loved both parts.. thanx  lott for gving two updates.. continue sooon πŸ˜Š

thnqqq alice

u r welcum πŸ˜›

up updating

Angelic_mishty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: anuandavi

Hey Mishty, pehle to Congrats for the new thread and SORRY for the late reply. *...Pouting my lips...* Part 91 was too good. It was so refreshing to see the whole gang smiling and pulling each others legs, especially MSK's legs. Me too missing Ranbir.😭Y did u have to kill him. Usse Nishu k sath set kar sakti thi na. Ab Nishu bhi kitni dukhi he after loosing her love.😭Sorry if u got upset, but I am still not able to come to terms that Ranbir is no more.

hii anu

thnqq dear..n np πŸ˜Š

thnxx for liking d update...loll arre i didn't kill ranbir...hameer killed him 

arre dear..ranbir's death was imp for d track dats why i did it...

im not upset but u all vil soon understand my point...

aww dnt be sad yaar...mishty hav magic..all vil be fine πŸ˜›
Angelic_mishty thumbnail
Originally posted by: crazydream

Wow... A beautiful update
Fabulous

Finally Geet n d gang is cheerful.
Love the teasing session
Continue soon. Will be waiting.
Luved it.

thnqqq dear...

thnx a lot for d comment  πŸ˜›

updating

Angelic_mishty thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mariam94

great updates dear
loved it
cont soon

hii mariam

thnqq so much dear πŸ˜Š

Angelic_mishty thumbnail
IMP - i hav created new account for PMS...so dose who wants to be pmed for my maneet updates, plzz add me.. 

Those, who vil not add me...vil not gets pms for m any story from further on...

Mishty_PMlist  -  /user/719496

Part 95

she smiled as she inserted her free hand into his hairs and carrased dem gently, bringing him back to his senses...opening his eyes gently, maan smiled, parting her fingers from his lips, he stared at her fingers for a while and den finaly looking at her beautifull hazels dat were longing for his single look..

"i need to kiss u madly..."

her heart felt thrilled wid dose words.it was d 1st time he demanded so passionately.how could she ever deny him.he was d person, d only person who hav every right on her.n his simple yet sensuous demand just melted her heart like candle wid no other thought she slammed her lips on his..

a moment passed.

maan's entire body felt currents as he felt her demanding lips on his.it wasn't d 1st time deir lips touched, but at d same time, dey hav never been so demanding.maan just crushed his both arms onto her waist, grabbing her body into his, almost picking her up while geet snaked her hands wildly around his neck, not letting even a single inch of distance cum in between dem..

d moment felt perfect as deir lips disolved into each other and d wildness of deir free hands made d situation even more vulnerable.geet simply licked maan's lowerlip and den upper tasting his smooth skin.it was a hit for maan as he instantly drew her upper lip into in his teeth as d teeth sunked into d skin, inviting a pleasuabe and painfull moan from geet.her body felt unbearable shivers as his palms expanded over her skin and d thin cotton felt no existance.

he did d same thing for almost counteless times, 1st teething every inch of her lips one by one den sucking over it, like it is sum kind of ice-cream.her lips tasted sumthing un-explainable while she just gave in at his mercy.aftr relishing her lips wid his own sweet time. he nipped her lower lip litle hard, making her part it..as his tongue slipped in.it was a definitely surprising thing for geet who knew nothing of it.she fet helpless, not knowing wat to do.she seriously didn't know how to respond.

his tongue moved deeper and deeper inside her as he relished every corner of her mouth and den he knew, she had been eating non stop chocolates, b4 he came.

"chocolates hmm.."he mumbled in her mouth, only too receive deep pink shade of her cheeks as she uncontrolably blushed at his frank words..her hands brushed into his hairs as she grabbed his scalp for support while her other hand roamned ove his collar, further slipping in his shirt..

dat was least maan was expecting, as his self control gave up and next geet found herself almost picked up by maan.her entire weight rested on his as he grabbed her waist more wildly n picked her up..he needed her to do d same as he was doing but her lack of response just made his more aggresive.geet couldn't understand wat he needed but she could feel desperation in his touch..but his groaning in her mouth made her realize, he needed her to kiss his wid same passion..

geet blushed as she tried to copy him.he turned himself and rested both of dem on d nearby wall for supprt.he never knew, he had been so longing for dis.he never knew, he was so desperate to touch her.he never knew, her singel touch can drive him upto dis extent, he felt himself lost into her wamrth..her smooth skin, he wanted to touch her more, like he never hav touched b4.he wanted to be more close to her if dat was possible..he wanted to be part of her every hidden part.like no thing, no barrier, nothing could be different between dem.like he would be familiar to every inch of hers and so would she..

she kissed him wildly n she felt him lost in her.she smiled over his lips as she gently opened her eyes and found his eyes closed but his facial expression satisfied her.dat feel of joy of his face made her heart rejoice.she never knew, giving him happiness, giving his pleasure, wud made her so happy.like her happiness lied in his.her pleasure lied in his n den..

she nipped him hard...

his eyes popped out as he felt her teeth and looked at her surprised in pleasure and ofcorse a wince.she giggled watching his expression making him chukled but few drops of blood oozed out from d bite.he looked at her wid look like -see-wat-u-hav-done ...

both were highly panting..

she smiled cutely as she peeped out her tongue, making his throat go dry. moving closer, she carrsed d bite wid her tongue..ohh god dat was seriously torture as d cool air and hot tongue paired up..

"i never knew..u could be dis wild.." maan chukled as he saw her face becum red wid blush and sumwhere embarrasement..she dipped her head into his chest not wanting to show her red face n mumbled, ""mujhe niche utariyena..."

maan's hands grabbed her waist more tight and he simply nodded in NO .she made cute baby face but he simply gave a NO..

"ab kya mujhe aise hi utha ke rakhnege aap.." she questioned and he nodded in YES like it was a casual thing...she rolled her eyes, "achha batayiye..kya chahiye aapko..? "

he unwillingly took out his 1 hand and showed at d bite dat had bcum red, "its paining.."

she supiciously read his face and his expression showed dat no way it was hurting him..he was rather smirking.but she knew her way..she made her most innocent face..

"sachi..achha aap mujhe uatariye..me abhi medicine laga deti hun..."

he looked at her baby annoyed.is she dat stupid to not understand which medicine he want.but he knew it was geet, but if she is geet, den he is also MAAN SINGH KHURANA..he simply nodded in NO..

ha ha..if he is maan singh khurana...den he should not forget dat she is soon to be mrs.maan singh khurana..she simply looked at d door making wide eyes as she exclaimed, "mumma.."

maan's expression changed horrified as he repeated, "maa.." and instantly loosened his grip. but taking d chance geet instantly moved out of his grip n ran inside..maan groaned as he understood, he was practically fooled and followed her...

"tumne mujhe ullu banaya..chup chap yahan aao.." warned maan as he was few steps away.geet smirked as she nodded in NO and walked back.

maan became possessively charged as he walked towrds her wid his peircing eyes like his eyes threatened her to listen to him..she felt herself being scared by dose eyes but she nodded in NO meakly and walked back only to hit d wall..

a sec passed, n she was sand-witched between d wall and possessive maan singh khurana..geet looked at his peircing eyes and felt like giving in. her thoughts stucked in d mid n was forced to look at d ceiling as maan pounced on her throat.his face was long adjuted in her throat as his lips den teeth n finally tongue relished every sec of her skin, claiming it as his.. 

"maan" geet moaned for atleast millions of times but maan was nowhere near stopping..her moving away had awaked his possessiveness as now she way paying for it..like she cared..dis was d thing she would relish every bit of. she tried to hug him but his hands simply pinned her. his teeth carnally chewed her soft skin followed by his tongue which soothed d pain..

she still never learned how to stop him but d wide open door made her conscious. she wud never like to share deir private moment to any pair of eyes.as she felt maan's hands roaming litle too wildly over her body, she knew she   would not be able to stop him if he wud cross d barriers..

"maan d door in open" geet whispsred, losting into his world.. but maan could only mumble, "hmm.." not even heard wat she said..

"I LOVE U.." geet urged wid her emotion filled heart..

dat definitely did effect maan as his possessiveness and wildness , slowly fedded as he gave 1 last deep kiss over d mid of throat making her throat let out a moan.he gently parted from her as his hands loosened hers.he was highly panting, his eyes were bright red while skin felt like his blood was running furiously..he rested his forehead over her chin as he calmed himself..

as few sec passed, he looked deep into her eyes and her eyes were smiling.he smiled back n pecked her forehead..n dis is how rano caught dem wid embarrasing eyes...

hit d LIKE button N post a COMMENT

nxt pt -  part 96 n 97  

IMP - reader, i need good response from u all...d lack of likes n comments every time in every update of any story makes me sad...n i dnt feel like updating...if u want more n more updates from me...dnt forget to like n comment..it takes a sec to LIKE n a min to COMMENT..dnt i deserve a min or ur time aftr d update ??...i request all silent readers to listen to my request !! THNQ !!

love
                                 MishTy

Edited by Angelic_mishty - 12 years ago
Eza_analyst thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
R
Edited: 
yUPPIEWWWEEE ME FIRSTT YEAHHH πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š 

Though Mishty I already read it all πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•  
but i still loved it and got excited to read it as if i am reading it for the first time πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ 
Thanks Mish to update here too
you know what  πŸ₯± πŸ₯± πŸ₯± πŸ₯± πŸ₯± πŸ₯± πŸ₯± πŸ₯± πŸ₯± πŸ₯± πŸ₯± πŸ₯± πŸ₯± πŸ₯± πŸ₯± πŸ₯± πŸ₯± πŸ₯± πŸ₯± πŸ₯± πŸ₯± πŸ₯± πŸ₯± πŸ₯± πŸ₯± πŸ₯± πŸ₯± πŸ₯± πŸ₯± πŸ₯± πŸ₯± πŸ₯± πŸ₯± πŸ₯± πŸ₯± πŸ₯± πŸ₯± πŸ₯± πŸ₯± πŸ₯± πŸ₯± πŸ₯± πŸ₯± πŸ₯± πŸ₯± πŸ₯±
I LOVED IT  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜† 
PLEASE UPDATE SOON HERE TILL Sanctuary then we both will do party here πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
Edited by Angelic_analyst - 12 years ago
rupzloveu thumbnail
awww awesome...
hoottt..
lovely...
amazing...
n hahaha rano maa caught them oh haha it is going to be far embarrassing...
update next part soon...
anuandavi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Part 93 and 94 were awesome. MSK was so confused as to how to express his feelings in words. Dadima so beautifully solved Maan's problems. Hats off to you Dadima.. πŸ‘

I loved the relationship that Rano and Maan share. The hug must have looked so cute. 😊
Edited by anuandavi - 12 years ago
Niharika.Nair thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
So romantic😳 first time they are this passionate!!! thank god !! maa was bit late to comeπŸ˜‰