Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I'm so happy that Roli mixed itching stuff in Uma and Pari's cream. I know it was not the moral thing to do because she is fighting fire with fire and Simar is all about being mahaan and moral.
If I were in Roli's place, I would have done the same thing. 
Simar honestly believes that those bhabis will change by themselves and she is letting them pusher her around. 
IMO Roli did the right thing. She showed them than she is not a force to be reckoned with and that she is noting going to tolerate their bakwaas. 
There is a saying that goes, "there are 2 types of bad people. People who do bad things and people who see bad things being done and do nothing about it."
Maybe what Roli did was immature in Simar's eyes but those evil bhabis deserved it for the egg - rasgulas situation, flooding the house and the bangle breaking scenario at the dance competition ( which I'm surprise Roli didn't investigate because had she done that she would have realized that the bangles were the green color of Uma and Pari's sarees.
What do you all think?
If you agree please hit the like button.
Edited by Shas3 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

orianthi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shas3

I'm so happy that Roli mixed itching stuff in Uma and Pari's cream. I know it was not the moral thing to do because she is fighting fire with fire and Simar is all about being mahaan and moral.
If I were in Roli's place, I would have done the same thing. 
Simar honestly believes that those bhabis will change by themselves and she is letting them pusher her around. 
IMO Roli did the right thing. She showed them than she is not a force to be reckoned with and that she is noting going to tolerate their bakwaas. 
There is a saying that goes, "there are 2 types of bad people. People who do bad things and people who see bad things being done and do nothing about it."
Maybe what Roli did was immature in Simar's eyes but those evil bhabis deserved it for the egg - rasulas situation, flodding the house and the bangle breaking scenario at the dance competition ( which I'm surprise Roli didn't investigate because had she done that she would have realized that the bangles were the green color of Uma and Pari's sarees.
What do you all think?
If you agree please hit the like button.

I agree Roli is da bomb!!!!! Those witches deserved it. You go Roli!!!!! And Simar have some decorum girl and stop being a boring old frump. Simar needs to stop being a pushover. It really makes her look like a loser.
upra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Bharadwaj house needs some1 like Roli to set them straight.
Simar doing that beause she is great and kinda guileless lady who follows Gandhi ji as i feel..
Shas3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: --P.K.LeLe--

Simar doing that beause she is great and kinda guileless lady who follows Gandhi ji as i feel..

Her "guilelessness" can be her downfall. Those bhabis will torture her forever and she won't oppose them.

Her "guilelessness" can be her downfall. Those bhabis will torture her forever and she won't oppose them.

in daily shows every guileless lady holds forbearance in beginning and keeps enduring torturesas long as she does not get exhausted of that and after all she has to stand up to raise her voice against Wrongdoers , did not you watch kyonki ,Kzk and Kggk...
Shas3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: --P.K.LeLe--

in daily shows every guileless lady holds forbearance in beginning and keeps enduring torturesas long as she does not get exhausted of that and after all she has to stand up to raise her voice against Wrongdoers , did not you watch kyonki ,Kzk and Kggk...

I try not to judge a show based upon the other ones I've seen before. I try to watch it unbiasedly by not comparing it to other shows as writers usually intend a new story. And no, I haven't seen any of those serials you named.
suhanakkt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh really simar gandhiji ke follow karnewali?hmm yeh bhi ho sakti q ki uska dill jo itna kind hai issliye to sadi ke din dance karne chali gayi aur roli ko apni jayga betha diya.keya bade dilwale hai kisine blackmail kiya aur woh dance karne chali gayi👏👏jai ho simar mata ki👏.ise kehtehe ki succhi aurat isse kehti hai gandhi ji ko follow karne wali great followers .
sagark thumbnail
U know what i am just fed up of this fighting going on between the sisters and that plotting of mathaji and her sister. I have no interest to watch this show now as it is getting really bored, they are now only showing all these fights and no love scenes of prem simar and roli sid which actually the viewers want to see. I think that from today i  Quit. I cant watch this any longer. Yes but if the cvs make it interesting by showing prem simar and roli sid and stop this plotting and fights then i will watch it.

I try not to judge a show based upon the other ones I've seen before. I try to watch it unbiasedly by not comparing it to other shows as writers usually intend a new story. And no, I haven't seen any of those serials you named.

you should endeavor to judge because now a days these news shows following old shows and have same story we have earlier watched in old ones , if do then you will not need to ask why Simar/Roli & villain ladies doing that in show?