Posted: 12 years ago
How can I loss the weight? It is a question for many people. They are looking for the weight reducing from all the angles. There are many ways to loss the weight. This problem creates when we take more calories in our food. It produces a large quantity of fat which is harmful for our health. It is nice way to burn more calories then we can reduce the weight. It is important to decrease food calories from whole. If we are taking balanced diet so there can not be any problem of weight. It seems that most of the people do not take care when they eat the food. If you want to take more gain on this way so you must know the real secret to weight loss. It is so easy to make a small change. We can lose the weight with the help of different kinds of exercises. Driving bicycle for sometime everyday we can reduce the weight easily. If we are taking care in our diet so none of us would have the weight problem. We should not take fry food because these are harmful for us and can be cause of more quantity. If you go to hotel to take some delicious food everyday and you don't think that you are increasing more calories but you are taking food according to your desire. It is necessary to burn or cut out the extra calories. You can decide it very well that what should we do or what should not we do  ?some physician say about the health that prevention is better than cure. In ancient days there was no problem of weight loss because most of the people used to go from one place to another on foot. They worked hard entire day in the field without taking rest. You must not take those things. Those are full of fats. If the digestion system is working on properly and function of breathing is also so good in open place and fresh atmosphere because these are your daily requirements. You should take the minimum number of calories. You require to eat everyday the enough calories. There is no any measurement that could give you the accuracy of your balanced diet. It is naturally fact that our body needs fresh atmosphere and fresh food and morning walk. We do some different kind of exercises to decrease the weight.
In the view of losing weight this article is very good. If the person who is interested to reduce their weight should read the article or log in the site. Edited by johndisuja123 - 12 years ago
HI i want to lose my weight ...can you plz help me ???? how much weight can be decreased within a month... i want to know the possibility...
May i know the duration how long i ll reduce 10 kg.
How much weight can i reduce within a month..????
Originally posted by puneetkumar

How much weight can i reduce within a month..????
depends upon ur will power 10 to 12kg is a gud average.
weight lose need complete dedication in mind because daily workout and managing time with other thing and... and.. most important keeping control on diet is very tough. 
Posted: 11 years ago
When I first starting using HerbalLife product, I was excited. The taste is good at all and I am satisfy using this product. I would definitely buy from this seller again, prices were reasonable and not too expensive.
Very nice post and very informative one... Thanks for sharing. Nevanta caught up with many models are revealed their health secrets. Checkout Nevanta to know more about your favorite model or celebs.
weight loss is not very easy process...eating rite and exercise is the key...