"EK ANCHAHA SAFAR" Thread 2 Epilogue 29-5-12

sakshi.ekansh thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi everyone this is Sakshi...a crazy maaneetian...
and i am here for the very first time in order to share my short story on maaneet with you all... I am a silent reader of ff's and am inspired by all lovely writers here... i cant even dare to touch there talent but want to start something coz Amitabh bacchan banne ke liye pehle stage show se hi to shuru karna hoga... HAINA(i love geet's haina)...
So lets not bore you more...I am going to write the dialogues mostly in Hindi if any one wants me to change plz tell... AND MOST IMPORTANTLY if u want me 2 stop it plz let me know the reason i'll stop it right there... Plz let me know my mistakes 2...
THIS IS DEDICATED TO LOVELY MAANEETIANS AND ALL CRAZIES

see the post below for
character sketch and index

Edited by sakshi.ekansh - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi.ekansh thumbnail

INDEX:-

Edited by sakshi.ekansh - 11 years ago
sakshi.ekansh thumbnail
Character Sketch:-

MAAN SINGH KHURANA:-

He is our very well known Maan. A buisiness tycoon. the hot handsome and hyper MD of Khurana Constructions. BUT is annoyed towards life and happiness...Has no feelings inside OR i must say has a hard bricked wall b/w him and his feelings and needs someone's love to melt that wall...(WE ALL KNOW WHO  πŸ˜‰)... His life revolves around only four things ... one among which is his work and other 3 are people who are integral part of his life... Savitri devi(his dadi) Asmita arora(his di) and Gaurav Singh Handa(his bestest friend)...
GEET HANDA:-

Our own Geet with high aims in life to be supportive to her family but a pampered child of her family and specially her bhaiya... is same argueing as we know but has a golden heart...doesnt want to get married... very much attached to her family... wants to be an successful architect as her bhaiya... Simply Fun loving Bubbly yet innocent due to the pamper she has got...
SAVITRI DEVI:-

Our Dadi ofcourse.Wanting maan to get married asap...But here sadly our dadi is on bed i.e she is in coma after an accidental fall from stairs 3 months ago.. BUT she is same loving kind and caring DADIMA...
ASMITA ARORA:-

Maan's di... The moral support to him... a motherly touch to him... She loves Maan more than anything.She is a kind hearted lovely bubbly girl and is married to Sanchit Arora and is blessed with a cute little princess Navya...

SANCHIT ARORA:-

A business tycoon.Loves his wife and daughter to the core. admires his brother-in-law(MAAN) and is always ready 2 be on his side...
NAVYA:-

A 3 yrs old cute little princess of Asmita and sanchit who can only control his mamu's anger..A very talkative and naughty  yet a loving girl.. Mamu ki pari...

GAURAV SINGH HANDA:-

An architect belonging to a middle class but happy family. He is Maan's best friend and Maan's second life.He loves Him to the extend. Gaurav even can read Maan's silence.. He always insist Maan to get married but knows Maan is never going to agree... He loves his family and specially his sister and take care of all of them...
SURENDRA SINGH HANDA:-

Geet and Gaurav ke lovely shovely PAPAJI and a retired police officer.A loving supportive and caring Dad...
SUMAN HANDA:-

Geet and Gaurav ki mammu. A typical Punjabi housewife and a loving caring but a strict mom.Makes Geet learn every household chores and keep reminding her of going to SASURAL...πŸ˜†

SAMEERA MEHTA:-

A perfect vamp... no words required more than this... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Rest characters will be introduced as per the demand of the storyline...

Edited by sakshi.ekansh - 12 years ago
sakshi.ekansh thumbnail
@reni- love you dear!!!!!

All thank you so much for all your love and support and it is because of you guys i am able to open a new thread... me glad...
plz keep supporting me... plz keep commenting and liking...
will post next part soon...

shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats on yr new thread.
waiting for an update.
continue soon plz
Anita1118 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
congrats on your new thread meri bholi bachhi!!!

Ab jaldi jaldi update bhi karo😊
TanuDDian thumbnail
congrats on ur new thread
change12 thumbnail
congrats on new thread
congrats
for the  new thread
u rock gal
-Mounika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Congratz on ur newthread dear..ab jaldi se update karo..me dyng to read it..oops!u'l be in hostel na..ok update it whenever u get time and many congrats 4 ur success in exam..
Love u