MohIka OS ||Spiderman, My Angel||

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys,
I'm Bidushi, a MoHika fan. They are the reasons I watch this show and they are the souls of it. Anyways coming back, I've typed an OS on the most adorable Nanhi aka Navika and her Spiderman, Mohan. Hope you all will like it. Enjoy and don't forget to press the like tab (if it's workingπŸ˜•) and post your comments. πŸ˜ƒ

Tired and exhausted, Mohan came out on the terrace to enjoy some fresh air. It was a cloudy night, his favourite weather. He rubbed his palms together to warm himself. Coincidentally, his eyes landed on his neighbourhood, and to his surprise, he saw his little friend shedding silent tears and looking at a photograph. Scratching his head, he stared at her for a while, perhaps trying to guess her new problem.

"Kahi phirse darindi ne kuch kehe tou nahi dia?", he said to himself and the thought of Megha, who was a monster and a mad mother of a cute eight years old kid according to him, made him annoyed and irritated. But pushing those stupid thoughts aside, he decided to talk to his young friend and console her.

Looking innocently at her father's photograph through her tiny pink glasses, Nanhi was crying quietly. Just then, someone tapped on her shoulder. She turned around and for a moment, she was taken aback to see Mohan, her Spiderman there. She smiled in relief on thinking how he was always there for her whenever she felt sad.

"Tujhe rone ke ilaava aur kuch nahi aata kya?", Mohan asked her casually.

Nanhi lowered her eyes and looked at the photo, while Mohan tried to have a glance at it, too. "Kiski photo dekh rahi hai, Chavanni?", he asked curiously.

Nanhi wiped off her tears, showed him the photo and frowned. "Yeh mere papa hai."

Mohan held the photo and stared at it deeply. He genuinely felt for Nanhi whom he saw smiling in a way he never saw before. It was a smile which was so pure and natural, which he hardly had seen on her face after he met her. The love and bonding between her and her father was clearly visible in the photo.

"Kya soch rahe ho, Spiderman?" Nanhi asked him as she shook him, bringing him out of his thoughts. "Kya hua?", she asked again.

"Kuch nahi yaar. Anyways tu meri baat sun. Aise roti hui shakal mat banaa aur smile kar. Tere chehre par smile hi acchi lagti hai.", Mohan friendlily told her.

Nanhi looked at the photo once and then looked back at him. "Kal Fathers Day hai. Mere sab friends apne papa ke saath school function mein jaayenge par main--"

Mohan interrupted her and asked, "Par tu nahi jaa sakti.. yehi naa?"

Nanhi nodded and again tears begin to flow from her eyes.

"Yaar phirse rone lagi?" Mohan asked her and shook his head in disbelief.

"Ab rona aaye tou main kya karu? Jaan buch ke tou nahi ro rahi hu." Nanhi said in almost a high tone in between her sobs.

"Arey baapre!" Mohan peculiarly exclaimed and pretended to be scared of the way she snapped back at him. He slightly smiled. "Aye chavanni!" he said and picked her up in his arms. Wiping off her tears, he said affectionately, "Sun, tere friends ko apne papa ke saath enjoy karne de aur tu kal mere saath enjoy karna. Tujhe ghumaane le jaayunga."

Nanhi's face glowed up instantly. "Sach?" she asked joyfully. Mohan nodded smilingly.

"Thank you Spiderman!" Nanhi gratefully said and embraced him with her tiny arms. Mohan hugged her back.

After they broke their hug, Nanhi said sweetly, "Sab ke paas papa hai lekin woh nahi hai jo mere paas hai." "Kya?", Mohan confusedly asked.

"Mere paas tum ho, Spiderman, mera sabse pyaara friend." Nanhi replied and grinned, and her blissful innocence made Mohan smile. "Bohot baatein aur makkhan maarna ho gaya. Jaa ab sone jaa.", he said casually and put Nanhi on the ground. "Good night, Spiderman.", she said and waved her hand. "Good night." Mohan wished her back with a friendly smile and walked back to his house.

"Thank you Bhagwaan ji, Spiderman ko mera friend banaane ke liye. Sach mein woh mere liye ek angel hai.", Nanhi, with her hands folded, prayed while looking at the sky and gave a big smile. Then she went inside her home.

Edited by -Bidzie- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RockDaWorld thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
How Sweeett...!!
We also craved for Nanhi and Mohan's scenes...This one is just Awesome...!!

Kudos...@ -Bidzie-
--Saavi-- thumbnail
That was really sweet update,loved it & i love MoHika & their beautiful bonding in the show...
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
woww!!! Its really very sweet!! please keep writing more:)
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
First OS in this Forum! That too on MohIka! 

A good one! Just one suggestion use "sunna" instead of "sun" or the likes for Mohan. He says it cutely. 

-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
aaawww so cute πŸ˜Š

thank you yaar i think we get this scene some day in the show.
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
bidushy that was tooo cute...:):)

lovely attempt..:):)πŸ€—
wow wow...very very adorable...just what we love watching...
awesome...
do write some more...πŸ˜ƒ
misty85 thumbnail
It is really sweet...
This one is first OS on the forum...great... congrats...
aanyakunat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awww... that was adorable... and quite in character with nanhi and mohan... keep writing more... 
luvzindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Awww This was so sweet...😍
Honestly I was waiting for someone to write an OS on the forum and you did it that too on the best future father-daughter jodi.😊  I just loved it...Do write more
πŸ‘πŸΌ