upra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey All- I found Manish's original profile on Facebook & wondering whether I should let him know how much we love ROSID & also send him the "sasural simar ka - salvageable?" article. Does this seem intrusive and stalkerish. What do you all think? I also found the profile of the lady who is the CV head of Rashmi Sharma Teelfilms. Should I send this to her instead? What do you all think? Their seems to be no other way to get our voice across.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna18 thumbnail
👏i love u upra... great job... 👏 lets hunt all the people down connected to SSK and bombard them with requests and make them aware that we r not interested in torturing ourselves with Prem or Simar... we want entertainment... entertainment... entertainment... and entertainment is ROSID🤣... please please please post their Facebook profiles here so that all of us can do the same and we get ROSID...
upra thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna18

👏i love u upra... great job... 👏 lets hunt all the people down connected to SSK and bombard them with requests and make them aware that we r not interested in torturing ourselves with Prem or Simar... we want entertainment... entertainment... entertainment... and entertainment is ROSID🤣... please please please post their Facebook profiles here so that all of us can do the same and we get ROSID...

@prerna- so you don't think it's stalkerish?
zarraa22 thumbnail
@upra i don't know if its stalkerish or not and i don't care... if i was in your place i would have done the same... i don't know what prerna has to say about this but i am totally with you...
and like prerna said please mention their profile IDs here so that we can all try and do something about it... lets do all we that we can to have more of the hottie-naughy couple ROSID...
upra thumbnail
Guys I can lead you to Manish's profile but cannot post the link since it pulls up the link to my FB account as well. Here we go:

1. Manish's correct name is Manish Raisinghani and in the photos section their will be 2 albums (a) mischief photography (b) 66 pics of Manish's trip to Goa with friends and family. He is their in the last 10 pictures or so. So go ahead and send him your request.

2 . Archana Arya- currently employed as creative head at Rashmi Sharma Telefilms. You may want to send her your requests before bugging Manish. After all he has no input and has to do what the creatives ask him to do.

zarraa22 thumbnail
thank you so much supra love uuu❤️🤗
aanhaita thumbnail

Originally posted by: upra

Guys I can lead you to Manish's profile but cannot post the link since it pulls up the link to my FB account as well. Here we go:

1. Manish's correct name is Manish Raisinghani and in the photos section their will be 2 albums (a) mischief photography (b) 66 pics of Manish's trip to Goa with friends and family. He is their in the last 10 pictures or so. So go ahead and send him your request.

2 . Archana Arya- currently employed as creative head at Rashmi Sharma Telefilms. You may want to send her your requests before bugging Manish. After all he has no input and has to do what the creatives ask him to do.

thats awesome.supra you are great.🤗 thank you!!!!!!!!!!