Frequent Posters

BloodDiamond thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Edited by blooddiamond11 - 12 years ago
angel-ki-shona thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarzah

Tell me something, did you CREATE all " your sisters" accounts to fill up the quota?😲

No ofcourse not but you tell me you met my tiresome sisters whom where you talking aboutπŸ˜•??
Edited by mel420 - 12 years ago
_wallflower_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
amazing update...
loved it😊
sarzah thumbnail

CHAPTER-22

She sat on the bed, and started sobbing, tears running down her cheeks incessantly. Her mind screamed out to her, ordering her to stop, but, for once, her very strong mind fell feeble in front of her simmering emotions. Geet grabbed her pillow, and bit into it, to stiffle her sobs, but they continued to wrench themselves from her chest, hurting her, causing her agony.

Geett'. GEETT' kyun ro rahi hain? she said loudly, between hiccups,project toh khatam hota hi..tu kyun ro rahi hain? Aisa kyun kar rahi hain? She screamed out hoarsely, as she saw various images float in front of her eyes.

" Aap yahaan kya kar rahe hain?" " Tum  yahaan kya kar rahi ho?"  The first day he had walked into her office, the first day she had seen him in Delhi.

" Tumhari himmat kaise huwi? No one disobeys me, samjhi tum?"

She could feel her blood flow stop under his dangerous grip, as he continued to increase his hold on her wrist, increasing the ache every minute. But she refused to budge an inch. She had taken a lot more pain than this in her life, and she could bear this. Yes, she was strong enough to tolerate this. However, her eyes betrayed her very tough and immune mind, as traces of hurt and pain floated into them involuntarily, and as he looked into her hurtful eyes, something within Maan snapped. He loosened the painful pressure on her hand, held it gingerly in his larger one, and ran his fingers lightly over the red mark, caressing it gently, tracing circles on her wrist. Geet looked into his eyes, and as he held her gaze tenderly, they felt the deep magnetic pull between each other yet again. He continued massaging her hand slowly, softly, soothing her pain, while she let him do it, all the while losing herself in the depths of those dark black pools. The day she had started working with him, and refused to call him Sir. She held up her hand, and stared at it through her teary eyes. He had held her hand so softly in his, easing her pain, soothing her nerves. He had made that moment so special. And, she had realized it now. Now, when it was all going to end. Why, why didn't she think of this before?

" Geet, breathe normally, see, I am here..You're not alone..the lights will be here any minute. Geet.. just relax, okay?"

He slowly sat her down on the carpeted floor of the cabin, and lowered himself beside her. She huddled closer to him, and, on an impulse, Maan put his arms around her, holding her securely against him. He spoke softly, trying to calm down her thudding heart, " See..Geet..you can feel me, right? Main tumhare saath hoon, just calm down, okay?"  The day he had calmed her down, and taken away her fears. She yelped loudly, as it hit her, that she had never known how much safe she felt that day, when he was close to her, was there with her...

" And I will take it with me to my grave."  The faithful and sincere way in which he had promised that he was not going to give away her weakness to anyone. The way he had engulfed her flaws into him, and kept them there' Kyun, Geet? Aaj tak yeh baatein kyun nahin socha tune? Aab kyun? Why now? She cried out loud.

The slim perfectly curved figure, clad in the casual gym wear made his heart flutter slightly. He had never seen Geet in such attire, he had never even known that Geet worked out in gym. He slowly walked towards her, his eyes never leaving her face. She cleared her throat, lowering her eyes slightly, as he stood in front of her, without saying a word. Her forehead was slightly lined with sweat beads, and Maan had the sudden urge of running his hands over the water drops, and moving them away from her otherwise perfect face. He lifted his hands, bringing them close to her face. She closed her eyes immediately, as his fingertips grazed the smooth skin of her cheeks. She sucked in a deep breath, her insides glazed with warmth, and an unknown emotion, as he wiped the sweat droplets off, with his index finger. His touch drove havoc with her senses. She felt her world dance, jump in joy, then stop completely, whenever his fingers carressed her face or touched her hand. And yet, she hadnt realized the effect he had on her. His eyes on her burned her insides, and yet, she had stood in front of him, ignoring the fire.

" Why didn't you call the whole day?"

" Why didn't you call the whole day?" he retorted back sharply, still holding the napkin conveniently in front of their mouths.

" Why will I call?" she spit out.

" Why will I call?" he answered back.

" Stop quoting me Mk. And you.. you could have called to tell me about the site problem' whether it was solved or not." She said furiously.

" You could also have called me up to talk about the site problem. And just yesterday, you were vomiting like crazy. Aaj phir bahar khana khane aa gayii?" he glared at her.

" You remember I was vomiting the whole day, so couldn't you have called and asked me whether I am still throwing up or not? And main shokh se nahin aayi.. it was scheduled for today." She spoke in a low voice, trying not to arouse any suspicion.

" Why did you come alone, despite being sick? Why didn't you even tell me once about this dinner? And you work with me, why didn't you tell me that you were not coming to the office today?" His voice raised an octave, but Geet quickly shushed him.

" I called you in the office, but you were late, so I left the message with Adi. And Meera told me you told her, that you had something more important lined up for tonight. So, I didn't think its necessary to disturb you. I'm sure there are more important things for you to do, than attend a dinner with me." She turned her face away, obviously putting an end to their conversation.

Maan held her arm, and jerked her back, so that she faced him. He continued with gritted teeth, " Why did you listen to Meera? Mujhe ek baar bol nahin sakti thi?"  The dinner with Ranbir Handa, where they had quarreled like typical couples, where Maan had been by her side. Tears streamed down her cheeks more rapidly, as she thought of the time, she had been sick, and he had cared enough to send her home, and then scold her the next day for eating out again. He had cared, and she had liked that so much. Yet, she had never managed to identify that feeling, till now. WHY NOW?? She screamed out.

" That's why you said you had wasted time in the dinner. You could have worked it out, if you didn't come to the dinner. But you did, for me." She muttered almost to herself, feeling a strange sense of remorse and sadness.

She looked at the man sitting in front of her, with his eyes downcast, tensed forehead, and sorrowful face. Suddenly, something snapped in her.The night she had spent in the office with him, for him. She had cared so much, she had felt so much pain when she saw him helpless, and sad, yet, she failed to admit it. She failed to realize it, until now, when the project was ending, when the deal was ending. Why had it been so important to fulfill his dreams? Why did she even bother to work so hard that night? Geet cried as she pieced each and every moment spent with Maan, trying to make out a clearer picture.

She saw Maan lying on the couch, his hands under his head, serving as  a sort of pillow. His eyes were closed, and his incredibly long lashes casting a slight shadow over his cheeks, where his light stubble gave him the masculine look he had. But that's not what caused Geet to continue staring at him. She realized startlingly, that Maan looked extremely innocent and vulnerable when he slept. Almost like a baby. She found herself smiling slightly, at the sight of the powerful and arrogant Maan Singh Khurana finally succumbing to the extreme harshness of sleep and fatigue.

An eager bead of sweat trickled down his broad blade of shoulder, as he pushed his sweaty hair back. The bulging muscles on his arms were screaming out sheer sexiness and muscularity, and at the same time, restricting Geet's breath. Yes, she had worked out in gyms her whole life. She had seen tones of guys working out, having the same type of body as the man in front of her, but never before, had she felt this sensation within her. It was as if the woman in her was screaming out to her in inaudible voices. She tried to stop staring, tried to stop memorizing every perfect plain in his body, but, she had no control over her senses.

Every moment she had glanced at him, her heartbeat had raised an octave higher. She was the one who shrugged it off, but, today, as she lay on her bed, her mouth pressed painfully against a tear-stained pillow, it struck her with sheer force, that she was so much attracted towards him, mentally and physically, yet, her mind hadnt registered that before. Not before she heard, that she was not going to see him anymore after a couple of days.

" You're just one of the many people I work with. I have done this all my life. I don't need to ask or consult you. You're not important, Geet. You're nothing special.

You are worthless. That night, I thought, that there might be something good about you, something useful. But, I was wrong. You were enjoying it, haina? Seeing me in that helpless state? Tumne socha, ke kyun na usska faida uthaya jaye. That's why you acted all concerned and ready to help. Jab ki, all you were doing was making fun of me in your mind. And, you did it in front of my staff, as well. Haina?"

Never ever sneak up and check me out again in my own home, without my knowledge. Now, GO!"  Why did his words hurt her so much? Why did she care so much about what he thought of her? Why did it matter for her to know that he was happy with her, and not angry or offended? Why?

Her thoughts broke off brutally, as she heard the doorbell strike loudly. Lifting her teary face up, she saw that it was already late afternoon. Geet gasped loudly, and sat up in her bed in a daze. She had been crying and thinking about Maan for what seemed to be hours. Shaking her head, she tried to stop her tears, but, for once, they betrayed her, and continued flowing down her already wet face.

She heard the bell again, and recognized it as Meera's traditional one. She ran out of her bedroom, swung the door open, pulled her friend in, slammed the door behind her, hugged her tight, and screamed out, " I don't know what's happening to me, Meera' yeh sab kya ho raha hain mere saath? Why am I not being able to control my feelings? Why is my mind betraying me? Why? Kya hua hain mujhe?"

Meera held a trembling Geet and guided her to the nearby sofa. She sat her down heavily, and went to grab a glass of water. Meera knew that this was going to happen, and so, she had decided to drop by. But, she felt a sense of alarm as she looked at Geet's face. She had never seen her so weak, and surrendered. Handing her the glass of water, she sat quietly beside her, as Geet continued her ramblings.

" Main hamesha unke baaremein kyun soch ti rehti hoon? He has insulted me so many times, and in such horrible ways. Aur koi hota, toh main shayed usska chehra bhi kabhi nahin dekhti..I would have been so cold to him, that he would have died inside. Lekin, main chah kar bhi Mk ke saath normal nahin behave karsakti.. I get hurt when I see him in pain. I always want him to be safe, be around me, with me..Jabbhi unhe Sasha ke saath dekhti hoon, pata nahin mujhe kya ho jaata hain' I am not used to feeling so much..lekin," she said between her hiccups painfully, as Meera sat beside her with her hands on her cheeks, listening patiently," I don't know what's happening to me, Meera.. yeh,..yeh.." she stammered, and continued with great effort, " Yeh project khatam hona toh bohut acchi baat hain, phir mujhe aisa kyun lag raha hain, ke I don't want this to end so soon? Why, why do I want to keep working with him? I have never felt so strongly before'har baar, main jab chahti thi, I was able to control all my emotions, and remain extremely calm'lekin, iss baar kya hua?" she wailed out, burying her face in her hands," Why is my mind not listening to me? Why am I not being able to control my feelings? What has happened to me?"

" It's not your mind that's disobeying you, Geet." Meera said, in a dangerously low voice, " It's your heart. Your feelings are not yours this time, that's why you are not being able to control or stop them."

Geet snapped her head up, and stared at Meera with a strange look in her face. They continued looking at each other, when suddenly, Geet started shaking her head slowly, and whispered relentlessly," No'no way'nahin'kabhi nahin' don't say that..please don't say that'aisa nahin ho sakta..nahin..please'"

" You're in love, Geet'" Meera said, in a solemn voice, over all her mutterings, " You are in love with Maan Singh Khurana, Geet Handa'"

Geet gasped out loud, and slammed her hands against her mouth, her eyes laced with fear and defiance. She shook her head in denial, as Meera continued, " This IS new, Geet'because you have never felt this way for anyone' Dev ke saath tu bilkul normal thi, the calm and quiet and so called controlled Geet.. He never made you feel anything strong, Geet' your heart never cared for him'"

Geet stood up, and walked away from her, her head still shaking in denial, and tears still streaming down her cheeks, when Meera jerked her back to face her.

" Hain, Geet Handa," she said, forcefully, " You cannot run away from these feelings, this time'last time you did, because they didn't exist last time' Dev was not LOVE, he was just a friend'he didn't burn your nerves like Maan does'no one did'except Maan..you love Maan, everything you just said, everything you do these days, the fact that you have a red and swollen face right now, is because you are madly in love with that man, Geet."

" Nahin, pyaar jaisa kuch nahin hota..it's all peoples' imagination'" she screamed, when Meera laughed scornfully, and said, " Tune thik yehi kahaa tha, when Dev came in your life, because your heart and mind were working normally when you were around him..tujhe pata hi nahin  tha, ke pyaar insaan ke dil aur dimaag pe haavi hone wala ehsaas hain..tune yehi socha tha, ke pyaar tujh jaise strong aur mazboot insaan ka kuch nahin bigaar sakta, isiliye you were proud of your controlled feelings around Dev. Lekin, sach toh yeh hain Geet, ke you didn't have any feelings for him, so you could feel anything you wanted around him. Lekin, Maan, he forces you to feel love for him..and, for once, tu kuch nahin kar sakti'"

" Think of the times, he had been close to you", she spoke earnestly, trying to make Geet realise, " did you ever feel the way you feel around him with Dev? Did you ever feel her heart beat faster around Dev? Did you ever want to do something for Dev? Did you ever want to fulfill Dev's dreams?"

Geet squeezed her eyes shut, as she recalled how her heart beats faster around Maan. She remembered, how she had worked the whole night just to help Maan, and fulfill his dreams. How she had given up the whole credit to him, just to make him happy, and give him the satisfaction of achieving his goal.

Her thoughts of Dev now seemed worthless, and petty. She had never been even close to anything called love with him. Geet felt fresh tears ooze out of her eyes, as the sheer force of reality hit her in the gut. She smiled through her tears, as she stood there, with her back to Meera, and the words ran through her love struck mind, heart and soul obstinately.

I AM IN LOVE WITH MAAN SINGH KHURANA. I LOVE MAAN SINGH KHURANA. I LOVE MK.

She clutched hold of the kitchen counter tightly for support, the cold metal stinging the warm skin of her palm. She turned around, only to see Meera staring at her red swollen and teary face eagerly, and said stupidly, " How can I be in love? Mujhe toh'maine toh..this wasn't planned'"

Meera laughed loudly, and moved forward, holding her arms tight, and shaking her hard.

" Pyaar tera business deal, ya office ka kaam nahin hain, Geet, jo plan karke ho jayee'it doesn't happen with trying or wanting or needing'it just happens' no one has any control over it. It defies logic' Tune bohut koshish ki thi na, to fall in love with Dev, lekin aakhri waqt tak, tum log sirf dost the'isse zyada kuch bhi nahin'" Meera said, smiling warmly, at a lost and confused Geet.

" I am in love?" she said disbelievingly, as Meera nodded her head for a yes, and let go of her grip on her arms. Geet moved away, and muttered to herself, " Main Mk se pyaar karti hoon'"

She found a smile curling at the corner of her lips, and Meera felt a tug of happiness in her heart for her love struck practical friend. But, her smile froze on her face, as Geet's face fell and she looked at Meera strangely.

" I can't fall in love with Mk, Meera. I cant fall in love with anyone." She said, quietly.

Meera stared at her with confusion lined all over her face, when Geet dried her tears, and closed her eyes shut. After a few seconds, she opened them, the fire and passion out, and her eyes completely blank and wiped of all emotion.

Meera stared at her, as she said firmly, " Mujhe nahin pata ke Mk mere baaremein kya soch te hain' and even if he feels the same, I cant fall in love with anyone'"

" Kyun, Geet? Teri problem kya hain? Kab tak akeli rahegi?" Meera shouted in frustration, when Geet looked at her coldly, and said," Main sirf pichle 2 mahino se akeli hoon, Meera.. I wasn't alone before that.. do you think anyone would accept me after they come to know what has happened with me only two months earlier in Mumbai?"

PRECAP: Aap Mk ki Daadima hain? You are the Savitri Devi of Khurana Family?

Yes, I know, I said I'll update on Friday, but, SURPRISE!!!πŸ˜†

I really hope you all liked Geet's realization. I am quite nervous of this chapter,πŸ˜• I hope I was able to use all the scenes correctly, and depict the feelings... please please let me know what you thought of it..😳

Give me 150 likes and 80 comments.. and I will give you the next chapter.

Love

Sarzah

P.S. PLEASE tell me whether you liked the chapter, and Geet's conflicting emotions..😳

Edited by sarzah - 11 years ago
awesoome..
fab..
superb..
loved it...
Tia-AFreeBird thumbnail
suprbbb  part...
oye geet shod sab nd keh de apne
mk se i lv u..
😍