Posted: 12 years ago
DI WAITING FOR YOUNG MAANEET!!!!!!!!
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

THIS LIFE IS YOURS    

PART 6

Hai friends.
thanks for the friends who gave  cmnts n likes.
.i know u r not loving maneet in middle aged..
i'm  very very disappointed with the likes i get here..😭😭
wait for 2days updates u will get ur maneet as youngsters
i'm waiting for ur cmnts n do hit like buttons if u like it...😊

Vicky,vishali n jaanvi went to kc.abhi went to match.jaanvi was sure abhis team will win the match.she thought his friends will ask for a party again to abhi.so,she gave her atm card again to abhi n have a nice time with his friends.dadi remained at home.

Maan n geet went to old age home.geet contributed money to the home n gave blankets n dresses for all the elders.she spent some time there.she felt better.

Maneet  were heading towards the car.

Maan:geetu,are u alright.

Geet:hmm.my mother will be happy na maan.

Maan:yes..she cant be angry with u.she knew how much u love her.u r doing this remembering ur mother.isnt it.

Geet: yes..

Maan: ok.lets go home.

Geet: no maan.lets go to office.

Maan: r u mad geet.u r not well.i risked u taking out,knowing ur stubborness. N now office..no ways..

Geet: maan..pls..today only..i'll not come from tomorrow.

Maan: whats the hell work waiting for u..nothing will be drowned geet.

maan shouted at her in frustration.

Geet: tomorrows deal..i want to verify it once.

Maan looked at her in disbelief.

Maan: still u r worried about me n that deal..

Geet.: maan,I don't want any lack.i want a satisfaction that everything is ok..thats all.

Maan: ok..i'll get the file to home.u can see there.is that ok with u.

Geet:ok..

Maan:then lets go home.

Geet: ok.

Maneet reached KM.dadi told geet to take rest.maan accompanied her.he worked in his lappy sitting next to her.he don't want geet to be alone. he took care of her.when nakul came up with lunch for maneet,geet ordered nakul to make snacks n tea to welcome arjun.maan fed geet n gave her medicines.he made her sleep for a while.

In kc

Vicky n vishali with  the help of adi n pinky prepared the deal quotations.jaanvi n piya were totally avoided by the four.jaanvi n piya were puzzled by the total neglience by them. but,they did not showed it.somehow they managed to get the information ,the four were working on the deal for the next day..n their only aim is to win the project.

An important client came at 1.pm..the four could not deny him..so,they went to conference hall to attend the meeting with the client .at that time,lunch came from km for them.the servant gave the lunch to jaanvi n went.jaanvi went to vickys cabin to keep the lunch.there she saw the files,blue prints n quotations that were kept open in the table.jaanvi could not hold her curiosity .she went thru all the papers.she went thru all the calculations.it was perfect.the margin of profit was low compared to other projects.,she was sure they will get the deal .

In the playground.

Abhis opposite team was the same whom he fought with yesterday.they were waiting to give him a payback.

Abhis team made a big score n the other team was struggling'whenever abhi was near them,they started to make fun of him.as they know he is son of maan,they started to say..the ampires supported abhis team as he is khurana heir.abhi was holding himself.he don't want to get angry n make again all worry.when his mom is sick.his friends too supported him,not to fight again.atlast abhis team won the match.all his friends lifted him up.they asked for party to abhi.they started to plan to celebrate the victory by evening after taking rest.the celebration amount will be shared from all team members.abhi refused saying he must be in km before evening..abhi took his purse n said I'll get money from atm..we all will celebrate now..this party will be from his side.all accepted.they were crossing the gate,when the opposite team member,purposely hit him to make abhi anger.abhis purse fell down.abhi bend down n took his pursen collected his stuffs. the opp.man bend down n took his atm.

Opp:jaanvi khurana'he read the name loudly..

Opp:hay guys,look here.abhidya singh khurana has no money of his own..he is behind his sisters pallu..

Abhi made fists in his hand n gritted his teeth.

Abhis frnds:abhi,lets go yaar..u must be patience now..think of ur family..they are trying to make u anger n planning something to make u pissed off..if u hit them again,may be they will complain  to police..we don't want u to involve u in this..just close ur ears n lets move off..

Abhi thought they are saying the truth.

Abhi:lets move..

Opp:why yaar..do you feel shy..are u a girl..

Abhi gave an angry glare to them.

Opp:a billioners son,look at him..begging money ..to his sister'no..no..yaar ..his halfsister..

Abhi cant hear it more.he held the opposite mans collar..the two started to fight...abhi is trained by his father maan in boxing..he gave one strong punch..opposite boys nose n mouth started to bleed..abhis friends hold him tight ,so that he may not proceed his fight.

Abhi:leave me..leave me guys..i will not leave him alive..how dare he talk about my sister ..u b***she is  my own sister.

Opposite team has made a group now.they are hired by Rahuls men..

Opp: ur mother is ur fathers 2nd wife.ur father forced Ur mother to marry her..she was a mere secretary in kc..ur papa married ur mom to look after his first wifes child..ur mother n u are nothing to ur papa n ur so called sister..ur mom is an unpaid servant..n u r only a servants son..u n ur mother have no rights on khurana property.

Abhi:I don't believe you..if u talk more about my family I'll kill u..i swear..

OPP:truth is always bitter abhi..ur papa n ur sister are making u fool..if I prove it,what will u do..

Abhi:ok..prove me now..i'm wrong..my dad n sis don't love me..i'll do whatever u say..

He roared in anger..

Opp:ok..now..i'll prove..then u will go to ur so called family n ask ur share in properties..but,how can we believe ur words.

Abhi:maan singh khurana ki beta hoon..i keep my words'I know u cant prove it..

He said confidently.freeing himself from his friends grip..but,the volcano was inside him ready to make the opposite team into ashes..

Abhi:what will u do,if u cant prove it..

Opp:same whatever u decide..deal..

Abhi:ok..

Do hit like buttons,if you like it..

Leave your precious cmnts too..:)😉

Sorry for any hindi n mistakes..LOL

5.2.2012...8.40am..

will pm later frnds..

Edited by valli22 - 12 years ago
vrinda22 thumbnail

THIS LIFE IS YOURS    

PART 7

Hai friends.
.i'm disappointed with the likes i get here..😭😭

Abhi:what will u do,if u cant prove it..

Opp:same whatever u decide..deal..

Abhi:ok..

The opposite team showed him some papers,which just made him broke into millions of pieces..his anger grew ..not at the opposite team..but towards his father n sister..abhis friends were speechless..they cant say anything..when the proofs the opposite team showed spoke volumes..

Abhi left the place immediately.his friends ran behind him to stop him.

They wanted him to know the truth by talking to his parents politely.but,he went away.

The opposite team smirked.they called the person who gave them the work to bring storm in khurana's family.

Opp:ur work is done.we told the stuffs u said n showed him the proofs.abhi has left to home in full anger..his anger will destroy his familys happiness today..

Rahuls men:gud.ur money will be paid in half an hour..

Khurana mansion

3.30pm.

Geet woke up n got ready..she was excited to see arjun.she ordered the servants to make a grand welcome.the servants were running here n there..

Maan:geetu..pls don't get much excited..arjun  is  coming to visit us formally..we are not doing engagement today..

Geet:oh..maan..that  also sounds so gud..why cant we do it today itself.

Maan:first,we must know about arjun n family..u r in hurry..chill ..lets go step by step..

Geet frowned n maan smiled..dadi looked at them silently..

Maans st:when it comes to jaanvi's happiness,geet becomes a child in excitement..

Vicky n vishali came from office..they gave the file to maan..

Maansaw it n gave it to geet..

Maan:u can see it geet..u will get convinced..its so perfect.

Geet saw it n accepted what they said..

Geet kept the file on the living room table.

Geet:gud ..maan..i'll go to the near by temple n come in 10 min..

Vicky:bhabhi,take vishali with u..

Geet:u both have come now only from office.first u both go n fresh up..where is jaanvi..

Vicky:she has gone to pick ur future son-in-law.

All laughed.

Geet:all go change ur dress n come to hall..haan..take care of arrangements..

Dadi:geet,u have arranged all..nothing is left to see again..u take car with u..be back soon..

Geet:ji dadi..

Geet took the pooja thali n left to the nearby temple.

All left to their room to get changed..

Jaanvi blindfolded Arjun n took him to kc.

Arjun:what r u doing jaan

Jaavi:surprise..chup chap chalogi meri saath.

Arjun:yes dear..how can I disobey my jaans order.

It was 4pm.

Jaanvi n arjun entered km.all were in their rooms still getting dressed to welcome arjun.

When arjun stood near the entrance,flower petals poured at him..

Arrangement made by geet..the servant was waiting for their entry n he did as geet instructed when jaanvi came with arjun.

Jaanvi opened his blind fold.it took seconds for arjun to adjust his eyes to the surroundings..he looked at the grand palace like house.

Arjun:where are we jaan'what a grand welcome..

Jaanvi:in my house..

Arjun:whaaat?

Arjun was shocked hearing this..jaanvi did not say anything to him..she brought him to give him surprise..

Jaanvi:my family wants to see my selection..haan behave like a gud boy..

Arjun did not expect this..he was not prepared for this yet..

Jaanvi:ur face has lost its colour arjun..dont u like my surprise.

She asked looking at him..

Arjun :no..not like that..but..suddenly'why..i..mean..

He was struggling with his words..jaanvi was amused seeing him like that for the first time..she thought he is nervous.she entwingled her hands with him..this was the first time,she had touched him..both were electrified..arjun looked at her..

Jaanvi:don't get nervous..i'm here..u will love  my family..they will accept u also..

She said giving him hope..she saw a diferent spark in his eyes..he looked at her with love filled eyes than ever..

He smiled..

Jaanvi:ye lo..i'm making u stand at the entrance n speaking to u..if mama sees me not taking care of u..she will give me a small speech..

Welcome to our house arjun..

She made him sit on the living room..

Jaanvi:feel comfortable..dont be stiffy arjun..

Arjun:ya..

Arjun saw the file on the table..the name on the file told him,it's the project deal that's going to be conducted tomorrow..one part of him said to open the file n the other refused..atlast,when jaanvi was busy with nakul,he opened the last page n looked at the final quotation amount.he kept back quietly.

Jaanvi:nakul kaka,where are all..

Nakul:bitiya..mom had went to near by temple.abhi has not yet returned from match..all others are upstairs changing..to welcome u both'

Ur mom told u will come at 4.30..but u r earlier'I'll go n call them..till that u talk with him..

Nakul came near jaanvi's ears n said..

Bitiya..ur choice is nice..

She blushed..arjun noticed it..

She sat next to him .

Arjun:who are there in ur family.

jaanvi:arjun,u will see my mama,papa,chach,chachi,dadi,two bros n a sister..when u see my papa,u will be shocked..

arjun:lets see..have u left any one..u r giving a long list ..

he teased her.

jaanvi:arjun'

she was about to say something,when she saw abhi entering the house. The look n his bruises said he was beaten up..

one more on way..pls click like buttons...only 1 more update..maneets flash back will be on..

5.2.2012...8.40am..

will pm later frnds..

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
awsem update thanx for triple dhamak ek abhi hai baaki hai
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ossum prt dear
so jaanvi is maan first wife daughter
waiting fr next prt
i think arjun wont love jaanvi
he is from rahul i think
vrinda22 thumbnail

THIS LIFE IS YOURS    

PART 8

Hai friends.
.i'm disappointed with the likes i get here..😭😭

abhi  was in full rage..the opposite team has brain washed him fully.his anger took over him n he was out of control..

jaanvi ran to him.

Jaanvi:abhi..what happened?who did this?do u have a fight again?

Abhi:yes..i'm the one who is ready to fight with all..

He shouted at her..this is the first time he has raised his voice.jaanvi was taken back.arjun looked at both with a smirk.

Arjuns st:may be,my entry is at gud time to see the fight here.

Jaanvi:I didn't mean that abhi..i cant see you like this.

She tried to hold his hands n whipe the blood.he did not allow her to touch him.

Abhi:oh.common di..u don't want to act any more..u don't want to act like u care for me..

Jaanvi:why are you saying like this..

Jaanvi had tears in her eyes..

Abhi:I know the truth ..i' m not ur own bro..i'm ur half brother..y u did this to me..n  my mom..u n papa are showing fake care n love towards us.n mom is so innocent she cant even understand ur fake love...ya..i forgot..my mom is ur step mom..so only na..

Jaanvi slapped abhi.

Jaanvi:how dare u say that,u r my step bro..we are one..hum eki maa ki bache hain..

Abhi throwed the birth certificate on her.she looked at it..jaanvis mother name was written as dhrasti khurana..n abhis as geeta khurana..fathers name was maan in both..jaanvi felt like her world slipping under her feet..she took steps backward..

jaanvi:no..no..its not true..geet maa meri maa nehi hai.. its not true.she is my mom…

she said between her sobs..arjun stood there stunned..her tears has started to prick him inside.

Abhi:don't act di..she is not ur mom..she is mine..only my mother..

Jaanvi:no..no..it cant be..

Abhi:if u all have loved us,why this difference di..

He showed her the property papers..the whole property is in ur name..what am I here di..meri wajood kya hai…if I'm ur bro..whats this..whats the surname khurana stands for me..this property papers says it di..u r the heir of khurnas..i'm not..mein is ghar ki kuch nehi lagthi..

Abhi was going on without thinking what he is saying..he failed to see the whole family n servants were watching him..but all were dumbfounded…geet was at the entrance looking at abhi in shock..

Jaanvi:abhi,tu mera bhai hai..dont say like this..

Her voice chocked..

Abhi:u r not my di..

He shouted at her..

Geet who was standing there senseless came to reality at his shout..the pooja thali fell from her hand..

All came to sense at the sound..all looked at her.

Jaanvi ran to her..

Jaanvi:maaa…tell me maa..what abhi is saying is not true..u r only my mom..this certificate is not true.

Geets eyes started to flow non stop..she never expected this day will come.her son will fight with his sister..he will be the cause of her tears.he will open the truth to jaanvi..

Geet's silence killed jaanvi.

Jaanvi:maa,tell me..drashti mera mom nehi..u r my mom..tell me na..abhi says u r my ste..p.

She could not complete her words..

Jaanvi:tell me maa..ye sab jute hai..

She hugged her waist,falling on her knees.she pleaded geet for her answers..

Geet:we promised ourselves,we will never let u know the truth..we kept all the things away from u.so that u will never face this..but,I failed..if u r not mu blood,tho kya…jaanu…u r my daughter n will be till my death…har janam mei..i wish to have u as my daughter..

Arjun was speechless,..arjun is son of rahul..the things were turning as his father expected.his father wants this familys happiness to be destroyed..he was helping him..they both hired the men to brain wash abhi..the proofs were collected by his men..rahul n arjun both were unaware of the proofs..they want maneets family to live without peace...so,they gave them full freedom to do whatever they want.. …he faked to love jaanvi to get near her family..but all time she kept him away…but today when the day came,n he is in her house.he  must be happy..but he is not…he cant see jaanvi's tears..but why?..

Abhi was blank..it means,di doesn't know about her..a guilt started to form in his heart..

Abhi:mom…i..

Geet:don't call me mom..u have lost that right..i'm only jaanus mother..

She blasted in anger..

The rest of the family were numb…searching for words..to console or to control…but whom?

Jaanvi:maa..abhi..tho..gussa..

Geet:don't try to support him now also..

Abhi..mom..dont say like that…

Geet:no abhi..u r not my son..if u r my son,u wil not have said the truth to jaanu..u will not have behaved like this..u will not have made my baby cry..

Geet hugged jaanvi..,who is crying bitterly.

Geet:jaanu..i'm ur mom..only urs..u only made me a mother..u r the one who called me first maa..u only made my life fulfil..u r the reason for me to live…

Geet was getting too emotional..she held her chest.. n slipped down…

All screamed..jaanvi hold her.

Maa..

Geet..

Abhi tried to hold geet by other side..

Geet:don't ever try to touch me..

She fainted..

All rushed geet to hospital..

The dr.s came out from ICU..

Maan:how is geet dr.

The dr.twisted his lips..

Dr:I'm sorry mr.khurana..we cant say anything for 48 hrs..she had a severe heart attack..its really rare to have the first attack so severe..i already told u mr.khurana..keep ur wife away from tensions..now see what happened..its all in god's hands..

Maan sunked there..the history is repeating..once again his love..his life is in danger…he touched his cheeks…he is crying..

Jaanvi n abhi hugged him n cried..

Maan looked at abhi with pain in his eyes…he hung his head down in guilt..he never thought his words will hurt his mom so much..n bring her to death bed…

Dadi,Vicky n vishali …they want someone to console them,but they tried to console maan..who was numb..

Arjun was surprised to see the bond between them..they all love so much each other..he thought about geet n her words..how can a mother love the other womens child so much..he too was guilt for this situation..arjun touched jaanvis shoulder..jaanvi hugged him n cried..

The girl,who never allows him to touch her hand is hugging him…he thought for a while n hugged her back.

Arjun:shh..

Jaanvi:arjun..maa..

Arjun:nothing will happen..she will be fine soon…

Nurse:sir,please..this is icu.we need silence here.dr.said,.u all can wait in the next room..

Vicky:ji..

Dadi:Vicky..u take vishu n childrens to home..i'll stay here with maan..rithi n ansh will also be alone..

Vishu:dadi..u must take care of urself too..u go home..i'll be here.

Jaanvi n abhi in unison..no..we are not going home..

Vicky:vishu,u n dadi go home..i'll be here..i'll send jaanvi n abhi later..

Dadi n vishu went home..

Vicky:lets go to the room..

Jaanvi:but.papa..

Vicky:he needs to be alone now..

When all moved to the room,maan entered the icu..the nurse tried to stop him..

Maan:I'll not disturb her..

He sat next to geets bed holding her hands..

In the room..

Vicky:I'll get something to eat..

He left the room leaving arjun jaanvi n abhi..

Arjuns phone buzzed..

Arjun:hmm..yes papa..i know it..i'll come soon..

He kept the phone..

Abhi was still crying..

Jaanvi cant see him like that..she neared him..

Jaanvi:abhi..dont cry…

His eyes were glued to the floor..

Arjun got angry,when she went to console abhi..he is the cause of her tears..he forgot, that his men was the main reason.

Arjun:whom u r consoling..he is responsible for all that is happening..he is responsible for ur mothers heart attack..n he is responsible for ur tears.

she shouted at him.

Jaanvi:arjun….not an other word against my brother…

Abhi hugged her.

Abhi:he is telling the truth na didi..i'm cause for everything…my temper..always blocks my mind…I said all that,I should not have…

Arjun:u r saying this after all that u have done..u have broken janvi inside..look at her,she is still thinking bout u…u r not worth to her love..

Jaanvi:he is already broken…I'm trying abhi to console.what are u doing arjun..u r making him more shatter..if u cant help me..better leave us alone..

Arjun:but jaanvi..he behaved idiotic..

Jaanvi:enough of damage is done arjun..not more..please leave from here..

Arjun:but,jaanvi..he doesn't deserve ur love...

Janvi:u too…

Arjun looked at her in shock..

Jaanvi:I don't want to see ur face again..pls go..

Arjun:say me the reason why u said like that..

Jaanvi smiled at him weekly,whipping her tears..

Jaanvi:the man who cant understand me n my relation with my dearies cannot be my life partner..

Saying that she turned her face..

Arjun walked away silently..first time he felt hurt for leaving her…now he realized,he is in love with her truly..

Vicky came with some snacks n coffee...he heared jaavi's words..but,he want to think her in peace..so,he kept mum.vicky gave them to eat..abhi refused…jaanvi fed him n abhi fed her..vicky kissed them both..

Vickys st:how much storm they may face,their love will not end..

Vickys phone rang..

Vicky:yes Vicky here…have u found who is it..

Caller":rahul chopras men..

Vicky:this rahul chopra ko…I'll kill him..how dare he to put his nose in our family..

He  throwed the phone. In anger...

Jaanvi:chachu,what happened..

Vicky:nothing beta..

Jaanvi:u said its about our family..pls tell me..

She kept his hands on her head..

Jaanvi:promise on me that there is nothing..

Vicky could not promise on her..

Vicky:when u have come to know half the truth,u both have to know the rest too…

Abhi n jaanvi looked at Vicky puzzled..

Vicky:abhi,ur opposite team said ur mother is 2nd wife to maan bhai..

Abhi:haan chachu..

Vicky:this news will be shocking to u both..before u hear it from others let me say the truth..did they say,ur papa is 2nd husband to ur mother..

Vicky looked at jaanvi n abhi,who looked at him in shock without blinking their eyes.

5.2.2012...9.35am..

will pm later frnds..

vrinda22 thumbnail

now you must have known guys why i started this
  when i am hectic  with 3ffs.
  i thought of giving drashti n gurmeet...
  will it  be confusing..
  give ur opinions..
  otherwise i'll go with other names..😊
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ossum dear
superb
really adorable dear