Views

Users

Frequent Posters

purpleymatter thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Anon92

I just came across this video now.

http://www.india-forums.com/video/advertisements/194890-press-conference-of-did-lil-masters-season-2.htm

I am in awe, literally just amazed after watching Raghav's performance at the end 😲😲
This guy is incredible, that performance left me with goosebumps. His style is so unique and full of creativity. What he did there was just amazing! 👏

I would have loved to seen this as one of his performances in DID! So so excited to see what Raghav has to offer as a skipper!! 😊 This has made my day!

😲

Seriously! I loved the part where his wallet accidentally fell out of his pocket and he so smoothly integrated it in his dance. WOW. I can totally relate to the girl shouting LOVE U RAGHAV! right there. 

What would I give to watch his live shows! 

Anon92 thumbnail
I so agree with you @purpleymatter. I actually did not realise that he integrated the part where his wallet fell out. It's only after I watched it again that I realised how smoothly he did that 😲. I think each of them probably had to improvise on the spot and if that's the case then by far Raghav is just amazing! The moves he comes out with on the spot are incredible and go with the lyrics so well. You're not just left in awe but it emotionally touhes you aswell. This performance reminded me of the 'Bheegi Bheegi si hai raatein' performance.

I especially loved the bit where he did the 'saatawon ge' part with his cheeks and also the 'naasheeley bye'. 😃

LOL, the girl is clearly echoing all us girls' thoughts! 😍
kirthii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awww raghavvv ,thx anon92 to share ittt

he's awesome

awww the two babys r so cuteee, wht a lovely performancee
Anon92 thumbnail
Here's the full video of Raghav's performance at the DID Lil Master's press conference
Absolutely amazing 😲

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWNSLk1GJu0
restoration thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anon92

Here's the full video of Raghav's performance at the DID Lil Master's press conference
Absolutely amazing 😲

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWNSLk1GJu0

Thanku for posting. I loved the ending. He is such a good performer.
Anon92 thumbnail
@restoration Anytime! 😉

Yeah the way he just so smoothly breaks out into the moves is amazing, and his expressions are cute lol
*snowflake* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
On to Li'l masters now. Never saw it before, but I only hope Raghav performs every week.  I miss his dance already..! 
purpleymatter thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Any news about Lil masters? 
Geremania thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: purpleymatter

Seriously! I loved the part where his wallet accidentally fell out of his pocket and he so smoothly integrated it in his dance. WOW. I can totally relate to the girl shouting LOVE U RAGHAV! right there. 

What would I give to watch his live shows! 

Amazing to see how his mind works so spontaneously. Looking forward to see him as a skipper too.