ROSID give SSK 18point historic jump 2 rank 26!

Posted: 12 years ago
👏Guys guys guys... congratulations to one and all... We just made history... SSK is rank 26... 18 points jump... This week was a treat... So much of ROSID and now an 18 point jump...  If I'm not wrong the biggest jump till date at least in the history of SSK. Just one week of ROSID shown this week and our SSK is 18 points up from rank 44🤢 to rank 26 👏...  Congratulations to all the ROSID fans and thank you for making my favourite show now thanks to only and only ROSID otherwise the show kept dropping down to the worst lows where we had only one show below us Havan. And if the show was left to the mercy of PREMAR🤢 I am sure even Havan would have over taken us. I just hope and wish that they give us more and more ROSID. So many of us have come in to watch this show for them and come back to watch this show for manish and avika... Hope Cvs don't mess it up now and shu people away by reducing ROSID and take a lesson from this success. God bless Ssk and God bless ROSID... Looovvveee youuu manish and Avika... Thank you for this historic jump...👏
Originally posted by zarraa22

👏Guys guys guys... congratulations to one and all... We just made history... SSK is rank 26... 18 points jump... This week was a treat... So much of ROSID and now an 18 point jump...  If I'm not wrong the biggest jump till date at least in the history of SSK. Just one week of ROSID shown this week and our SSK is 18 points up from rank 44🤢 to rank 26 👏...  Congratulations to all the ROSID fans and thank you for making my favourite show now thanks to only and only ROSID otherwise the show kept dropping down to the worst lows where we had only one show below us Havan. And if the show was left to the mercy of PREMAR🤢 I am sure even Havan would have over taken us. I just hope and wish that they give us more and more ROSID. So many of us have come in to watch this show for them and come back to watch this show for manish and avika... Hope Cvs don't mess it up now and shu people away by reducing ROSID and take a lesson from this success. God bless Ssk and God bless ROSID... Looovvveee youuu manish and Avika... Thank you for this historic jump...👏
Congrats to all Rosid fans. Please continue to hit the chaska meter button ( i literally kept reloading the SSK pAge and must have hit the button multiple times over and over again ) and keep posting on Manish and Avis profile pages and also join their fan club ( on the celebrity profile page)
Upraised you are my darling... I love you... Congratulations to you me and everybody here... We all did it... I am still jumping with joy to see an 18 point jump...
😛
Originally posted by zarraa22

Upraised you are my darling... I love you... Congratulations to you me and everybody here... We all did it... I am still jumping with joy to see an 18 point jump...
Yup hon!! Anything for Avi, Manish & my fellow Rosid fans. 😃 I am in 7 th haven thanks to all the Rosid fans...Muah😛
BTW we get our weekly test results tomorrow, weekly TRP will be out tomorrow. Fingers crossed!!
Edited by upra - 12 years ago
🤗 thats for all rosid fan yes we did it but other whats going on this week?😭 but anyway im so happy and yed we did it
yeh bale bale🥳congratulation to all ROSID fans and yes avi and manish ranking is also incresed 👏. but yeh kya last 2 days se no rosid .
and what is this yaar everybody started saying ki roli going to grey aisa hua toh sid toh sab se pahele uss ke against ho jayega aur rosid love story ka kya hoga 😭 iam so worried? and please yaar yeh P.K Llele ji mails ka re mate karo he\she bahut deemag khate hai so dont re his\her mails.and make more new topics everyday for rosid love story idea now velentine is going to come make any good topic and start descuusion about it taki cv ji uss ko read kare aur unko bhi idia mile ki what rosid fans want.
Originally posted by nickpick

yeh bale bale🥳congratulation to all ROSID fans and yes avi and manish ranking is also incresed 👏. but yeh kya last 2 days se no rosid .
and what is this yaar everybody started saying ki roli going to grey aisa hua toh sid toh sab se pahele uss ke against ho jayega aur rosid love story ka kya hoga 😭 iam so worried? and please yaar yeh P.K Llele ji mails ka re mate karo he\she bahut deemag khate hai so dont re his\her mails.and make more new topics everyday for rosid love story idea now velentine is going to come make any good topic and start descuusion about it taki cv ji uss ko read kare aur unko bhi idia mile ki what rosid fans want.
aaj meri aur PK Lele ki Bahutu jam ke ladai hui about Roli turning negative. Bahut pakaya aaj usne; sahi mein.
i think in this forum we got another mataji aunt?guess who 😃 PK LeLe ab to khichudi pakayegi🤣 hum logo ki saath.
but yaar one point iam thinking ki suppose if roli become grey whats wrong in that see in my opinion if roli become grey it would be for some time like manish when he enters to ssk nad we all love him because he was not grey he was taking his revange same roli bhi toh ker sakiti hai woh kehte hai na ki " if u want to kill bad become bad to kill them" same type mataji ko sab sikhane ke liye woh sirf "BURA BANNE KA DRAMA KER SAKTI HAI' KUKI ssk team ke pass bhi toh koi option nahi hai simer madame toh sirf ro sakti hai bina kise vazah ke dusaro se mafi magti hai and grey role ke liye potensial bhi to hona chahiye joh simer ji main toh pakka nahi hai but roli aka avika can do this  because she is a good actor thas why she is our fav..,becicaly toh i also dont want ki roli become grey but if she become grey then?may be my opinion is wrong give all rosid ur view? and that Q is only for rosid fans so its arequest ki simer fans please dont give ur view i dont want to fight with any simer fans o.k.
congratulations Edited by thamizh93 - 12 years ago