
maan's hands were long lost over her n he kept his head long deep into her neck..he missed her so much..n now having her so close just gave him his life back..he felt sudden urge to stay dere for more time..he didn't made any sound n just kept her close trying to calm his heart beat..telling his heart dat his mishty is back to him now...

excellent poem
what a meaning in that
maan sach me gete se door jake restless hojata hi yehi ek waje maan ek hi sightme geet pe fida hogaya i mean uske peeche jake use apna banaya apne pyaar se uska pyaar bi paali
geet se door hoke jab paas aata he to maan ka wo posessiveness dekhne layak hi

geet sherni can ownly handle sher maan
u really correct she is drug of his soul
not having her closer for so long just made him insane..he didn't want to understand any logic..anything..all he wanted was her..her smell...like he was dying without his drug n now when she is back..he just wanted her all for him..d fact dat she vil leave again him alone aftr few hrs was not letting him stay calm..but dat was logical..she hav to go home..but no logic could calm his insane heart..only her presense..her existance around his..her touch..her smell..her breath...dats all can keep im alive...wat could he do..

you kissed me wala poem bi wow

maan tum aaye ye sab huwa ise bi bada ek surprise he kya
"i hav a surprise for u..."

geet picked her head up instantly in excitement, "surprise..omg..kya hai..."

wow sab dost ke saath dinner geet sach me kitna excited waise lap me betne wali scen osum hi

"jaan kya kar rahi ho.." asked maan confused..

"mujhe godi me bethana hai.." replied geet making baby face..

maan just wanted to pull her cheeks..he sat upright taking her on his lap, "happy now..ab bolo.."

maan really feeling lucky to have her as well as geet
geet smiled, "hum sab sath me diiner karenge..wow..me sabko phone karke batati hun.."

wid dat she started to call all one by one...her calls never came to end while maan just kept her close in his embrace and relished his time wid her..

Edited by maaneet5 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by mishtiritu

Yeeepiiieee Me first to comment...!!!!!😊

Loved the update...!!!!!!

It was just aweesssuuummm...!!!!!!

Ahh that poem Lines were just Fab yaar...!!!!!

Me waiting egarly for sueprise dinner...!!!!!!

I loved geet sooo much...!!!!!!

How she understand maan... Is sweet...!!!!!!

Luv ya...!!!!

thnqqq ritu...

thnx a lot

love u too

omg

awsome

dey r becumg too wild day by day

want ki maan ne kya socha tha uttara nd ranbir ke liye

nd want dis part to be on deir engagement
Originally posted by suhaaana