Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

Recap:

Veer Shivaji:Written Update 30th Jan. '12

Written Update by: BhartiKhushi909

Video Update by:-Nipun97-

Veer Shivaji:Written Update  31st Jan. '12

(Bhartikhushi909/IF THIS UPDATE IS EXCLUSIVE FOR INDIA-FORUMS DO NOT COPY)

Summary: 30th Jan.11   

Raje save noor from usman n warns usman to leave n told inayat n adil that from now thy'll not get any tax from wedding ceremonies. In the darbaar, raje announces that he want torna fort at any condition which surprised all.     

VS:WU 31st Jan.'11                                    

All were surprised with raje decision to capture torna fort, thy ask jijabai to say sumthing on this, but she want sum time as its a very serious matter, regarding inayat he's very loyal to adil n at the same time very dangerous. 

On the other side, gauhar ask inayat when will he fullfill the promise of making her queen n he ask for few more days as death is approaching shivaji in the form of noor n if he failed, he'll be dead. 

Scene changes, noor was rethinking of his decision to kill raje but then he think of his punishment which inayat gave him if he failed, n he dnt wanna die. Other side, raje ask jijabai if she likes his decision or not, she dnt reply him n ask him to go to bed as its late. 

Noor was trying to enter the palace, minister saw him n he lied that he came to drink water, on this he got scolding n warning to not cum here. Raje came to his room for sleep, noor secretly enters raje's room from window n head towards him with knife. His hand starts shievering before attacking n he think that how raje saved him twice n then he thought of punishment n try to attack.

Raje came from behind n ask him to try once again may be get succeded this time, he was shocked to see him, he check the bed n it was only pillows. Yesaji n jeeva enters n arrest him, raje says that bcoz he has given him chance to enter, or it will not be so easy for him, thy ask raje to kill him but raje ask that his punishment will be decided in darbaar. 

Thy take him, jijabai saw them coming out from room, she got worried, sai-soyara are with her. She ask raje n he told that he already know abt him n that's y given him chance to enter lal mahal as he want to arrest him red handed. 

Jijabai lovingly move her hand on him n ask to present noor at darbaar. Next morning in darbaar, noor was presented, all ask raje to give him death punishment.

Precap: Raje points sword towards noor, other side, inayat got info that noor is arrested.

Done!

Jai Bhavani Jai Shivaji Har Har Mahadev!!!!

(Bhartikhushi909/IF THIS UPDATE IS EXCLUSIVE FOR INDIA-FORUMS DO NOT COPY)

Guyz there's a request plz do comment after reading the update n do press LIKE.

Hit The Chaskameter .

Edited by BhartiKhushi909 - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
THanks!! brilliant mind he is!
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update Kushi! loved it. 
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update! I so knew it ... *sigh* I will miss Paras when the leap happens. 
vrinda13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyMcbeth

Thanks for the update! I so knew it ... *sigh* I will miss Paras when the leap happens. 

We'll miss Paras too. I don't want Paras to leave. But when Paras leaves, you'll still watch Veer Shivaji, right? I'll still watch it.
parulwashere thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
he is such a fantastic actor ... wat brilliant performance ... n how well can history be depicted... i just cant miss this serial...