FF: Seducing the Throne::NEW Thread PG 1 - Page 12

Posted: 12 years ago

::Author's Note::

Sooo my awesome awesome readers'lol  I know I don't get a chance to reply to each and every one of the absolutely amazing comments you leave me, I'm working up on new updates instead, however I do read each and every one of them. The upcoming chapter has more Arnav as requested and as for and BTW 'YAY you noticed the parallel with the ArHi press situation'muahaha I was waiting for someone to comment on that'>HUGS<

And omg, yes I have been watching GG lately somebody smack Dan for me, I've even verbally smackarooed him in this update'muhaha'lol I love being able to vent via Fan Fic's '

Anyways' s I'll go off and PM my over 200 list of readers. Which by the way, taking a page out of Reyabear's book here, is about to get totally housecleaned ' you read you comment ' no comment ' no PM. I'm sorry but it's waay to much effort to PM over 200 ppl when you can only select 20, I've even stopped adding ppl because of this, then I realized a lot of the newer readers make the effort to comment.

Also i get a lot of PM's as comment's please don't do that my inbox ends up totally jammed comment on the thread please i read each and every comment i promise!!

Oh also note for a lot of you Newbie's if you're not getting PM's it's probably because your INBOX is  full, empty it out to be able to receive PM's again OR better yet comment on the chapters you read and you'll get bigger storage space and you'll have a happy writer!! Win-win!!

Okay I'm done ranting.

Much Love,

Nmyra

Edited by Nmyra - 12 years ago

Chapter Four  

-Pressing Matters-

_ -_-_-_-_-_ -_-_-_-_

Oh she was good, Damien acknowledged as his thumb ran sensuously along the line of his bottom lip as he stared at the door the mystery girl had slammed shut behind her, no fits, no tantrums, no hysterics even.

But he was a Bass. And this was New York.

This was his Kingdom.

And he was so much better.

A wicked smirk, latching itself to his lips, he leaned over and used the suite phone to dial reception.

"This is Damien Bass, a girl is about to leave in a piece of red lingerie from the Waldorf Original Sinful line, inform security...and Gossip Girl."

_ -_-_-_-_-_ -_-_-_-_

She'd done it. Oh dear lord, she'd done it, she was shaking like a leaf but she'd , left. Now all she needed to do was brazen it out of the hotel in the flipping flimsy lingerie she had on.

Sneaking down the stairs, so as to avoid the prying eyes of the hotel staff and the many guests, she clutched the railing peering down every so often.

How freaking high up was that retard's penthouse?

Oh god, what was she going to do, what if he was right and she had...which was well fine 'or not so fine if her mum found out...but oh dear lord she really hadn't been labeled the ice-princess in law school so she could not remember her first time!

And what about Mohit?

Oh God, oh God, oh God.

This was not how she had expected her unofficial going-away/engagement party to go'.

And just as she was about to say that this day couldn't possibly get any worse, she opened the exit door and walked right into a pair of hulking security guards, backed up by a squad car.

Irritated she narrowed her eyes as they each took one arm and snapped "What the..."

"Ma'am, I'm afraid you're under arrest."

And as if just on cue the alley exploded with bright camera flashes.

_ -_-_-_-_-_ -_-_-_-_

RM Headquarters, Delhi

"Get on the phone with the Editor's of every Major New-York daily there is, tell them Arnav Singh Raizada would take it as a personal offense if any of the pictures or stories related to this are run. Have PR pay off the minor tabloids. Other than You, me and our PR head as far as the entire office is concerned business is going on as usual. Which is the exact same thing you will tell my wife should she call, no muttering Aman. Tell everyone  there's a merger acquisition going on, and that I demand absolute silence, anyone who talks out of turn is fired."  Snapped Arnav, his crisis aversion techniques coming to him as if in auto-pilot.

Aman, scribbled furiously as he took notes, swallowing fearfully he prodded ' "Sir, should I make travel'"

Arnav who was now, shifting through his files for a specific merger file he had been avoiding the past few days, straightened and grabbed his coat from behind him, "The chopper, in ten minutes, at the Sahnay rooftop, I don't want any unnecessary attention drawn to RM right now, call Vikramjeet and tell him I'm sending Aakash off on a trip and need to borrow his pad. Also, book a suite at the Empire, and put in a call to lawyers at Waldorf Designs, tell them we've changed our mind, their offer has been accepted and RM will represent their line in the Sub-continent alongside our own designs, with the provision that we have forty percent non-negotiable ownership on their lines here. Call Chuck Bass and tell him I'd like to meet him for drinks tonight. What am I missing?" he asked, running a harried hand through his now silver streaked immaculate locks.

Aman who had never seen his boss, so agitated, quickly shot a look at his notes before piping up with a squeaky ' " Sir, Aasha betiyan?"

"Of course." He said, his eyes narrowed in irritation, "Have her security team remove her discreetly from ...wait...where is she now?"

Quickly shifting through his notes once again, Aman  read out '" She's been bailed out of jail, but for reasons unknown seems to be refusing to leave the precinct."

" Tell head of security to get her the hell out of there before the press have a field day and have her moved directly to the Empire as well.. Fully-clothed. And tell her I said she has some explaining to do."

_ -_-_-_-_-_ -_-_-_-_

Bass Household, Upper East Side, New York.

"Chuck! Your home! Oh I have the most wonderful news." Fluttered Blair, her already glowing pregnancy hormones brightened considerably by her trademark Waldorf smile.

Her husband who, had just had the oddest day, drew her close for a peck on the cheek before making his way over to the kitchen counter to snag a glass of water, much to his wife's surprise. "Humphrey's finally decided to stop mooning over you?" he asked patently.

Blair with her brow furrowed in consternation merely shook her head, "Since when do you drink water when you get home?" she asked pointedly.

Chuck who was still smarting in a bit of shock  and irritation from the sudden, meeting requested  on behalf of Arnav Singh Raizada, sharp on the heels of his company having accepted the proposal on behalf of his wife's company, merely shrugged and answered, "I wanted to keep a clear head, I'm meeting someone for drinks."

"Oh."

"So, good news?" he prodded, deliberately steering the conversation away from uncharted waters.

Blair who had still been floundering in a nagging sense of confusion suddenly brightened again ' "Oh! You are not going to believe this...but...Gossip Girl's back."

_ -_-_-_-_-_ -_-_-_-_

Gossip Girl here.

You're one and only source into the lives of Manhattan's Elite.

As we all know, the boring scandal free lives of the Upper East Sider's have had me down for the past few...oh well let's face it years. Event the kiddies were to busy growing up immaculately to provide me with some proper fodder.

But just as I was about to give up and hang up my sleuthing hat, out flew a scandal.  Literally.

Who, you may ask.  Well considering how none of you have been able to give me even a tasty morsel of gossip I'm not so sure I should tell you.

But kind hearted soul that I am ' I will say this...the real Game of Thrones is just about to start.

For now ... let's just say...I'm back.

XOXO

Gossip Girl

_ -_-_-_-_-_ -_-_-_-_

Read and Review my loves!!

Edited by Nmyra - 12 years ago
OMG!!!!i was waitng for this update sooo badly after the teaser...n my wait has paid...quite fruitfully...!!!!loved it..glad to see ASR bak!!!n im s thrilled for the nxt update...plz make Asha and Damien meet in the next update...n i hav a gut feeling that hypothetically if they do meet and if the chapter ends there then your inbox is going to be the recipient of many threats!!!!lol...just kidding...waiting for the next part...:)...
Amazing as usual. Eagerly waiting to see Arnav back in his ASR avatar...
Loved the update! Thanks for the PM! :)
love it ...!

love you Khushi and her daughter are living similar fates in different times...
Arnav released Khushis pics to the press...and Damien released Aashas...good parallels :)
loved it that was awesome daddies coming into play love it can't wait for the chapter kind funny karma is at work hope this guy doe not do what asr did to his wife 

Love it! Love the ending.. Teetering over and being grabbed by the wrist.. Oh the flashbacks.. 😍
OHHH MYYY GODDD
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!
OH MY GOD NAMEERA! 
THIS WAS BRILLIANT!
CHUCK BASS AND ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA IN A ROOM TOGETHER??
OHH MYYY GODD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Loved Chapter 2! Off to read the next instalment...