Sasural Simar Ka

Very Cute Rosid Scene today

upra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Must watch for all Rosid fans..Aired in the first fews mins of the show itself. Rest of the episode is forgettable with Mano filling Roli's ears and Sim trying to prove her innocence and Prem not supporting her. Edited by upra - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes lovely rosid scene tomorow is tedy day iss liye sid ne aaj he teddy de diya roli ko i love kallu halwai line. and sid ne promise kiya hai roli ko ki woh uss ko hamesha khush rakhega toh lagta hai dono sisters ki missunderstanding bhi sid he door karega. but yeh sweet roli kaise mano ke bhadkane main bhadhk gayi / but uss ki bhi galti nahi hai 18 -19 age main joh samne wala keh de woh he man lete hai lets see aage kya hota hai but yes cv ji please aise he rosid cute scene dikhate raho baki sab ko maro goli. rosid rosid and only rosid.
aoishi_2006 thumbnail
😉me too puro episode me keya ho raha hai mujhe koi farak nehi parta we want to see only rosid.and anyway we watched that show 4 rosid so story me mujhe koi interest nehi hai like premer fan keep saying roli negative😆still i dont care if she negative i just loved to see roli sid thats all
Aemy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: upra

Must watch for all Rosid fans..Aired in the first fews mins of the show itself. Rest of the episode is forgettable with Mano filling Roli's ears and Sim trying to prove her innocence and Prem not supporting her.

the only reason i had cut the scene and put the link here that it was the only part that was worth watching ðŸ˜‰ and most cute one ðŸ˜Š
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanx upra for sharing.off to youtube for rosid scene.😃
but yaar we really want someone to post rosid scenes on youtube also, that would be great relief.
Ritii thumbnail
are if u want rosid scene watch on youtube type rosid scene there are only rosid scenes and 2\3 vm also go watch it from scene 1to till now.