Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zeezee55 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Actually i found it strange that Raj did not mention Koyal in any way.  If you recall past episodes, he was a brother who was totally committed to ensure his sister got her rights and got her married to Karan.  He had somuch love for her but granted Koyal herself destroyed that love but still i don't think he would just forget a bond that was so strong in the past.  The CVs are crazy, they think the audiences have 3-second memory of a gold fish that is why they are blatently ignoring past facts... i have learnt by now that it is useless to comment on the cvs they just do what they want to do...

rianna thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Daima is a like the Nanny I think and she got power hungry and sent the mother away to rule the house...maybe she is related to Koyal and that's why Raj considered her his sister...who knows...
Edited by rianna - 12 years ago
sverma thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aj_Styles

Wait a minute? Daaima's daugther = Koyal? Isn't Daaima Raj's Grandmother? Something's wrong here?

it is Daiima not Dadima😛
sunshinebabe thumbnail

raj mother never mentioned a daughter, she left because she was wrongfully blamed for having an affair or being with someone  which to me doesn't seem to be true but a plot by Daiima to separate raj mom and dad. So... i think it was Daiima who had an affair with Raj father and Koyal was the outcome.

Edited by sunshinebabe - 12 years ago
shunu6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunshinebabe

raj mother never mentioned a daughter, she left because she was wrongfully blamed for having an affair or being with someone  which to me doesn't seem to be true but a plot by Daiima to separate raj mom and dad. So... i think it was Daiima who had an affair with Raj father and Koyal was the outcome.

You are right😊
it was Daiima who had an affair with Raj father and Koyal was the outcome.
artiprasad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ymggk is full of suspense, and i believe, there is a suspense with daima and koyal.and i love the suspense part, so m waiting for the truth of daima and koyal to be revealed soon...
Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I guess there is another mystery that needs to be unfold...Koyal can't be raj's sister because koyal is cunning like daiima so she has to be related to daiima😆...raj is a sweetheart...😳