Roli and Simar turning against eachother

sskfanTest thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Looks like this is happening.Roli and Simar are turning against eachother from the precap today.Now Sid will help roli and Prem is not supporting Simar. Oh God how will the differences end.Looks like now simar will be alone and ROli will get all the support.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

upra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sskfanTest

Looks like this is happening.Roli and Simar are turning against eachother from the precap today.Now Sid will help roli and Prem is not supporting Simar. Oh God how will the differences end.Looks like now simar will be alone and ROli will get all the support.

I am shocked at Prem. How can he be mad if Simar is doubting someone in their family? She has every right too, after all her name has name has been smeared and she is trying to clear it (FYI she still has not met the dean of the dean of their university) but Prem is not helping her by telling her not to suspect the family...On the 1 hand he says he trusts Simar and on the other he is chiding her for suspecting the family. Make up your mind Premji; Prem's theory sounded ridiculous today. Agar Simar keh rahi hai that she has not signed then someone has and that someone has to be from the family.

I am so glad Prem is not Roli's husband. Their is another theory too...I dont think Sid has any qualms about suspecting the family unlike Prem and maybe he will help Simar. 
Ritii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
no no dono ke husband support karenge kal dekhiyega just wait but i have one doubt after wathing todays episode and tomorrow precap ki roli ko sazish ka pata chale gaya hai and she is doing acting to show mataji ki woh aur simer fight ker rahi hai because in precap jaise roli ne kaha" ki main aap ki jethani hoo aap ko mujhai batane ki jaroorat nahi hai" watch her look mujhai pakka doubt hai ki woh manoarnjan ke saath game khel rahi hai aur simer ko bhi realise kervana chahti hai ki dekho yeh loge kitna bad game kehl rahe hai aur aap in sab ko support ker rahi thi. this is just my opinion mujhai aisa laga aaj episode dekh ke lets see aage kya hota hai but ya kal woh courior wala toh simer ko he fasane wala hai yeh pakka hai.
sskfanTest thumbnail
I agree with you Upra that Prem is acting chidish.He says he is trusting simar and and his family.On the other side of the coin he is  indirectly asking simar to stop all this but simar she is going on her own.Though he conveyed he is not happy simar doing it ,Sim is still comes up next morning saying that courier boy called. I doubt the courier guy will definitely show simar has signed as I can see mataji look today.Prem will be super mad on SIm.
I dont think roli know about mataji-sis plan.She removed all the stove cleaning not letting sim to cook.Dunno what rolis intension is but from precap it looked she is having a plan to gain name on her own or make sim loose her name.
As upra said may be sid will help sim as he has more respect to sim because he trusted roli has done all the mistakes and he too is believing roli still did them and sim has taken all the blame.
Edited by sskfanTest - 12 years ago
Ritii thumbnail
ya may be sid simer ke help kare because uss ne roli ko kaha hai ki woh roli ko hamesha khush rakhega aur sid ko pata hai ki roli simer ke bina khush nahi rahegi so roli ke liye woh dono sisters ki misunderstanding sortout karega aur may be sid prem ko bhi samjhayega ki ghar main se koi aisa ker sakta hai kuki pahele bhi aisa hua hai sid simer ki respect kerta hai aur roli ko like bhi karta hai toh roli ke liye sid jaroor karega. and ya sbs segment ke according roli ko sab support karenge and simer roli se mafi bhi mangegi kal ke episode main.
Edited by nickpick - 12 years ago
sskfanTest thumbnail
What are your thoughts on the precap? Is roli acting negative towards sim to make sim negative so that sim cannot cook in time and get taunted by mataji and family  and all the mehaman and family.
Ritii thumbnail
dont know kya hone wala hai but i am fedup with this stupid misunderstanding and seriously i dont want ki dono sisters main se koi bhi negative jaye in full serial i love 2 things rosid and simer roli bonding joh ki ab gadbad ho gayi hai aur pata nahi kab tak yeh bakwas chalegi please cv valentine se pahele thodi problem toh solve karo atleast happy valentine toh ho.
upra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Abhi toh bahut drama baaki hai mere doston. It seems like Simar's dad is going to come to Mataji's house to scold Roli for touching her older sisters feet. Then Roli will get angrier at Simar blah blah

Of course Roli will not give Simar much time to cook..thats the plan. Mano has already planted the seed & Roli wants revenge for the college letter fiasco and all the other stuff... Roli now truly believes that her sister is her enemy.
Edited by upra - 12 years ago
Ritii thumbnail
vaise agar roli aisa kerti hai toh maza bhi aayega kuki roli ki badmashiya acchi lagti hai aur simer toh vaise bhi her situation main roti he rehti hai vaise in sab ke baad jab roli ko truth ka pata chalega tab mataji aur mano ji ka band bhi accha bajayegi aur tab batayegi mano ji ko ki woh simer nahi roli hai roli . dekhte hai hume toh hamari roli her role main pasand hai love u roli.

Originally posted by: sskfanTest

Don't dare to say that Roli and simar turning against each other , only say that Roli maharani turning against Simar who is kinda guileless lady who does not churn out wrong tactics to harm anybody , more often in world of daily shows i witnessed lead guileless actress being hurt by Vamps and even in this show ,my Simar going to be hurt and protested as well by everyone . but i bet even in such circumstances My Simar would  not leave shimmering as she is the strongest one amidst chicken-hearted-creatures . she will endeavor to beam ...