cont.sooon

thanks for pm dear..
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS LIFE IS YOURS    

PART 9

Hai friends.
thanks for the friends who gave  cmnts n likes.
.i'm disappointed with the likes i get here..😭😭
i'm waiting for ur cmnts n do hit like buttons if u like it...😊

Part 9

ICU.

Maan was sitting holding geets hands..though geet was unconscious her mind was awake'she can feel maans presence'

They both went to their past,which made them one'they both never regretted for marrying each other'bcoz the fate played the most vital part with their past making them one..the truth is 'now they cant live without each other..they love each other madly.

past

geet was a charming .bubbly girl with epitome of beauty.,.she was studying in  3rd year bba in the famous college in mysore'she was a day scholar. she will be the first one to be in college.so,the others don't know how she comes'she always weared a simple suit, with her dupatta covering her curves safely. Her every gesture showed her culture. She was friendly with every one..

she is talented in all singing, dancing, sports, studies..everything..none can compete her'the whole college was behind her beauty'she was quite talented to avoid the love letters from them too..she tackled the boys easily.

the one whom,she noticed was gurmeet.,her classmate..he was handsome,gud looking with a irony structure.the girls fall for him they drooled him openely,but he gave damn care to them..thats the quality which attracted her..he is her crush from 1rst year..he was a tough competitor for her in all.she loved to compete him.gurmeet liked geet,but he didnt say because he doesn't want her to think him also like others...

gurmeets best friend is arya..they both were always together like geet n abinaya..

'

abinaya is geets best buddy from child hood..when they finished their schooling,abhinaya's parents died in an accident..noone helped her..the relatives who pitied her sent her to an orphanage..as abhinaya has passed in first class,she got scholar ship in the same college were geet joined..their friendship continued in college also..the one the whole college doesn't know including abhinaya was her surname..noone has seen geets parents.when her friends or colleagues asked her about her family she avoided to answer them.. .

..geet at the end of her second year came to know gurmeet,arya n abhinaya came to college from the same orphanage. abinaya n arya loved each other..thru abinaya gurmeet n arya became close to her..rather than college, participating in competitions gurmeet n geet started to face other often'outside the college too.

when the words doesn't speak the eyes spoke..that happened with them both... their eyes spoke their heart..their desire to each other..their love towards each other'they doesn't need words to express their love..their eyes spoke volumes'

third year semester holidays made them both realize how much they missed each other..they wanted to talk to each other madly'when the collage reopened n they faced each other,they forgot what they thought to speak'they stared at each other in the class having a strong eye lock..

a few weeks later,in the campus interview all 4 were selected to a company in delhi'.there joy knew no bound'the one who was sad was geet'the next day,her selection was cancelled ..

gurmeet came to geet'he blocked her way..he was hell angry with her..

guru: are you mad geet'we got selected in same office..n u cancelled it..

may be this is the first time they are talking directly'

geet looked at the ground..

guru:answer me geet'I'm asking u something..its a golden chance..we can spend time together..

geet now looked at the surroundings n checking anyone is there..

she sighed when the floor looked empty..

gurmeet softened his tone..

guru:geet,don't u want to be with me'like I wanted  to be with you'

she looked at him'the hidden feelings,which they have never spoke have made its way out'.he has proposed her indirectly'

geet:I want to 'guru'

his name sounded sweet in her voice'

guru:then whats ur problem'

geet:my parents'they  want me to be with them..they wont allow me outside ..

this is the first time she has mentioned about her parents to someone'

maan knotted his brows..

geet:I'm the only daughter to my parents..my parents will not let me stay  out..n so I  cant ..

gurmeet understands her situation...

guru:I understand..i'm orphan..i have no tie ups..but,u do'I know the importance of family..geet..

geet:guru..u will not forget me na..after going to delhi'

guru:I can repeat u the same question geet..

geet:i'i..love u guru'I will not forget u till my death..

before she finish he smashed his lips on hers..when his rough lips pressed her soft lips,they found crackers bursting all over their body'he sucked her lips..it tasted sweet..he nibbled it more n sucked it'it was not enough for his desire ..geet was first shocked..her culture stopped her..when gurmeet increased his passion she lost her senses n kissed him back.their tongues danced with each other exchanging their salivas...they were too lost in their kiss..guru's  hands went under her dupatta n squeezed her curves over her suit'geet opened her eyes realizing what they were doing..she gathered all her strength n pushed him..gurmeet stumbled a little n then the reality hit him'he kissed geet without her permission..

guru:i..i'm sry geet..i must not have kissed u..i don't have rights to do this to u..

geet looked at him painfully..

geet:only u have the rights guru.. when my heart belongs to u. this body also belongs to u,.i'm equally fault like u guru..so,don't say sry..i pushed u bcoz I want to submit me to u without any regret on our special day..

she blushed saying it..

guru:I love u geet'

geet:I love u guru'

they heared clap sounds..

they saw abinaya n arya clapping..

arya:wa bhai'u both are in love n u both hide the truth from us too..its really bad dude..

geet was embarrassed thinking,what if they had seen their closeness'

abinaya:I'm happy geet..we friends will remain like this' after marriage also...

she laughed..geets face shrunk'

guru:why u r sad..geet

geet:my parents will not accept this..

arya:its ok geet'then u marry someone whom they see..

arya said to tease geet..but,geet was hurt'

geet:if that day comes..i'll end myself..geet sirf gurmeet ki hai'

arya:yaar geet'I was just kidding u..u took it seriously'if ur parents try to marry u with someone else'I'll kidnap u 'n make u marry my friend'

geet:u don't want to kidnap'I myself will come with u'

abinaya:ye idea bhi acha hai..baagkar shadhi karlo'but,we will be the witness..of ur marriage'deal ..

geet:deal..n u say when u both are going to get married..

arya:before college ends..

geet was shocked'.

Geet:kyaaa

Arya:we are from orphanage geet..so we have no relations'only friends..so we have decided to get married before college ends'u all friends will be there with us na..isiliye'

Geet:not a bad idea'I am with u..ok..i'm getting late..bye see u..

She waved hands to all 3 n left to her home'

Few months passed gurmeet n geet started to meet without others knowledge inside the campus'their love was growing ..their final exams were to start in 15 days..and the next day of the last exam,the three were going to delhi'

At the end of that week,abinaya n arya married infront of the collage friends n the orphanage members n friends from there...all wished them a happy married life..,including geet n gurmeet..abinaya asked her to be with her till night..but geet avoided saying her parents will get worried..

Abinaya:geet when will u show ur parents to us'atleast we can get their wishes'

Geet:I wish too..if I could take u all to my parents n introduce u all to them..

But,they are too busy..when,they have no time for me'then how they will spend time to see u na..

Geet said in pain..

Geet :ok..leave it'why u r spoiling the mood..

She came near abinayas ears n whispered..

Geet:abhinaya,enjoy ur night'but think of exams also'happy sr'geet winked n left them'

The last day of exams'all the friends were in tears..they all are parting to different parts to settle in life'only some were to continue the masters..most of the girls were getting married..n were engaged..

In side the library..

No one was there.gurmeet n geet were there looking at each other speechless. they have no words.. they were too sad..they don't want to depart..but they have too..

Gurmeet:will u come to railway station to send off us.

Geet:when is ur train..

Guru:tomorrow night at 11..geet how will we contact now..

Geet:.i'll mail u ..n u also mail me..i cant come 2 send off u ..u know late night my parents will not allow me.

Gurmeet kept his fore head on hers..

Guru:I'll miss u geet..

Geet:I'll also miss u'be in touch with me..come soon..i'll be waiting for u..

Guru:yes..once I get settled I'll come here..n ask ur hands for marriage..i'll convince them for our marriage.

Geet smiled weekly.

Geet:I hope they accept us..

Ughm'they heared abhinaya n arya clearing her throats.both parted apart.

Abhinaya:sry to disturb u..guru,we have to collect details from office..they have called us to meet them..we have to pack also..

The three hugged geet n bid bye to her.

The next day at station..gurus eyes was searching geet with a hope,she will come to send off them..

Arya:missing geet so soon..

Guru:why wont u say'u have ur love next to u..

He frowned..

The train started to move..guru looked outside..he felt like his soul being parted'

precap:do u think he will go or not...

those who want pms please add vallitanupm  to ur buddy list..
or send buddy request there...
most of them read updates in maneet ff or from my fb..
so i need to lessen my work...n as we tns have power cut problem..
this pm id is created by my friend geetsweet...
n she will be pming u instead of me...
a special thanks to geetsweet...😊

Do hit like buttons,if you like it..

Leave your precious cmnts too..:)😉

Sorry for any hindi n mistakes..LOL

12.2.2012...11.55pm..

will pm later frnds..

Edited by valli22 - 12 years ago
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Lovedly dear
so geet and guru
great dear
waiting fr nrxt part
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 9
nice part...
oh nice choice of names...
Geet and Guru...
cont soon...
soni4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
simply amazin luvd all da updates x
Mishti13 thumbnail
awesome updates
amazing 
loving the bond between all Khuranas
thanks for pm
cont. soon

honey_doll thumbnail
amazing didi...
geet and guru..
wow wow...waiting for more didi...
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome...mindblowing...
but something fishy in geet's side...i think guru will not go...
i loved it to d core...
thank u sooo much fr dis lovely update...
waiting eagerly fr d nxt prt...
continue soon plz...
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
oh cant wait for the next update 
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesum part..
GC and geet..Loved deir luv for each other..
Y her parents s so protective?