ABHIYA FF GROUP:::SANDS OF TIME::18 July 12 pg 148 - Page 29

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by abhiyan_soni

Amazing update dear !!

Abhay failling for pia and he stalking her . pia  playing with fire .
but i like abhay in this suition .first time his ego hurt  by a girl .
he want revange to pia .
hope ahyaan became alright soon .
welldone ayesha .
continue soon .

Pia will whip ABHAY into shape in no time even at a COST.
comment edited on pg 35 😊
Wow...abhiya convo was very nice lets see who falls for the another first continue soon
fantastic dr!!!!
its amazing!!! abhay pia encounter was gr8!!
abhays charm is not working... he needs 2 woek hard!!!
cont soon n thanks 4 d pm
Fab update Ayshu 😊 So Pia is playing hard to get to tame Abhay? Its so interesting. Poor Ayaan 😭 I really hope Pia can cure him. Wanna see a happy MishKa family 😊 Pia dressing up like a siren despite being an angel was sorta shocking but loved it to the core. Abhay now has got a taste from Pia. Am sure he'll never feel like draining another person. Her blood calls to him n tats the best part. Unlike a weak human Pia knows how to tame the beast in Abhay. SUPERB 👏
wow
awsome
gr8
continue soon
plz pm me
very nice update ayesha fab i luv ur way of writing so abhay was starving for piya and piya playing with him i am loveing this cat and mouse game and ayaan is so cute i luv this line Auntie Pia i will be your date if U want  so cute update soon 
Originally posted by pkyekfanclub

fantastic Ayesha awesome job dear hope Aayan gets well soon n Pia is using her own charms on Abhay boy must b very hard for him 2 digest some girl is putting him down for d first time 😆 but loved it 2 d core n  Abhay is determind 2 have her any how nnow c has become his first priority great 
Ayaan's story reminds me of someone i know can't divulge anything but it touches my heart strings.
Abhay's reactionNow he'll try to get in first so his attention and efforts are all concentrated on PIA. He is finding out what its like to work hard for what he wants
Originally posted by mandy1024

Fab update Ayshu 😊 So Pia is playing hard to get to tame Abhay? Its so interesting. Poor Ayaan 😭 I really hope Pia can cure him. Wanna see a happy MishKa family 😊 Pia dressing up like a siren despite being an angel was sorta shocking but loved it to the core. Abhay now has got a taste from Pia. Am sure he'll never feel like draining another person. Her blood calls to him n tats the best part. Unlike a weak human Pia knows how to tame the beast in Abhay. SUPERB 👏
Getiing Abhay into a CORNER is easy for an ANGEL but with time she'll find it hard as her human emotions kick in for now she has full reign over ABHAY and he'll be wrapped round her little finger in no time for now enjoy what U read. Either way Pia still has and will always have the upper hand in this relationship albeit she isn't trying to go the full hog after all her intentions are to bring out ABHAY'S humanity and then go back home.
I know Pia has to resort to things she'd never do but to lure a vampire one has to lay out all of their cards on the table and make the most of what they have.
Originally posted by farroo

very nice update ayesha fab i luv ur way of writing so abhay was starving for piya and piya playing with him i am loveing this cat and mouse game and ayaan is so cute i luv this line Auntie Pia i will be your date if U want  so cute update soon 
 I prefer a game of CHESS. Its always good to see how the opposition makes their move and Pia is playing ABHAY and beating him out the park.