Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angel-ki-shona thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Rupanzal

now i m sure EM is culprit only😡 please stop this torture mel😳 give a happy happy update😊

loved it👏

Next update will be a happy update promise
angel-ki-shona thumbnail
Originally posted by: idunno

even i think he got married to Emma but one dialogue stops me to believe that where girl (maan's currant wife)said we are getting married for families honor ? and emma said to geet maan is not good guy and he is playboy? I think emma is step sister of geet and sje has heard maan and geets conversation to go for date so she hatch the plan to seperate them?but blond guy theory still not fitting in this story-unless geet's step mother is blond and emma is pregnabt with some one and give birth to this child then how can she be maan's wife considering time frame?so may be Meera is his wife?

👏great analyze  

Edited by mel420 - 12 years ago
awesome update!
loved it!
but grrr his wife is the culprit it seems!
grrr why does he think she is planning things when she is married (as he knows) idiot MAAN!
OMG it seems its Emma and Evelina is the cruel mom!
So Emma might be the reason for their separation for OMG 10 YEARS!
cont soon!
thnx 4 d pm!
t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
why does maan thinks geet is planning something? he got the feeling she moved on in her life

do update soon
what do know why they didnt marry
music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: mel420

👏great analyze  

I am still confused with the Emma part too , Emma said he was playing with Geet's feeling, ok, then she was crying over her football player's brother 🤢 and now which family honnor, either its meera who got married, because she was also blushing when she saw maan, or emma got married to maan because of her jealousy, either emma or meera dyed maaneet's hair blonde so that geet doesn't remember maan too much and wear contacts lenses 😆 😆😆 cant think better than this!
music_girl thumbnail
it was an awesome and amazing update!!!! but pls do clear this confusion, I dont want to stress on you for an update! but i loved it! and revise well!
music_girl thumbnail
I've been anaylising your update again!
but looks like that Emma cooked up something! she asked her mom to talk to her alone and she must have surely hatch this plan...
and now she is "happily married" with Maan -
but which it isn't and geet and maan have been mourning thinking they were deceived by each other!!!
cant say update soon
amazing update!!!!
music_girl thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2ehwi2IeDY[/YOUTUBE]
music_girl thumbnail
this song suits both maaneet! lol, thinking they were deceived...
angel-ki-shona thumbnail
Originally posted by: music_girl

I am still confused with the Emma part too , Emma said he was playing with Geet's feeling, ok, then she was crying over her football player's brother 🤢 and now which family honnor, either its meera who got married, because she was also blushing when she saw maan, or emma got married to maan because of her jealousy, either emma or meera dyed maaneet's hair blonde so that geet doesn't remember maan too much and wear contacts lenses 😆 😆😆 cant think better than this!

OMG that's it I was also thing how come Maneet has blond hair and blue eyes duh lenses and hair paint I am telling you your right🤣