Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

Recap:

Veer Shivaji:Written Update 23th Jan. '12

Written Update by: BhartiKhushi909

Video Update by:-Nipun97-

Veer Shivaji:Written Update  24th Jan. '12

(Bhartikhushi909/IF THIS UPDATE IS EXCLUSIVE FOR INDIA-FORUMS DO NOT COPY)

Noor was finding way to enter palace, as thr was lot of security n he saw sum traders who were waiting for thr colleage outside lal mahal as thy want to go inside with sum cereals, n finally decided to enter without him n ask the security that thr colleage will cum afterwards, it gave noor idea to enter n he says to himself wait for the death. 

On the other side, sai was putting ointment to raje's wound n she was feeling the pain, raje was smiling, sai ask him that after getting such wounds many warriors feel the pain then how cum he's so strong, raje says its just a small injury &
 ask sai to not worry as his enemy is not a small person but bijapur's sultan adil shah.  

n ask her to put medi as he want to see her face which looks funny. 

Ambika seeing all this got angry n goes to her room, where mohite was sleeping n she wake him n start saying that she has done so much for soyara but all in vain, sai is still so close to raje, she has also steal nath at the puja. Soyara came thr n burst on her, Asking not to interfare n spoil her marital life n concludes that she feel ashamed of being her daughter. 

Jijabai came there n ask wat thy are talking abt n soyara says that thy are gng back to sopa, which shocked them, jijabai ask them to stay but soyara says that thy are in hurry n she'll do arrangements of thr leaving. 

Next morning thy bid gudbye, where jijabai ask them sory if thy got any inconvenience n sai ask to visit again but soyara want them to leave soon. Thy leave with heavy heart, on way thy cross noor, who was cuming towards lal mahal with cart n the dead body of real trader lying in bushes.

In lal mahal, sai ask soyara, y she dnt stop them, n she with tears n heavy heart says that her mother dnt like sai n she dnt allow her to spoil thr relation, she got so much love from them, she dnt to loose them as now thy are thr family, sai hugs her with love. 

On the other side, raje was making Sumthing, when sai-soyara enters he dnt allow them n ask to leave, when soyara insist he scold her. Thy leave n thought of telling it to jijabai, where baji kaka goes to meet raje n raje dnt tell him anything n ask to leave. All reported jijabai n she leave to find out the matter. 

On the other side, noor reached the gate n the security allow him as he lie that his saathi waiting for them but the traders cum n ask that he's not thr mate, baji kaka reached thr. Inside, jijabai reaches to raje n he recognise her from fragnance n then saw her the structure of delhi's red fort n says that its thr last destination. 

Precap: Raje ask to occupy all forts of saiyadri n in torna fort, gauhar ask to give death punishment to the maid. 

Done!

Jai Bhavani Jai Shivaji Har Har Mahadev!!!!

(Bhartikhushi909/IF THIS UPDATE IS EXCLUSIVE FOR INDIA-FORUMS DO NOT COPY)

Guyz there's a request plz do comment after reading the update n do press LIKE.

Hit The Chaskameter .

Edited by BhartiKhushi909 - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vrinda13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome episode and update! Soyara is a lovely younger sister. She's doing what's right by sending her parents back. 
vrinda13 thumbnail
Awesome episode and update! Soyarabai did what was right.Edited by vrinda13 - 12 years ago
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Wonder what changed her? 
vrinda13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyMcbeth

Wonder what changed her? 

I think because of Saibai's good behavior. 
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
^ I mean I wonder what changed Soyara from her present bouts of good behavior to being the most difficult, political, diabolical woman later on? 
Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lal Mahal se Lal Qila - that was amazing- i was cheering when he said that!! I would have loved it if he had been able to put the Bhagwa dhwaj on top of the red fort!!
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update Kushi! its been long time i'm depending on ur updates as i'm not getting time to watch it. ðŸ˜­ 

but this show is getting interesting day by day.