Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vasanthi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Wow...Shari...loved it...what a treat...loved the way u play with the emotions with words...thank u...eagerly waiting for the next chapter.๐Ÿ‘
LovlyStarManeet thumbnail
Waiting eagerly for the chapter 8!!!!
veena0129 thumbnail
brilliant...sheri...loved the article!!!๐Ÿ‘...
kritash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
waqt ne kiya kaya hashin sitam
tum rahen na tum (Ashu)
Hum Rahein na Hum (Nidhi).
really so touchy.
Dil ke tukde tudke karke mushkurake chal diye. (ye aap ke liye hain)
when the emotions were high and were flowing smoothly at this juncture you left us to think ye silsila kab khatam hoga, ki writers unke readers ko aapne isharo pe nachana band karenge. Just kidding๐Ÿ˜Š
Nice update
Pyar bhi hain aur hichkichat bhi hain.
waiting for next update.
Mimoha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You embarrass me Shari but a heartfelt thank you.

This story is progressing so beautifully. 

...To her Ashutosh was and would always be the one for her...She had one lifeline, the one thing that still linked her to him, her career...

And I wonder, between the two, whose sacrifice was greater when they stepped back! A hurt himself and N for her better life not appreciating that N's happiness lay with him. N hurt A and herself to honour his wish knowing fully well that A had sacrificed happiness of both of them by not giving their relationship a chance. I admire N here. She was not given any option by A. She met the challenge thrown at her. She rose to the occasion. She honored his wish and yet remained steadfast in her feelings towards him. She, for me, is living on a higher plane of existence,quintessentially rising in love. 

I feel sad for A. Sometimes age and experience is actually a disadvantage. It discourages you from laying a claim to your happiness and that of your loved ones. It shows you only pitfalls. At times it is better to be youthful and naive than to be older and wiser. Hang on...Vaguely remember a quote to this effect. Let me google it...Here it is - The young do not know enough to be prudent, and therefore they attempt the impossible -- and achieve it, generation after generation. (Pearl Buck)

๐Ÿ˜Agge kya hua Shari...
Edited by Mimoha - 12 years ago
Shari30 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sharmishtha02

Are O Duniya waalon. Batao ye na-insaafi hai ya nahin. When I call her mean for leaving it at such a cliff-hanger, she turns the tables on me saying it is my effect. ๐Ÿ˜† Not done Sharifa. Continue quickly.

Very emotional once again. You can see the conflict, yet a hope of happiness, somewhere deep down in their hearts, which they do not want to acknowledge. But its there... May be just in our hearts ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿ‘

hehehe mish my love what did i say wrong I learned from a master.๐Ÿ˜›.. will try to write during the weekend but depends on my workload

thanks for the support๐Ÿ˜‰
Shari30 thumbnail
[QUOTE=Mimoha]
You embarrass me Shari but a heartfelt thank you.

This story is progressing so beautifully. 

...To her Ashutosh was and would always be the one for her...She had one lifeline, the one thing that still linked her to him, her career...

And I wonder, between the two, whose sacrifice was greater when they stepped back! A hurt himself and N for her better life not appreciating that N's happiness lay with him. N hurt A and herself to honour his wish knowing fully well that A had sacrificed happiness of both of them by not giving their relationship a chance. I admire N here. She was not given any option by A. She met the challenge thrown at her. She rose to the occasion. She honored his wish and yet remained steadfast in her feelings towards him. She, for me, is living on a higher plane of existence,quintessentially rising in love. 

I feel sad for A. Sometimes age and experience is actually a disadvantage. It discourages you from laying a claim to your happiness and that of your loved ones. It shows you only pitfalls. At times it is better to be youthful and naive than to be older and wiser. Hang on...Vaguely remember a quote to this effect. Let me google it...Here it is - The young do not know enough to be prudent, and therefore they attempt the impossible -- and achieve it, generation after generation. (Pearl Buck)

๐Ÿ˜Agge kya hua Shari...

Thanks for the comments. And it was my pleasure to dedicate the part to you. In my mind Nidhi is a tad more mature that what the Cv give her credit for and that is what i have tried to show. Ashu is as i have said a flawed character, his bitterness has taught him to see things more as the glass half empty than half full, yet in his mind freeing nids allowing her to live a life he believed was her due.

well agge kya hua... is gone depend on the amount of work i clear before i get free time to write๐Ÿ˜‰.

tc
Shari๐Ÿ˜Š
Shari30 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kritash

waqt ne kiya kaya hashin sitam

tum rahen na tum (Ashu)
Hum Rahein na Hum (Nidhi).
really so touchy.
Dil ke tukde tudke karke mushkurake chal diye. (ye aap ke liye hain)
when the emotions were high and were flowing smoothly at this juncture you left us to think ye silsila kab khatam hoga, ki writers unke readers ko aapne isharo pe nachana band karenge. Just kidding๐Ÿ˜Š
Nice update
Pyar bhi hain aur hichkichat bhi hain.
waiting for next update.

Thanks for the lovely comments... I was not being mean ending it here...๐Ÿ˜‰ on wed I have a lot of free classes on my timetable but had to end there as bell had gone and my next teaching class was about to start. ๐Ÿ˜‰
If I get through my marking workload another update can come your way๐Ÿ˜‰
shari

Shari30 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vasanthi16

Wow...Shari...loved it...what a treat...loved the way u play with the emotions with words...thank u...eagerly waiting for the next chapter.๐Ÿ‘

Thank you kind lady for the words of appreciation๐Ÿ˜›. Am trying to picture ASH NI as I feel the should be... two individuals who at this point have reached a cross road... look back or move ahead that is the question

Shari30 thumbnail
Originally posted by: LovlyStarManeet

Waiting eagerly for the chapter 8!!!!

Thanks dear... will try to post over weekend but not sure.
thanks for reading