Mai Roau ya hassu , karu mai kya karu

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hola ppl, 

Ok thank god Sandhya baby has opened her mouth at a speed which shocked me ðŸ˜† knowing how slow our baby is ðŸ˜‰ but then again , when he was going on doing drama, why was she going to different levels of shocks and looking at him with eyes popped out  , his first jhatka would have made her show little protest, rem though bhaboo always accused meena, she gave chance for meena to put her side though unwillingly ... i am sure tomorrow baby sandhya will be like bhaboo suno nahin bhaboo and thats it nothing more for sure... 

Love

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
J, now Bhabho is not interested in anything...whether Sandhya is right or wrong she does not want to know as she has taken the decision to throw her out at the end of 15 days...so there is no chance for Sandhya to say anything defending herself and Suraj is clueless in this issue.  The only person who knows the truth is Chavvi.
TitansFan thumbnail
agree, the whole episode was weird, esp that ramaya wala ... they are showing crap , sorry i love show but when its crap has to say that 
b2011 thumbnail
Bhabho has lost her respect in our (or at least my) eyes so such high moral and thoughts from her does not sound good. 
TitansFan thumbnail
I donno wat to make out ot todays episode , her hatred for sandhya is so much , she was like WHY  FROM HER ... my goodness ... though apart the drama and slaps the whole mandir part was not needed ... i am hating the way they are showing bhaboo 
b2011 thumbnail
Like they say you speak something and do something...suits Bhabho well.  Her own kids are liars, arrogant and unworthy and she is going on and on with Sandhya's values and behavior.
TitansFan thumbnail
typical hypocrite , some one expose her kids nature in front of her please 
shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I have no idea whats wrong with the Cvs and with the show..Bhabhoo is becoming a typical sasuma where each time bahu makes a mistake rather than solving int he home she goes and complaints like a school kid to their mayaka...I have no least hopes whether these lies and the truth will be out when 15 days get over..I was thinking sandhya will learn how to cook and take care of the house but now it seems like Cvs are going to make her go through this hell of conspiracies to be build and built by her in laws...The show is not going to catch the viewers attention if this keeps going on..Already last week was the garbage throwing issue week and we have lost the first place and TRP's.. I don't know whats going to happen when the next TRP chart is gonna be out... 
shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Chavi doesn't understand that even she would be getting married and going to become in future someone's bhabhi..How would she feel and tackle when her devar and nanad will blame her and lie for their mistakes...She is giving all these ideas to Mohit without knwoing this might happen with her too..Mohit has to pay big time now for all these lies...Waiting desperately for that episode where Meena, Chavi, Mohit and Viki will get exposed
TitansFan thumbnail
Shwetha , i donno if this is  the same show which i was watching till maha episode in Jan ???????? and coming to trp , they should stop their bakwas crap , even if bhaboo was hypocrite and gray shaded one , her hatred for sandhya should be shown in other manner ,  not like adding more mirchi to cooking or doing chori and all bakwas , this show was innovative and gripping , its loosing it