Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

SURROGATE RELATIONS # 7 imp note on Pg143(15/6)

bangalores thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
  welcome to THREAD 7:

SURROGATE  RELATIONS

THE STORY SO FAR'.

Maan and Daadi come to know about Geet, the surrogate mother to Dev and Naintara's child, after their death. Geet was willing to be a surrogate mother because she needed funds for her mother's operation. Though Maan is not happy with his grandmothers growing affection for Geet, he decides to indulge her as Daadi herself was recovering from bad health. The operation fails and Geet's mother passes away, leaving her desolate. Finding that Geet is unable to cope with her grief, Maan brings her to stay in Khurana Mansion. Daadi browbeats Maan to give Geet a position in KC as his secretary, with instructions to look out for her. Watching out for Geet soon becomes a habit with Maan and he notices her wariness around men. Maan's comforting strength and kindness as he took care of her makes Geet more comfortable around Maan though she doesn't reveal the trauma that she suffered in the past. Geet realizes that she has fallen in love with her boss, who she believes is pledged to Sameera, his childhood friend. Maan's growing affection for the baby and his claim that the baby will grow up as his child, sends Geet to panic. She realizes that she stands to loose her child forever. Daadi reassures Geet that no one will force her to give up her child. Nt's brother Rudr has entered Geet's life and the easy friendship that they share is starting to irritate Maan. Trouble is far from over for Geet as someone from her past has now found out her whereabouts.

Rudr and Geet share an easy friendship and maan becomes increasingly upset by this. he decides to take action and thinks about marriage with Geet, though he is yet to fully accept that he has fallen in love. he decides to propose after his visit abroad.But while he is away Geet's uncle who had raped her as a teenager returns and tries to force Geet to go with him. Dadi refuses to let him take Geet claiming that Geet is Maan's wife. Maan returns with the intention to woo Geet into accepting him as her life partner, only to find the changed situation. He manages to convince a reluctant Geet to marry him. Brij tries to con some money from Maan saying he wud let Geet remain with thenm Until the baby is born. Maan spoils his plans and sends him off to jail for attacking him...

Maan finds out that the reason why was reluctant to marry was because she is afraid of marital intimacy..." I can't marry you even if I wanted to because I can never have a normal relation with a man...the thing is..." Her voice fell into a shaky whisper, "...i don't like sex."

Maan assures her that he would still want to marry her and promises her to consider separation if their marriage does not work out.

"Yes. For now, it doesn't matter that you don't like that aspect of marriage. Once the baby is born and even after a year, you still feel the same we will reconsider. Even after a year if I am unable to instill enough trust in you to share yourself with me, then we will think about separation as the last resort."

They are married in a private ceremony. Their relationship based on trust and affection becomes stronger with each passing day...

Yes their relationship was changing... she was irrevocably falling under the spell of her husband, Maan Singh Khuran.

With his immense patience and understanding, Maan  is helping her in discovering herself... coaxing her gently , teasingly yet firmly...giving her the confidence to move their relationship forward

to be edited further...

thank u friends for lending ur support without u this journey will be incomplete... i know i upset u with a few sad updates in the last thread...but no more, i promise...from now it will be only tears of joy, well mostly๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by bangalores - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bangalores thumbnail

PART 46 (scroll down)

PART47

PART 48

PART 49

PART 50

PART 51

THREAD 8 & PART 52

Edited by bangalores - 11 years ago
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats for new thread..
waiting for next part..
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
congrats on new thread!!
update sooon!!!
arjuhi4 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrats on new thread dear...
Waiting!!!
rs12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats for new thread..
bangalores thumbnail
dearest friends

and a great song for u... one of the most romantic in my list...

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8OoK4ukR7Y&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

now my gift to u...hope u will like it๐Ÿ˜ƒ

46. The Pledge

Geet kept her eyes on Maan, drinking in each and every detail of his beloved face... a face she had feared she would never see again when she had opened her eyes in captivity. The dread of it made her catch her breath and she found his eyes shift to her. One quirked eyebrow enquired and she shook her head slightly, pulling back her thoughts. Still talking on the phone, what seemed to be displeased whispers, he walked to stand by her bed and place  his hand on hers. They never had a time alone in the hurried activity that followed the baby's kick, she mused. The doctors were happy that they could now avert a critical situation... there was still chance of pre term , but they were optimistic.

"Listen  Adi.." his raised voice brought her back to the present. "I know the plan just needs my approval. You know how busy I have been ..."

It was geet's turn to enquire and he patted her hand in reassurance as he listened to Adi.

"No Adi...if you think the client may not accept the delay, then so be it. Let him cancel the deal."

The words and the angry tone drew Dadi's attention too. It seemed Adi was not giving up o easily.

"You don't have to remind me Adi. But you should know no multi million project is more important to Maan Singh  Khurana than his family. If you think you can't convince them about the reason for the delay then leave it. I just don't care." Maan listened in some more.

"Ok then Adi keep me posted." He cancelled the call with a frustrated sigh.

"Kya hua, Maan?"

"It's Nothing Dadi. Just a small issue with tomorrow's presentation." Maan absently stroked geet's hand while he spoke.

"Just because I have kept away from active participation in the business doesn't mean I need to be kept in ignorance!"

"Now Dadi, you know you are always welcome in KC...i have resolved the issue. But if you insist, it is about that European project, the one your friend Mrs. Lal brought in. We have a meeting with the clients on the second set of drafts, scheduled for tomorrow.  I didn't get the time to make the final check..."

While geet listened to his voice with closed eyes, she could feel her mind drifting again to the events of the morning. She tried to be brave, knowing that she was safe with her Maan. She turned her hand palm up to catch his hand when his soothing stroke reached her hand. She felt his momentary shift of attention on her even with the closed eyes. She let his hand go with a slight smile. As she had expected he resumed his caress. Then when his fingers reached her palm a second time she caught them again , held it for a moment and then let go. Maan too seemed to catch up with her game and tried to evade getting caught, ticking her palm teasingly. This simple game kept her mind off the threatening thoughts. But she could feel then lurking in the corner, ready to sneak in when she let down her guard. No she woudn't let them in...for her Sonu, for Maan's  Shona.  Maan loved them..loved her in spite of her failure to be his wife. ...

"Hein na..geet?" Dadi's question brought her out of her reverie.

"haan Dadi." She agreed immediately, opening her eyes.

"See geet too support me. So you can  go home."

"Go home?" she turned her shocked eyes towards Maan gripping his hand. Oh no! Babaji what had she agreed to!

"Haan beta," Dadi continued . "Maan this is maternity ward. Though we have the suite to ourselves, I think the hospital would prefer female bystander." Geet let go of Maan's hand.

But how will she be able to sleep? Geet wanted to argue. The demons were lurking. Yet she didn't say anything.. What excuse could she give to keep Maan with her, that she didn't feel safe without him near her, she wouldn't be able to sleep without his hand to hold her...

"But Dadi..."she head Maan protest.

"This way you can take ur time to finish ur work on the project too."

He couldn't read Geet as she had her head downcast, but he could read the acceleration in her heartbeat. The worry in the way she chewed on to her lower lip.

"still Dadi I think you shouldn't stress yourself. "

"Nonsense beta...I am perfectly fine." She moved to stand on the other side of the bed and smoothed a hand on Geet's for head. "But you did give us a scare beti!'

"I'm sorry Dadi." Geet mumbled, knowing what they must have gone thru.

"But now with Babaji's grace everything will be all right. Now we just have to take good care and I am here to look after you."

Geet could only nod her head .

When it was time for him to leave, Dadi made some excuse to give them privacy.

"May I go?" Maan asked cupping her face softly.  She covered his hand with hers and shook her head in negative, her eyes misty. Maan leaned down to press his lips on her fore head.

"I don't feel like leaving you , but didn't you support Dadi's decision to send me away? "

"I ...I was not listening. I didn't know what I was agreeing to." She answered in a small voice.

Maan sighed, "I am happy that you want me with you after..." He ran his hand thru her hair softly. " I thought you might feel more comfortable with Dadi."

Geet thought about her rejecting him the night before. Had she made him think that she equated him with those predators? May be she had unconsciously. Her breath caught in a sob, "I'm sorry Maan . I don't know why it happened ...why I remembered those hideous moments when I can recognize you with every cell in me...I wanted to ...want to belong to you without fear...want to be yours in every possible way..." Tears slipped past, " may be what happened today was my punishment...because somewhere unknowingly, unconsciously I tainted the beauty of your love by the memories of my impure self..."

"shh...sh..." Maan pressed his finger to her lips to stop her. "Who will judge you impure? To me you are the epitome of purity...no evil can touch your innocence." He took her hand in his place it over his heart, "You are mine where it matters most..." his other hand covered her heart, "in our hearts...in our souls. Mine! Maan ki Geet , hain na Mishty?"

Geet smiled tremulously and nodded her head.

"As for the union of our body , that too will happen when you are ready...and I will wait for that . But if not , as Sona bears witness, I pledge myself to a life of abstinence than a life without you in it." He leaned down to rub his lips on hers gently. "Rest now, no more ill thoughts, else Sona will think mamma is always troubling her, hei  na meri baby?" though Maan shifted his hand to caress her stomach, his eyes remained on her face. She understood his unsaid words, till the time comes when she was ready to take their relation forward, he will be stand for every relation she missed in her life, her father whom she lost in her childhood, her mother whom she couldn't  save...she was his Mishty. The profoundness of the moment was broken by the movement of their child under his hand, the first miracle that brought them together.

PART47

hope u liked the mushy bit...will give another short one soon...
please spare a few moments to comment ...and don't forget the like...

Edited by bangalores - 12 years ago
lively-piia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
hey congo on ur new thread...
update was beautiful...
love d way maan stated his feelings 4 geet...
but dear it was very short...
wanna hv long one...๐Ÿ˜ณ
btw...happy valentine day...
cont
======================================================
oye teri i m first 2 comment...
hip-hip hurray...
Edited by lively-piia - 12 years ago
mishty_shona thumbnail
awww sooo sweet...!!!! i'm glad that things are getting under control...!!!๐Ÿค—