come back friends Real Radhika (CB) is back

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Make the forums lively again with your interesting posts All friends who left the forum as Radhika the real CB not there come back to CB forum again😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radha.avina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya i think now the members will come again...
sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Yes!! Finally real Radhika has come back. Would have loved to see some huge promotions for the character's come-back...but knowing the channel and the makers, its better to stop expecting! 

Nevertheless, Rubina was outstanding as Radhika in one scene and as Kanha in another :)) The emotions and the body she had to portray was completely different and she did entire justice to both the characters. Be it the helpless look of a wife, who had determination in her eyes to save her husband...or the pointed, steely look to the PF silly members who were mouthing so many bad things not knowing who was standing before them ;) Well done Rubina! 

The episode was nice because it brought back the essence of the love story with it. The wife undergoing any amount of harsh situations to save her husband :) So am glad that real Radhika is finally back. 

But I would like to see the real Rads in open hair (just like R/K does). Love her seeing with open hair than in buns. 

v3gradev09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I was here all along, I didn't leave cb nor the members here. Avinash and Rubina, I believe in them and I believe in the prayers of these cb members here. 

I was just inactive but was always logged on and doing 5-stars and reading wu's. 

Hope the best comes for CB in the near future. 
tanutes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
They definitely will return!
ushasri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
yes friends come back our real radh came
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
         πŸ˜†πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Why are you afraid kinara the Cvs or the Devil still making you hide behind the sofa and not letting you sit in front of the showπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: chalhov

Why are you afraid kinara the Cvs or the Devil still making you hide behind the sofa and not letting you sit in front of the showπŸ˜†

yes..its cvs ..not chachu ..i dont  have heart to come out πŸ˜†
goolab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I ALWAYS HERE STILL DEV AND RAD NOT TOGETHER HOPE SOON  BOTH BE TOGETHER