mini didi?????????????????

bharathy thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

😑what happened to mini didi?

& what abt bauji who went to Jalandhar to arrange money?seems the director forgot them.

what do u guys think?😑

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kudi420 thumbnail
yaa..........the director forgot the whole storyline ........except adi and chand i guess
tht drug racket dilawar mini di ....everything .....
i guess the director got amnesia ..coz of..watching kekta's soap daily πŸ˜†
blue_talkative thumbnail
i think now the director is concentrating on adi and chand and when kamini or beeji will do sum gadbad then they'll show the whole khaandaan i.e. mini didi,bauji,dilawar,ma etc...
hetal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
but aint we all glad that he forgot that story.......they all will come back but later....im glad minidi is in coma...hopefully stays there for longtime..
miracle83 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
she's gonna come back soon....as far as bauji is concerned looks like he has also lost his memory....
*Malvika* thumbnail
i'm glad the director has forgotten abt them all.....after all,how could we get to see so much romance and the Adi-Chandni chemistry? πŸ˜ƒ why doesn't he forget about beeji and kamini too? that would be so much better for Adi-Chandni.....

ADI ROCKS!!!!
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I hope adi chand romance continues 😳 😳 😳 .u can not ask for sumthing better.I hope mini didi cums out of coma n she goes back 2 Dilawar so dat he can't play d role of kabab mein haddi between Adi n Chand as there r already so many haddis to spoil d show. 😑 😑 😑 Edited by Super Kool - 18 years ago