Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

-DHDAJS- Maaneet SS- Link to thrd 2 added pg 135

CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey guys i am here with my new SS on Maaneet by the sigg you know the title

A girl lost her love before she fall in love madly. A boy who lost his love before she could ruin his life.
He fell in love with her again but she is scared to Fall in Love over again

Join the journey of these two lover to see what is in written in their destiny...

Character Sketch:

Maan: the young and handsome business tycoon in Delhi
Geet: a beautiful innocent girl studying in HP

Khurana Fmaily
Dadi
Yash: Maan father
Dhara: Maan mother
Vicky: Maan younger brother
Annie: Maan younger sister

Handa Family
Rano: Geet mother
Mohindar: Geet Father

Shigal Family
Dev Shigal: Geet boyfriend
Sneha Shigal: Dev mother
Varun Shigal: Dev father

Suman Rathor: Maan ex-girlfriend😡

DHDAJS Part 1

She sat on the bench under the full moon, watching it spread it brightness around the dark, but in her life it was still dark, a deep dark that no light could ever bring its light into her dark life. She watched the moon as a tear escaped her eyes, everything was same, the same place, it was a night just like this one, but only difference was that last time HE was with her, now she is all alone here sitting, crying in pain.

~Flashback~

-Geet, kitni khubsar raat hai, hain na

Geet-hmm

-hum na aksar aise raat main yeha aynge, kya bolti ho

Geet- hmm

-yaar what is this I am talking to you and ur just answering me in hmm

Geet-what can I do, tumhari bahon main ate hi main tum main kho jati, phir kaha mujhe is duniya ki hos rah ti hai. BTW the idea is not bad, at least I will get to be in your arm like this more often.

-you mean to say my arms are comfort to u

Geet- hmm

-"Geeet" and removes his hand from her head

Geet- Deeev, what was this for

Dev- nothing just my arms were tired, now I want to be lost in you" with that saying he makes Geet spread her leg and he puts his head on her lap, he closes his eyes feeling her, this beautiful night and gets lost, while Geet just watched him, as he peacefully closed his eyes and stayed in her lap burring his head in her tummy.

Geet- Dev you're tickling me, plz hato.

Dev-mmm, nahi mujhe nahi hat na, and hugged her by waist tightly, Geet just smiled at him and creased his hair. Geer looked at the moon who was witnessing their love for each other for many years, which is getting stronger and stronger by day. "Thank u baba ji, for sending dev in my life"

Dev- kisko shukriya ada kar rahi tum

Geet- apne baba ji ko,

Dev- kyun

Geet- Baba ji ne tumhe meri zindagi main lake meri zindagi jo itni khubsar kar di, tumhare pyar ne meri berang zindagi main rang bhar di. Bas aab baba ji se main yeahi chathi hoon ke wo hamein kabii bhi ek dosre se juda na kare, warna ye Geet tu apne Dev ke bina mar hi'" before she could say more Dev puts his hand on her lip and gestures not to say anything further. "Hum hamesha saath rahenge, Baba ji ne hamein ek dujhe ke liye bana ya hai Geet, wo hamein kabhi juda nahi karenge" he kissed her forehead and hugs her, they stayed like that for a while and then they decided to go back as it was getting late.

Dev- chalein

Geet- hmmm

Dev- Geet when are u going to learn to drive, you know I am tired of driving.

"So u basically wants me to learn drive so u can rest while I drive, agar aise baat hai tu main driving kabhi nahi seekh rahi" Geet fake angrily said and turned her face toward window

Dev- not at all, I was saying it, taki main tumhe har waqt deakh ta raho, ek pal ke liye bhi apni aankhen tum se na hatao, but when I am driving I can't see u so that's why

Geet- what's the big deal you can see me while driving too

Dev- kaise

Geet- just keep stealing my glimpse after every few min, while u drive.

Dev-hahahaha very funny,

Geet- I am serious Dev

Dev- hmm,

Least did they knew that Dev would be looking at her for the last time before he closes his eyes forever, as he was lost stealing her glimpse of her every now and then he lost track of the truck that was coming toward them, just as the truck was little far away from them Geet looked ahead and scream "Deeev" and the truck went by hitting their car.

"Geeet" Dev screamed as he fell out of the car, covered in blood, while Geet was also covered in blood, before they fainted away they both looked at each other reaching for each other hands but before their hand could touch each other it fell on the ground as they fainted.

Dr.- Mr.Handa we are trying our best to save them, it's was a major accident, I hardly doubt that they will survive, but I am still trying my best"

Mr.Handa held the dr. collar and said "how dare you say something like that, I don't care what u do and how u save them, but you better not let anything happen to them, or else this hospital of yours will not be in one piece. Get this in your mind Dr."

Precap: Dev is dead

here is the first part of my SS plz do tell me if u all like it or not and if u all want me to continue it or not, will update the next part depending on the likes and comments so keeping my finger crossed that u all will press the like button and comment

Plzzz press the like button and comment if you want to read the next part, i will only post the next part if u all want me to continue or not
Thank u
Mariam
Part 4
Part 5
Edited by Mariam94 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammu5 thumbnail
superb start. dev gone. continue soon.
Mishti13 thumbnail
awesome update
waiting for maaneet confrontation
cont. soon
waiting for next update
thanks for pm
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
lovely SS
but just want to ask is it possible to love 2 times in ur life i doubt it
either geet's love for dev would be not true or else in future her love for maan would be not true
same goes in the case of Maan

continue soon
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: abinash079

lovely SS
but just want to ask is it possible to love 2 times in ur life i doubt it
either geet's love for dev would be not true or else in future her love for maan would be not true
same goes in the case of Maan

continue soon

to your question i really don't have answer i never fell in love to know the feeling  and how madly you can fell in love to not fall in love ever again and i am just guessing  here that their first love was not in their destiny or were not meant for them...I don't know kya question kiya hai yr tumne mujhe bhi confused kar diya 😆
shristi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update.
feeling sad 4 geet.
Do continue soon.
angel_smily thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome start
continue soon
thanks for the pm
honeygrape thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
interesting story...continue soon
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

wonderful and interesting start...

continue soon...

thanx for pm...
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome start dear...
loved it very much...
thank u very much fr such a lovely ss...
waiting fr d nxt part...
continue soon plz...