MLTAK| Written update 18th Jan 2012

.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey everyone 🤗 i will be bak with update sooner the before , i have class then i will give u all update yaar.please wait kindly.

The epi starts in Arjun House where dadi jii is fixing the guitar , while Purva walks in. Daddi ji ask how's Arjun and if he is any better. Purva replied saying that it's good that it's not happening because she was after his money not him. Daddi disagree and told her how life gives u pain sometime and Lakshmi is awaiting for Arjun for 10 years. So, everything will be better soon. Purva just worried looking at Daddi and Daddi says the guitar is fix now. 
The scene shft to Lakshmi  where her sister comes her give milk. She is worried what have happened to Lakshmi , why she is so quite . She try asking her but Lakshmi did not reply so, she told her whatever happens it's for good and The God ( he) is the one who can tell u or give u sign for right.  
The next morning , Arjun comes to breakfast table early and everyone is slightly shock and happy that he is trying to fellow his father footprints.  He talks to daddi where he says that how money is important and how is gonna try focus on business. Importantly he is gonna tell his father  , he wants get married to Purva.  Arjun father is walking to his newspaper time  and where he see Arjun on the table. He goes there and greet them and told him, it's good to see you early .  Daddi says that Arjun wanted to talk you, his father ask what's about? Arjun make it look like he forgot. Father walks away saying if u remember any soon , do tell me. Daddi get excited and say see you love her alot that's why you could not say that u wanted to married another girl... 
Purva heard her from behind the wall, she gets really sad and  awaiting for her childhood love, Arjun. 
The scene shift to Lakshmi wakes up and her bua running her and excited about some news. She informs her how theirs news about  Kathak dancer requirement in the Agnihotri Mansion.  Lakshmi see opportunity of meeting Arjun. She start getting dress up and remember what Ajay have told her about Arjun liking. She dress up that way and say that if she meets Ajay , she will tell him "how they are only friends"

*The epi ends*

See u next Wednesday :))

Please do Like and comment here yaar 

Edited by .ayesha. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Updated :)) 
sorry the hold us in the class for while longer and i could come online earlier yaar 
Edited by .ayesha. - 12 years ago
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update :)
Thank you :)

Looking forward to the next epi 👍🏼