SS: Bachelorette Party (Part 3..pg 11)

desigirl_18 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Back with another OS!! Actually this one is gonna be in parts as i don't have my laptop right now so didn't get to finish writing!! Tell me how you like it!!

Bachelorlette Party

Lavanya was back from London as it was Khushi's wedding. Payal had been married and in the Raizada house for six months now. Over time everyone had come to realize that something was up between Khushi and Arnav. Anjali and finally gotten Arnav to confess to her that he had no problems with marrying Khushi. Although being who he was he didn't tell Anjali that he loved Khushi. In fact he still hadn't confessed to Khushi either. Their relation was so strong that words weren't needed to express what they felt. He knew what Khushi felt about him from the blush that always managed to creep up on her face when he got close and her heartbeat that always went erratic with him around, infact it was so loud even he could hear it sometimes. And he knew she saw the love he had for her in his eyes, he never needed to tell her, they both just understood. NKand Akash had both teased him and told him that it doesn't work like that, and one day he would have to confess his feelings to Khushi, but that day could wait, Arnav always thought, for now he was content witnessing the effect he had on Khushi even when he didn't say anything to her.

There were only a few days left till Arnav and Khushi's wedding. They had gotten engaged just the week before, but Arnav was insistent that the wedding happen soon.

Arnav: What Di?! The mohrut is after six months!! No no I can't wait that long!! Please figure something out for sooner, he said restlessly.

Anjali: Chotey, she said laughing at him, tumse bilkul sabar nahi hota na, Anway I was just teasing you this whole month is good, infact tum choa to kal hi shaadi hojaye.

Arnav: Yea that's gre'Oh I mean no Di preparations karni hogi, he realized he was making himself too obvious, let's keep the date for next week.

And so it had been decided that the wedding would be the following week.

Lavanya meanwhile was making plans with Payal and Khushi to have some fun before the wedding.

Khushi: Bachelorette party? Yeh kya hai Lavanya ji

Lavanya: Oh ho chamkeli, shaadi se pehle jaise ladke bachelor party kartey hai, waisay hi for girls its bachelorette party.

Payal: Par humne suna hai yeh parties achi nahi hoti, nahi hum nahi ayegay.

Lavanya; Oh come one guys, it's nothing big, it's just gonna be us three in this house tonight having some fun partying and dancing.

Khushi: Par hum yahan itni raat tak nahi ruk sakthey, Buaji kabhi nahi maneygi, especially shaadi se pehle.

Lavanya: Don't worry maine sab ko mana liya hai, They have agred cuz your jeeji is here.

Khushi was getting hesistant: Par agar woh'she said scared and getting butterflies in her stomach thinking of a confrontation with Arnav

Lavanya: Oh ho Chamkili ASR, matalb tumharay "woh" is not coming'Only girls are gonna be in this party, we will be in the locked guest room, she winked.

Payal and Khushi agreed getting excited about the party.

However, they were unaware that NK had heard their plan. NK was totally smitten by Lavanya ever since he saw her and he tried to follow her around always to find out her next move.

NK: Hmmm bachelorette party huh, he said smirking and getting up from peeping through the keyhole, mujhe Nanav aur Akash ko batana hi hoga!!!

Precap: Boys crash the party?!😲😉

Like/Comment and i'll continue it soon!

Part 2

Edited by desigirl_18 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yazzy91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Ooo bachelorette party! Sounds fun!..Great OS! Please PM when you next update! 😊 xxx
Psychedelic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Great Start! Update soon.. :)
zonera1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Too good!!Waiting for more!!
LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ofc NK would have to tell Naanav hahaha cant wait for the update!
Josupra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
what a fun.. please PM me when you post the next part
-Mayuri- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome start! update soon!
mandira1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Sound's really interesting!
Do PM me when you update😊
N33MA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
ohhh sounds fun , do contonue soon :)
JennyAvni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
gr8 start...Sounds so much fun n romantic tho hoga hi😉cant wiat fro the update..😊